• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2022 Midterms Thread

Let's see a picture.

The only thing she needs to see right before her eyes are immigrants crossing the border into the United States illegally!
she doesnt see that on the Canuckian-American border

Just got back to work from voting here in NC. Was in and out in five minutes. No ID required or signature verification. Just give them your name and as long as you're registered, they'll print your ballot for you. Not a big fan of that. Actually not a fan of it at all.

As an aside, DOJ is at my polling location. Kinda surprised based on where I live, because it is REALLY rural. Not a fan of that either. I thought that sort of thing was illegal.

It is illegal. They tried that **** down here in Florida today and DeSantis gave them the boot.

On a side note..........Anna Paulina Luna is freaking hot!
1667943317582.png

reminds me of Erotic City...

(If we cannot make babies)
(Maybe we can make some time)
**** so pretty, you and me
Erotic City, come alive
(We could **** until the dawn)
(Makin' love 'til cherry's gone)
Erotic City, can't you see?
**** so pretty, you and me

@Ron Burgundy - curse you for allowing this slip up. no pics of her?! what kind of man are you?

1667943987891.png

Yeah… I always felt Trump was a good delegator and negotiator with the tact of a drunk frat boy
Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather to take his word for it?

For the record, the amount of voting machines failing in larger Republican areas is absolutely absurd…people in some areas being asked to wait for hours to vote in some areas… now this isn’t disenfranchisement… only if they asked for their Ids is it disenfranchisement.. not getting to vote apparently is ok as long as it is machine related…

Also everyone in those areas should be banned from all election related everything forever… in a best case scenario its pure incompetence

Maricopa County aint be exist per NPR

There are reports of machine failures in texas, new york, a bunch of other places besides Arizona… thats the only one being talked about

The Republicans flipped Guam’s Delegate
iu

So we got that going for us... Which is nice.

Mrs Blitz and I just got back from voting. MD. No IDs asked for. they ask for our names and address. we voted. I ask if they needed my ID. the response was a quick no.