• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2022 Midterms Thread

Dead folks in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia will vote for him 105%.
You really think the dead will turnout in such low numbers this year?

On another note can you imagine Festerman having to do a real live filibuster speech. Holy ****.

You really think the dead will turnout in such low numbers this year?

On another note can you imagine Festerman having to do a real live filibuster speech. Holy ****.

That would a speech for the ages.

"As I stand here. Goodnight. Pickles dog taste. But here I stand. Divided. United we divide. Because in football I learned. Stop. It's best to think. My solidarity is evident. For the people of PA, I've come to Washington believe. A day will come and...God bless the United States of the States. Thank you."

"Senator Fetterman, you are invited to begin the filibuster."

"Thank you, Mitch, and goodnight."

"Okay, time to vote."

Let's see the traitorous mainstream media shriek about this or the other 1,000 attacks on conservatives in 3 ... 2 ... never.

Let's see the traitorous mainstream media shriek about this or the other 1,000 attacks on conservatives in 3 ... 2 ... never.
The local media is reporting this, but giving as much time to Katie Hobbs response to the story as the actual story itself.

Monster new senate poll… Herschel, OZ, Masters, Laxalt all leading​

xpUQ0qm.jpg

1Ct5nbT.jpg

We aren't going to see election results until as early as Friday, many are predicting...because of lawsuits and triple counting efforts.

Reactions: xjx
Could this be more apropos? Fetterneck speaks, American flags fall over.

Elections are 100% secure as long as the "right" candidate wins.

Elections are 100% secure as long as the "right" candidate wins.

Here is Stacy Abrams talking about if she doesn’t win its because of the huge voter suppression in Georgia… the same voter suppression that has her down double digits in some polls… because… ummm… despite oversampling of democrats and Republicans reluctance to be polled… all those suppressed voters are having a hard time answering the phone with all the mean republicans suppressing them in suppressive ways they just can’t be heard… lol

Remember voter suppression said enough times is not election denial… its just fact .. that good okd fashioned opinion based subjective facts dipshits like her love

Dead folks in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia will vote for him 105%.

Pure democracy man. Don't matter dead or alive, citizen or not. It's whatever intent we believed they would have had.

We're noble,our cause is justified to use whatever means is necessary regardless of law. It's to save our democracy and make it pure.

We aren't going to see election results until as early as Friday, many are predicting...because of lawsuits and triple counting efforts.
They will have to stop counting when the Republicans get ahead until they can print more D ballots.

well we probs wont know anything till Dems have enough votes

Called my crazy *** father today to make sure he has voted. Told him it might be the last chance he ever has to not vote Democrat for the rest of his death.
Most of you know that I'm a funeral director. I can assure you that no dead body has ever sat up in a casket. However they DO vote, so get out tomorrow and vote to offset all the dead Democrats.

Trump supposedly making an announcement tonight at a rally in Ohio. He better not announce he's running. No need to inject that uncertainty into these elections. But he does act like a child sometimes. He may not be able to help himself.