• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

WW lll

Is this the first time that these types of weapons have been used in battle?

Well, taking out Carrier groups would certainly change the map of the globe.

Perhaps some leadership from the West is in order
what is President Obrador going to do?

His staff is forming a very strongly worded letter at this very moment.
hope he translates it from Messican to Spanish to Russian so Putin doesnt think the eloquence is from Xiden

I'm more afraid of this administration than I am of any Russian missile. I could see them wiping out half of our Navy while the idiots in charge hide in a bunker trying to figure out another way to screw the American people.

I'm more afraid of this administration than I am of any Russian missile. I could see them wiping out half of our Navy while the idiots in charge hide in a bunker trying to figure out another way to screw the American people.
They've only proven they can force people to get experimental shots, close down their businesses and schools, stifle free speech, lock up their own citizens without due process... What are you worried about?

Anybody miss Orange Man and all his "personal warts" that triggered so many yet?

White supremacy is our greatest threat.

He's just being facetious, dino. Or maybe not, I mean how many lives has it ruined in just the last few years alone? Robert Byrd's eulogist should be dealt with quickly and harshly IMO.

They've only proven they can force people to get experimental shots, close down their businesses and schools, stifle free speech, lock up their own citizens without due process... What are you worried about?
And cheat their way into power while screaming deeeeemocracccy.

just trying our best to get involved...

Blinken: US has determined Russia has committed war crimes​

Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Wednesday the United States has determined Russian forces have committed war crimes in Ukraine.

“Today, I can announce that, based on information currently available, the U.S. government assesses that members of Russia's forces have committed war crimes in Ukraine,” Blinken said in a statement.

He said the assessment is based on “a careful review of available information from public and intelligence sources.”

Blinken said Russian President Vladimir Putin’s invasion has unleashed “unrelenting violence that has caused death and destruction across Ukraine.” He cited reports of indiscriminate attacks, including those deliberately targeting civilians, among other atrocities.

“Russia’s forces have destroyed apartment buildings, schools, hospitals, critical infrastructure, civilian vehicles, shopping centers and ambulances, leaving thousands of innocent civilians killed or wounded,” Blinken said, pointing to the attack on a maternity hospital in Mariupol, among other incidents.

“As with any alleged crime, a court of law with jurisdiction over the crime is ultimately responsible for determining criminal guilt in specific cases,” Blinken said. “The U.S. government will continue to track reports of war crimes and will share information we gather with allies, partners and international institutions and organizations, as appropriate. We are committed to pursuing accountability using every tool available, including criminal prosecutions.”

– Deirdre Shesgreen

I'm just hoping it isn't full scale WWIII, all hands on deck type of ****. Already told the Wifey that I'm going back in before I let my Son experience war. Don't think it will come to that, but it's best to have a plan.

look ... all we gotta do is send the Ogre over.
boom. done. Ogre and out.

It's coming. Might take a few months, but it's coming.
I'm just hoping it isn't full scale WWIII, all hands on deck type of ****. Already told the Wifey that I'm going back in before I let my Son experience war. Don't think it will come to that, but it's best to have a plan.
I'm hoping too, but I don't see Putin laying down. He just won't....he'll fire a low-powered nuke (or many) into Ukraine when he gets desperate. His own soldiers are hating his *** right now. Also, in time when one of the NATO countries are compromised we're all in like it or not. If I had a son, I would do the same as you if I could. (y)

Ok. No question now, we are all in.

Ok. No question now, we are all in.

So they're on double secret probation now? Biden isn't going to do **** and Putin knows it. How can he, the entire Dem party carries their water for them...

So they're on double secret probation now? Biden isn't going to do **** and Putin knows it. How can he, the entire Dem party carries their water for them...
Sorry bud, but you're wrong. Biden and his family have too much $$$ invested in this bullshit to back down. Take the MSM narrative of "victimhood" in regards to Ukraine and shove it straight up the Biden family's ***. Another turf war amongst elites with unlimited pawns at play.

Sorry bud, but you're wrong. Biden and his family have too much $$$ invested in this bullshit to back down. Take the MSM narrative of "victimhood" in regards to Ukraine and shove it straight up the Biden family's ***. Another turf war amongst elites with unlimited pawns at play.
I'm not sure BC, but we'll see. I'll buy you a beer at a future SN tailgate that the Biden regime doesn't do anything, but pay lip service and stomp their feet. I keep going back to Bammy asking his bosses for more time during that hot mic episode and other odd dealings the Dems have had with the Ruskies over the past 20 some years..Like giving them access to our uranium...

If this devolves into a shooting war, our forces get involved, and there's Armageddon you don't owe me anything. ;)

I'm not sure BC, but we'll see. I'll buy you a beer at a future SN tailgate that the Biden regime doesn't do anything, but pay lip service and stomp their feet. I keep going back to Bammy asking his bosses for more time during that hot mic episode and other odd dealings the Dems have had with the Ruskies over the past 20 some years..Like giving them access to our uranium...

If this devolves into a shooting war, our forces get involved, and there's Armageddon you don't owe me anything. ;)
If this gets into a shooting war, leave a penny on my grave bud.