• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2022 Midterms Thread

It needs to be fixed.
you'd think that after kicking Jimmy out of the state that **** would be fixed.
JimmyVote is going to haunt that state like it did - and still does- Commiefornia.

******* bs. They think we are this ******* stupid. Are we the only country that can’t figure out how to vote and make it secure.

Oh we can damn well easily make it secure. They just don't want to. You need honor& integrity something foreign to those who seek power at all costs. If they actually wanted it. Then every single person would have to show Id and sign. Match the rolls. There's absolutely no excuse given we all need to prove all sorts of things in every day life.

It's bullshit.

I worked my local poll this morning for my neighbor who is running for state representative. The rare black Republican. Turnout was decent, not overwhelming but steady. Back at work now, only so much vacation time left this year.

We

Are

Stunned

I worked my local poll this morning for my neighbor who is running for state representative. The rare black hwyte supremasiss Super Ultra MAGA Republican. Turnout was decent, not overwhelming but steady. Back at work now, only so much vacation time left this year.
FIFY

Just got back to work from voting here in NC. Was in and out in five minutes. No ID required or signature verification. Just give them your name and as long as you're registered, they'll print your ballot for you. Not a big fan of that. Actually not a fan of it at all.

As an aside, DOJ is at my polling location. Kinda surprised based on where I live, because it is REALLY rural. Not a fan of that either. I thought that sort of thing was illegal.

Just got back to work from voting here in NC. Was in and out in five minutes. No ID required or signature verification. Just give them your name and as long as you're registered, they'll print your ballot for you. Not a big fan of that. Actually not a fan of it at all.

Same here in MD. I just tell them my name and get to vote. Too easy for a system like that to be manipulated.

As an aside, DOJ is at my polling location. Kinda surprised based on where I live, because it is REALLY rural. Not a fan of that either. I thought that sort of thing was illegal.

The Federal Government for the past 2 years has hinted at wanting to take over elections from the States.

Full steam ahead.

1667930693289.png

Desantis is putting a stop to it in FL.

DeSantis administration says federal poll monitors 'not permitted' at Florida polling sites​

The DeSantis administration warned Biden’s Department of Justice late Monday that federal Election Day poll monitors are "not permitted" inside polling places under Florida law, and said Florida will send its own monitors to "ensure there is no interference in the voting process."

On Monday, the DOJ released a list of 64 jurisdictions within 24 states in which the department plans to send attorneys to "monitor for compliance with federal voting rights laws" on Election Day. Included in that list are Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach counties in Florida.

Brad McVay, general counsel to Florida's Department of State, told the Civil Rights Division of the Justice Department in a Monday letter that the DOJ "seem[ed] to indicate" that these monitors will be placed inside polling places. However, he said that is not permitted.

"Section 102.031(3)(a) of the Florida Statutes lists the people who ‘may enter any polling room or polling place,'" McVay wrote. "Department of Justice personnel are not included on the list."

Deep red Maricopa polling machines not working? What a ******* shock. I'm stunned.

Fortunately, the disinterested Secy of State will make sure all (R) votes are counted.

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

Same here in MD. I just tell them my name and get to vote. Too easy for a system like that to be manipulated.

The Federal Government for the past 2 years has hinted at wanting to take over elections from the States.
Yeah, but I thought federal law stated that federal observers are not permitted at polling sites as it is a state election. No need for average Americans to intimidate each other, big brother is going to take care of that for all of us.

Kamala Harris stated that an election machine was hacked in less than 5 minutes, right before her eyes ( and the committee she sat on). And yet, here we are, using those trusty voting machines. Are they really made in China?

Got back from voting (Maricopa county) without any issues. Took maybe 30 minutes, scanned my drivers license and had to sign on a computer screen.

The 4 printers and tabulators were working at this location, and according to one of the poll workers, no issues so far. They also mentioned that the voting has been
brisk and expect a heavy turnout.

Kamala Harris stated that an election machine was hacked in less than 5 minutes, right before her eyes ( and the committee she sat on). And yet, here we are, using those trusty voting machines. Are they really made in China?
The only thing she needs to see right before her eyes are immigrants crossing the border into the United States illegally!

Yeah, but I thought federal law stated that federal observers are not permitted at polling sites as it is a state election. No need for average Americans to intimidate each other, big brother is going to take care of that for all of us.
PA law says that other than election personnel and certified poll watchers (I’ve been one) the only person and law enforcement allowed inside the polling place is the precinct constable. And where I live many precincts don’t have a constable.

Got back from voting (Maricopa county) without any issues. Took maybe 30 minutes, scanned my drivers license and had to sign on a computer screen.

The 4 printers and tabulators were working at this location, and according to one of the poll workers, no issues so far. They also mentioned that the voting has been
brisk and expect a heavy turnout.

The massive problems with these voting machines is humiliating to America. Jesus Christ, 3rd world countries can run an election and the United States of America has this same **** every 2-4 years??

It was a bit different voting this time. There were lines out the building...that's normal, but only 5 machines were available and only 3 people at a time can vote. Took me 1.5 hours to get my turn. Usually there are 20-25 machines.

Usually, we just walk in, show our IDs and Voter cards, they hand you a ballot and you're in and out in 15-20 minutes.

This time, after I handed the lady my cards, she asked me for my address...odd, but no biggie. She studied my cards for a couple minutes...again, kind of odd but no biggie. Then I had to sign the digital signature computer. I asked for a stylus and she didn't respond. I asked if I am supposed to sign it with my index finger...no answer...just a cold stare, lol. A few seconds pass and she says "I cannot show you your signature on your license"...um, I didn't ask to see my signature, lol.

So I sign it with my index finger...looks terrible, but the machine accepts it...but she is not happy! She looks at my sig, then back to my ID...then up at me and then back to the signature. She relents and gets up and creaks over to the ballot stack and gives me one. They refused the dude in front of me because of his electronic sig. He answered all the questions correctly, but the signature machine denied his vote.

Also, this is Florida and it's still hot...they closed the doors and turned off the AC. There were a few old folks that were actually yelling "get the machines working!! Get a move on!" Funny stuff.

Yeah, but I thought federal law stated that federal observers are not permitted at polling sites as it is a state election.

I believe that is the case and I'm sure they have found some way around it - emergency powers or something. Like they used the State of Emergency about COVID to change the 2020 elections and implement so many unconstitutional measures.