• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

WWII German veterans try to justify things

It is spontaneous. Very interesting. Thoughts?

They're still brainwashed into believing their cause was true and just. It's definitely best to never let them have a standing army ever again.

They have their plate full with the Muslims anyway.

Just watched it briefly, not sure how old that video is but by the looks of it, pretty old? Maybe it's just the video quality.

Denial is a crazy thing. And look at the way many of the sheep here have been brainwashed. These guys learned from the very best.

They grew up a certain way just as we grew up a certain way. For them the nazi ideology was their curriculum growing up.

Just like us the red, white and blue is our ideology. I can’t blame them individually as they are a product of grooming by their government. No matter how freely and critical thinking you grow up, you’re still ultimately influenced/limited by the 5 senses you possess

They grew up a certain way just as we grew up a certain way. For them the nazi ideology was their curriculum growing up.

Just like us the red, white and blue is our ideology. I can’t blame them individually as they are a product of grooming by their government. No matter how freely and critical thinking you grow up, you’re still ultimately influenced/limited by the 5 senses you possess

The only people blameless are children. When you reach an age of accountability, knowing right from wrong you become responsible for your behavior.

They certainly had been very aware of the truth post World War 2, I get it. The defend the country that will be overrun soon. The Soviets I'm sure they feared the most coming in for payback after Germany invaded them. Hard to empathize even though I hate the commies. Both of them are evil.

Just as radical Muslims believe they are just when they strap bombs to themselves or hijack planes. The idea that their God approves and will reward them with virgin women is motivation for them.

Which is kinda funny since you're a spirit and spirits don't need to reproduce. There is no flesh. Brainwashed for sure.

look at the brainwashing that the left and the media is causing in our own country. kinda scary. then eliminate the republican party and have 1 side controlling everything for years. thats what happened in Germany and thats what we fight against today. I dont think it could every get as crazy as Germany . but who knows anymore

look at the brainwashing that the left and the media is causing in our own country. kinda scary. then eliminate the republican party and have 1 side controlling everything for years. thats what happened in Germany and thats what we fight against today. I dont think it could every get as crazy as Germany . but who knows anymore
I don't think you realize how close we are to that.

Also, in fairness, its the victors that write the history books. Can we be certain that everything we've been told is accurate? We didn't have internet or independent news organizations to fact check our own propaganda.

This. The one factor here in the US is we seem to have a better sense of critical thinkers who can think for themselves.

Seems other countries have a propaganda that influences on a larger scale and it shows in their ideologies - ex. Nazi’s, terrorist, communist

But they were groomed to be evil, so are the Muslims.

The only Americans who believe the red white and blue ideology is evil are liberal scum

The only Americans who believe the red white and blue ideology is evil are liberal scum
Liberal scum believe in double standard ideology. That said I blame the mid/late 2000’s education system.

I’m all for freedom, life, liberty pursuit of happiness. No reason to be so extreme social justice about it

The bolsheviks were so bad, and needed to be defeated, that the first step was to round up all of the Jews and exterminate them.

Give me a break.

The bolsheviks were so bad, and needed to be defeated, that the first step was to round up all of the Jews and exterminate them.

Give me a break.
That’s what happens when propaganda and hatred intersect. I do believe some soldiers didn’t know any better and were fed propaganda by higher officials

I don't think you realize how close we are to that.

Also, in fairness, its the victors that write the history books. Can we be certain that everything we've been told is accurate? We didn't have internet or independent news organizations to fact check our own propaganda.
I wonder the same thing at times. Just how much history has been rewritten and is hidden. Going back hundreds of years how much history is probably not even recorded. The easiest thing to do was to install a national curriculum and let the states do their own local curriculum mixed with a mandatory national curriculum. Hence it creates a generation of machines or whatever you prefer to call brainwarshed kids these days

Good thing the Catholic church was just doing God's work when they rounded up protestants and killed them.

Point being, of course that pretty much everything is relative.

There's a whole lot less "good" and "evil" and a whole lot more of differing objectives.

If a man's family is dying and he steals food to feed them, is he evil?
If the farmer kills that man for trying to steal some food, is he evil?

It's all relative.