• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2022 Midterms Thread

The goal is one party rule. Our goal is not to be ruled. The generations coming up are weak,ignorant and submissive. They're easily misled and embrace a culture that's selfish,self centered,narcissistic and morally bankrupt.

Have at it.
When you say "Our goal", I think I know what you mean.

But specifically, who do you mean? Ross Perot, Tea Party, Libertarians, libertarians, Trump supporters, Republicans, etc?

They have all been underwhelming, lacking in the leadership needed to move the people strongly with them. With the exception of Trump vs Hitlery 2016, they have all been successful at not doing very much......

You can keep saying this all you want. Unless you have evidence it's meaningless. Again, all audited by Republicans. Do you really think not one single election official would stand up and say "this was fraud?" All the old ladies that count our ballots are in on it? Every single one? And honestly, if fraud is so easy to get away with don't you think Reps are doing it too? You just think Trump and his minions are that honest and pure I guess? Ok.

Yes, find better candidates. If you honestly think Dr. Oz and Doug Mastriano were going to drive people to the polls, expecially suburban women who tend to swing elections here, I don't know what to tell you.

Dems voted because of Dobbs and election denying. GOP stayed home because Oz and Mastriano.
I will add this, in AZ, all audited by Trump hating Republicans, in anything associated with him they might as well be a PAC for the DNC.

Nothing will come of this. D's will control the governor, secretary of state, and likely win the recount for AG.
They have the support of every form of media in the state to condemn or flat out ignore any challenges.
The R's will have a razor thin margin in the state house but will be impotent in changing anything.
It's over, the democrats are simply better at winning elections while not getting caught in the process.
"We have met the enemy and he is us." - Walt Kelly
When you say "Our goal", I think I know what you mean.

But specifically, who do you mean? Ross Perot, Tea Party, Libertarians, libertarians, Trump supporters, Republicans, etc?

They have all been underwhelming, lacking in the leadership needed to move the people strongly with them. With the exception of Trump vs Hitlery 2016, they have all been successful at not doing very much......

The conservative taxpayer. I ******* hate 90% of all politicians. The other 10% I'll eventually hate if they stay in office long enough.

I detest the demoncrat party in its entirety. They're evil country destroyers.

I will add this, in AZ, all audited by Trump hating Republicans, in anything associated with him they might as well be a PAC for the DNC.
Okey doke. I realize you guys are going to believe what you want to believe. Like Republicans around the country all hated Trump so much they colluded with Democrats to throw the election to Joe Biden.

Totally plausible.

Okey doke. I realize you guys are going to believe what you want to believe. Like Republicans around the country all hated Trump so much they colluded with Democrats to throw the election to Joe Biden.

Totally plausible.
Yeah the GOPe would never do anything to support the status quo and protect their own political fiefdoms. :rolleyes2:

You can keep saying this all you want. Unless you have evidence it's meaningless. Again, all audited by Republicans.

I will say this AGAIN. Counting is not the issue - the issue is mass ballot mailing in Pennsylvania, Arizona, California, Michigan, etc. and ballot "collection boxes" where anybody under the sun can simply drop in ballots. Send out 2,000,000 or 5,000,000 or whatever ballots, including tens of thousands to dead voters and voters that have moved to another state and voters that haven't voted since the Harding (Warren G., not Tonya) election, and then pay your operatives $8/ballot.

That results in tens of thousands of bogus ballots that are harvested and dropped off. Why do you think people were taking pictures of the ballots they were dropping off in Michigan and Pennsylvania and Wisconsin? Do you think they wanted to keep a memento of their ballot deposit??

Do you really think not one single election official would stand up and say "this was fraud?" All the old ladies that count our ballots are in on it? Every single one?

The ballots arrive - and the old ladies count 'em. So what? Why don't you explain how the old ladies would know that the ballots are from a guy who moved to Canuckistan in 2012 or from a lady who died in 2018?

The one issue is and remains verification. So please explain to me why (D)imbos are so rabid about neutering signature verifications on the mail-in ballots. Go ahead, I'll wait. Oh, here's a clue. Are these valid signatures?

Why yes ... yes, they are.

And I ask again (don't Floggy the question, OFTB) - why are (D)'s so worked up about removing the dead or the relocated or the dormant from voting rolls?? Please explain.

Jeez, a guy did a movie about how tens of thousands of votes can be harvested. (You know the process is actually called "ballot harvesting," right?) Did you see the movie? When given evidence, the media ignore it or say, "Pffft, nothing to see here." In fact, you know what Google results you get if you search "mail-in ballots and signature matching"? Story after story after story about how too many ballots are tossed due to signatures that don't match. Seriously? I guess getting a matching signature is unfair to ... the signature-disabled and the dead or something.

The problem is that you are still relying on mainstream media regarding our election changes over the past 3 years. The same people who promised Trump was involved in Russian collusion, that Trump ignored Russian bounties on American troops, that Covid came from a monkey, that the vaccine prevented you from getting Covid. I agree that one way to fix the system is to have (R) engage in this rampant fraud. The media would now take notice.

And honestly, if fraud is so easy to get away with don't you think Reps are doing it too? You just think Trump and his minions are that honest and pure I guess? Ok.

So why didn't all NFL teams just videotape opposing team's signals? Cheating on a scale to make a difference requires an organization that is designed to cheat and steal. (R)'s don't have tens of thousands of low-paid employees whose job it is to gather ballots for $5 or $8 each - (D)'s do. I did a thread on the several billionaires involved in corrupt practices, all of whom sent $$ to (D)imbos.

