• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2022 Midterms Thread

Do you mean to tell me Antonio Won Squat?

Mrs Blitz and I just got back from voting. MD. No IDs asked for. they ask for our names and address. we voted. I ask if they needed my ID. the response was a quick no.
Absolutely crazy, you need an ID for everything. I had to present my ID to vote in Florida, so thank God for this state being logical

Have to say I’m not caring for this at all

Huge.

Meanwhile, Abrams currently leading Kemp in GA.

JimmyTurnErrythingBlue

Trump is a ******* idiot to go this rout. I'd vote for DeSantis over him all day everyday and twice on Sunday. He's 10 times the leader Trump could ever be.

I was on shift today so I was in uniform. I go in too vote and no fewer than 20 people stop and talk to me, all calling me by name. I get to the table and the lady checking ID says Hi joe I need to see your drivers license then she laughs and says hey you usually ask me for that LOL. Point is I am a cop who most in my area know by name and I still had to show ID.

I don't see the problem with showing an ID but hey I am a older white male so there is that.

I was on shift today so I was in uniform. I go in too vote and no fewer than 20 people stop and talk to me, all calling me by name. I get to the table and the lady checking ID says Hi joe I need to see your drivers license then she laughs and says hey you usually ask me for that LOL. Point is I am a cop who most in my area know by name and I still had to show ID.

I don't see the problem with showing an ID but hey I am a older white male so there is that.
******* old heads. And your IDs

😬

In my neck of the woods, they ****** things up so bad, it was decided to let the polls stay open til 10pm.

315090058_3780903188802627_7478671786345791006_n.jpg

You can watch CFP live here.

Ted Budd is losing in NC. It’s tightening up, but he’s still trailing.

This is why people are turning away from Trump. Guy can’t help himself. He’s scared of Ron Desantis.

Pennsylvanian numbers don’t match the word on the street… …electing Wolf was likely the death knell for tge state… ******* Joepa woulda just called a hit on Sandusky and this state might have stayed moderate

Pennsylvanian numbers don’t match the word on the street… …electing Wolf was likely the death knell for tge state… ******* Joepa woulda just called a hit on Sandusky and this state might have stayed moderate
I can understand not voting for Oz, but I don’t understand how you vote for a guy like Fetterman. Stroke aside, the guy destroyed Braddock. His policy ideas benefit all the wrong people. In short, he’s a choad. A dipshit, and everything Democrats claim to stand against.

Ted Budd is losing in NC. It’s tightening up, but he’s still trailing.

Budd now leading. (D)imbos do a good job of forging collecting early votes and always take the early lead. The votes that matter are the ones cast today and counted last.

Budd now leading. (D)imbos do a good job of forging collecting early votes and always take the early lead. The votes that matter are the ones cast today and counted last.
I was just going to post this. Took longer than I expected.