• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

WW lll

And that’s pathetic. How could anyone not feel this country is worth fighting for? I’m not a millionaire, but I do ok. I’m not rich or even well off, but I have everything I need. I love this nation, even with all the nonsense. If it comes to it, as long as I’m able, I will fight for her. I took an oath, and that oath is life long, until my dying breath. Anyone that would run deserves nothing America gives.
After the American revolution, the British sympathizers were sent to Britain, even if they had never been there. This should happen here, if there ever is a domestic war.

After the American revolution, the British sympathizers were sent to Britain, even if they had never been there. This should happen here, if there ever is a domestic war.
Karma...irony....whatever

cf3iPSG.jpg

Yup. I probably wouldn't survive, but I'm cool with that.
Yeah a lot of us would die, a bunch would surrender, and the tens of millions of insurgents left would learn to be "Wolverines" The plus side for us is the millions of combat veterans who could lead the civilians in a unconventional war. Defending your home and family is the highest motivation a person can have. It would motivate people who would normally not be violent.
I'd figure.
They'd knock out our communications first. All of those cell phones would be worthless,power grid , chemical and biological weapons I'm sure they'd use.

They'd really have to get nasty. It's a terrible thought. I'm certain it will eventually happen or our own government will become the enemy. If all else fails we go Alamo and nuke them on our own turf.

History says it will occur. It's just the timetable for when.

Yeah a lot of us would die, a bunch would surrender, and the tens of millions of insurgents left would learn to be "Wolverines" The plus side for us is the millions of combat veterans who could lead the civilians in a unconventional war. Defending your home and family is the highest motivation a person can have. It would motivate people who would normally not be violent.
I'd figure.
They'd knock out our communications first. All of those cell phones would be worthless,power grid , chemical and biological weapons I'm sure they'd use.

They'd really have to get nasty. It's a terrible thought. I'm certain it will eventually happen or our own government will become the enemy. If all else fails we go Alamo and nuke them on our own turf.

Infrastructure is the issue. Any enemy will take out electricity, water, sewage, etc.

Infrastructure is the issue. Any enemy will take out electricity, water, sewage, etc.
The mobile communications would be at the top of the list as well. They'd at least highly disrupt them. EMP blasts in crucial areas would do the job on electronics.

You can rest assured countries like China and Russia have been plotting out this **** for a long time. We're prime real-estate.

This should scare the ever living **** out of everyone. 35% of Americans support nuclear war with Russia............

We’ve probably reached the point where 60% of tge country are idiots but they are evenly divided left to right so there is that… some conservatives are all about kicking Russian *** because 80’s propaganda worked lol… nobody with half a brain risks nukes even if we have secret defenses against them….
Most people who haven’t served in the military don’t understand the importance of Ukraine geographically and terrain wise to that part of Europe. Ukraine is basically like the great plains in the Midwest, it’s rolling Hills with a lot of wide open space that is basically a perfect invasion route straight to Moscow. Putin doesn’t want our troops, planes and theater nukes stationed there. And no Ivan isn’t indiscriminately attacking civilian areas. What you’re going to find is the Ukrainian Forces are operating in or near civilian areas which makes those areas legitimate targets. But the Ukrainian propaganda apparatus is spoon feeding it as bloodthirsty Russians killing women and children without provocation to our media and our media is eating it right up.
Its a carbon copy of why Israel wont give up certain land… its not them being colonizing dicks, its strategically imperative and each time they ceded those areas back before they got immediately attacked again from them…

Last edited:
The us actually has gameplans for what they’d do for any invasion… they once took heat when a few leaked like tge one for Canada… supposedly part of tge asian pacific invasion plan one explored using underwater nukes to dislodge a portion of the contentntial shelf that California lies on, effectively destroying the pacific as a landing zone forcing them north or south…

A I don’t know if tgey figured it out or not
B. It scares the hell out of me that their first move was to render the pacific coast uninhabitable and undoubtedly cause massive tsunamis that would affect tge entire pacific

The more conservative plan i last saw centered around rendering the passes unusable or fortifying them and forcing them to go around the rockies and fortifying the northern and southern spots… ot would be very hard for them to adequately breach it with constant eastern resupplies and air bombardment

I'd figure.

**** 40-50% of the population wouldn't do ****. They'd side with the Russians/Chinese once they hear late night tv stating that white supremacists are fighting the Communists who are only trying to free the citizens of this country from it's unjust and racist beginnings. After all the founders were rich white people who owned slaves.

Hell, the conservatives in North America are the last firewall before the New World Order globalists take over with their bigger, better ways..

Enjoy what time we have left... We're ******...

Last edited:
Apparently, Putin is officially demanding roubles from Europe for gas payments effective tomorrow, though the EU has until the end of April to fully comply.

Germany is taking preliminary steps to prepare for gas shortages, and the timing of the US's strategic reserve release was probably not
coincidental.

**** 40-50% of the population wouldn't do ****. They'd side with the Russians/Chinese once they hear late night tv stating that white supremacists are fighting the Communists who are only trying to free the citizens of this country from it's unjust and racist beginnings. After all the founders were rich white people who owned slaves.

Hell, the conservatives in North America are the last firewall before the New World Order globalists take over with their bigger, better ways..

Enjoy what time we have left... We're ******...
The Russians are white and don't believe in that woke bullshit. They're equally oppressive when in communist rule. Which they are,but don't realize it considering Putin has managed to keep himself in power way longer than he was supposed to be. He's a dictator with the title of president.

Now China is definitely oppressive and racist. Those work camps and making people dissappear are who they really are.

North Korea has to be top of the list of most ****** up places and societies on the planet. They will literally shoot you for trying to escape it, then put several generations of your family in prison for it.

Yup. I probably wouldn't survive, but I'm cool with that.

Thinking about this and S4E's "Wolverines" mention, I can't help but think about the scene in Red Dawn where the guys are giving guns away to the people there at the camp they invaded and Patrick Swayze says something to the effect of "if you're gonna die, at least die fighting" or "on your feet" or something like that.

And don't ever knock Red Dawn. That was a red-blooded American gem of a movie. :)

Thinking about this and S4E's "Wolverines" mention, I can't help but think about the scene in Red Dawn where the guys are giving guns away to the people there at the camp they invaded and Patrick Swayze says something to the effect of "if you're gonna die, at least die fighting" or "on your feet" or something like that.

And don't ever knock Red Dawn. That was a red-blooded American gem of a movie. :)
That's exactly what I was getting at. People defending their home and way of life. America is still the light in a world of darkness. If anything that 9/11 taught us is that everyone will unite when attacked from the outside by an enemy

The treasonous enemy from within that erodes our foundation is our biggest concern, the outsiders don't stand a chance.

I've said this before, the ones willing to fight are getting to old and the ones that are young enough are not willing. The younger generation doesn't seem to have the will to fight nor the foresight to see what the hell they are going to lose if they don't stand up what little freedoms we have left.

I've said this before, the ones willing to fight are getting to old and the ones that are young enough are not willing. The younger generation doesn't seem to have the will to fight nor the foresight to see what the hell they are going to lose if they don't stand up what little freedoms we have left.
My son would be there. He is ready to fight now. He wanted to go to the military but is ineligible. Funny thing is he hates the military industrial complex and establishment. He thinks heads should roll in Washington and was disappointed the January 6th people had no balls, lol. But he is also a rabid environmentalist as well. He is hard to figure out.