Yes, find better candidates. If you honestly think Dr. Oz and Doug Mastriano were going to drive people to the polls, expecially suburban women who tend to swing elections here, I don't know what to tell you.

(D)'s elected a grifter dementia patient. Everybody with a functioning brain could see what we are suffering on the horizon if we did so, and yet there he is ... 81 million votes. 15 million more than Obama ever got.

Sure. You bet. Who could doubt that?

And elected a brain-damaged ogre who cannot speak coherently because he lived off his rich parents his whole life and is sooooo attractive. Sure, you bet. Gotcha.

Let me put it this way. If the 2020 election resulted in Sloppy Joe getting 150 million votes and Trump getting 4 million, would you doubt the results? If so, why?

Dems voted because of Dobbs and election denying. GOP stayed home because Oz and Mastriano.

Got it. If your point is that (D)'s are the stupidest, most corrupt and narrow-minded people ever to walk the planet, okay, maybe. But your "we need better candidates" argument is just not valid. It is a bizarre argument in fact when comparing Brain-(D)amage and Oz.

Which one is more successful? More likely to enter politics for altruistic reasons? Which one is a life-lesson on sloth and grifting and getting into politics because it is easier than working for a living?

Jesus H. Christ, FETTERMAN IS ******* BRAIN-DAMAGED. And he was the "better candidate"?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:

Totally plausible.
Welp, I can't speak for Pennsylvania because I haven't lived there in close to 40 years, but can assure you that there are Maricopa County Republicans that would absolutely collude with Democrats if they though it would hurt Trump or one of his endorsed candidates.

Totally plausible.
Didn't Uncle Mitch withhold funding from RNC and PACs for candidates in PA, AZ and NV Senate races?

Didn't Uncle Mitch withhold funding from RNC and PACs for candidates in PA, AZ and NV Senate races?

Yes.
Instead of supporting America First Conservatives and the ACTUAL CANDIDATE IN ALASKA THAT WON THE PRIMARY Mitch The Turtle supported GOPe RINO Lisa Murkowski.

Don't advocate for Mitch The Turtle to be tarred and feathered but if it happened I would understand why.

Yes.
Instead of supporting America First Conservatives and the ACTUAL CANDIDATE IN ALASKA THAT WON THE PRIMARY Mitch The Turtle supported GOPe RINO Lisa Murkowski.

Don't advocate for Mitch The Turtle to be tarred and feathered but if it happened I would understand why.
**** Cocaine Mitch. Hang that ************.

Cocaine Mitch is compromised. Ditch Mitch.

Elections should be of impeccable integrity. They should be striving to make it damn near impossible for criminal activity to happen without being caught. Proper identification, the clearing of all rolls prior to election. Every single legitimate voter accounted for.

Instead we get the exact opposite in many states who used covid to circumvent state constitutions and then convince people this nonsense should stay. You know they're just dying to have federal control and keep pushing that envelope.Them showing up down here in Florida shows how much they could give two ***** about the constitution.

These people have no integrity and they're unworthy of trust.

They will start using battery powered vehicles to transport votes. Because of climate. And then the vehicles will catch fire. Oops.

They will start using battery powered vehicles to transport votes. Because of climate. And then the vehicles will catch fire. Oops.

Ahhhh the savior vehicles being forced on society.

Last edited:
Welp, I can't speak for Pennsylvania because I haven't lived there in close to 40 years, but can assure you that there are Maricopa County Republicans that would absolutely collude with Democrats if they though it would hurt Trump or one of his endorsed candidates.
G28Mu7g.gif

B0GvICK.jpg

Board of Supervisors has moved the previously scheduled meeting up by 90 minutes on Monday. Some are speculating it might have something to do with the subpoena on election records.

We may hear more on this later today.

Having just hosted 37 people for Thanksgiving weekend I have not had time to respond to all. Nor do I have the inclination because every bit of debunking of these claims will be dismissed as mainstream media or “establishment Republicans” who are all in it together. I’d direct those who care once again to https://lostnotstolen.org/ and you can find numerous sources online debunking 2000 Mules, as well as dozens of court cases all dismissed due to lack of evidence but yeah I forgot the judges are all in on it too 🤣

This constant insistence that every time Trump’s minions lose it must be because of fraud is delusional wishful thinking. Until the GOP unhitches its wagon from Trump we’ll keep losing because his ever shrinking group of diehard cultists cannot seem to fathom that a lot of people really do not want him or anyone having to do with him.

Having just hosted 37 people for Thanksgiving weekend I have not had time to respond to all. Nor do I have the inclination because every bit of debunking of these claims will be dismissed as mainstream media or “establishment Republicans” who are all in it together. I’d direct those who care once again to https://lostnotstolen.org/ and you can find numerous sources online debunking 2000 Mules, as well as dozens of court cases all dismissed due to lack of evidence but yeah I forgot the judges are all in on it too 🤣

This constant insistence that every time Trump’s minions lose it must be because of fraud is delusional wishful thinking. Until the GOP unhitches its wagon from Trump we’ll keep losing because his ever shrinking group of diehard cultists cannot seem to fathom that a lot of people really do not want him or anyone having to do with him.
Well, you're certainly entitled to your opinion, but it isn't just Trump Republicans that are losing elections. Trump minions? Nice.