• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

You want white privilege? Well here you go.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
The overt, and deplorable hypocrisy of the Upper Class White Liberal

I assume they will be giving up all government grants and student loans as well as renouncing their citizenship?

No?

Didn't think they would.

Best

Election

Evar

Oh my. What a pansy!

SNOWFLAKES EXPOSED!

Mandatory 2 yr government service to Somalia, The Congo, Haiti and other 3rd world shitholes for all these wilting tulips.

He's going to be teaching American History to peoples' kids in the near future.........scary. I'm sure his lessons will consist of blah blah blah white privilege blah blah blah America is evil blah blah blah America is racist blah blah blah.

Good grief. I wouldn't want that guy anywhere near a history class. What a clueless doofus. What a complete waste of money that school is.If he really wants to see oppression just go to North Korea or any territory controlled by ISIS. That's oppression. He's let a bunch of leftist professors poison his mind about America.

Couldn't he go to a cheaper school with his parents blood money and donate the other $40k+ a year to some poor black children?

Yes, I love how the white rich kids can't see the hypocrisy of fighting against white privilege when you are the epitome of white privilege lol

Yes, I love how the white rich kids can't see the hypocrisy of fighting against white privilege when you are the epitome of white privilege lol
And not one of them is willing to give up an inch of their privilege to advance the lives of those they claim to be fighting for. **** them .

I thought Tucker did a great job turning it on him. He had that deer in the headlights look a couple of times. He used classic liberal gyrations to twist things.

And not one of them is willing to give up an inch of their privilege to advance the lives of those they claim to be fighting for. **** them .

Those wusses talk the game in hopes that it will save them from getting beaten up. They still sleep in the fetal position and suck their thumbs.

They want to save the world...with our money not theirs. Exposed.