• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Yet even More proof of Obama's corruption and incompetence.

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
LOCK HIM UP!

Lawmakers to Request Probe of $418M Arms Sale to Kenya on Obama’s Last Day

------------------

More proof, Obama is as crooked as Hillary

These are border patrol planes to help fight terrorism. Kenya is paying a US contractor for them.
Why do we care what Kenya pays for them?.

These are border patrol planes to help fight terrorism. Kenya is paying a US contractor for them.
Why do we care what Kenya pays for them?.

Because we have to borrow the money from others to give to Kenya to then buy the planes?

Why does Kenya even need to patrol their border? Why do they hate so much?

On a related note, I heard a report (NPR I think) years ago that a great deal of foreign aid is, basically, a deposit into an account in NY for the foreign government to then use to buy large items (a great deal of them military) from "US" companies. Good place for a lot of rot, stench and corruption, IMO.

Because we have to borrow the money from others to give to Kenya to then buy the planes?

On a related note, I heard a report (NPR I think) years ago that a great deal of foreign aid is, basically, a deposit into an account in NY for the foreign government to then use to buy large items (a great deal of them military) from "US" companies. Good place for a lot of rot, stench and corruption, IMO.

pfft. right. NY is a Democrat-controlled political state.
corruption? can't be. unpossible to fathom.

Yeah, exactly. Borders are racist.

Are you sure about this? Haven't seen anything on CNN

These are border patrol planes to help fight terrorism.

Wait, they'd like a tool for their border to help fight terrorism? Sounds familiar.

**** 'em. give 'em some concrete mix and rebar. let them construct a wall.

Apparently the Congressman objecting wanted them to go to a company in his district rather than L-3 Communications.
He isn't objecting about the actual equipment.

Congress was notified on Jan 9th and nobody but the guy who wanted them in his district objected.

What kind of terrorism? ....come on, you can say it!
I believe it is the terrorism imported from neighboring Somalia. Hey, I have got a great idea. ....let's bring in those Somali refugees that Kenya fears.

Thank you President Trump, for your common sense restrictions.