• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2022 Midterms Thread

Trump supposedly making an announcement tonight at a rally in Ohio. He better not announce he's running. No need to inject that uncertainty into these elections. But he does act like a child sometimes. He may not be able to help himself.

Nah, Trump advised he would be making a "major announcement" next week.

Personally thanks to Trump himself I am over him. Sure I would vote for him over the left's alternatives but after he started name calling Desantis, I decided I have had enough of his personality. He really is a pompous prick. Yes he was right about most things and did the right things more often than not, but he just can't help himself. I am ready for him to bow out and leave the Party in Desantis' capable hands.

Last edited:
Personally thanks to Trump himself I am over him. Sure I would vote for him over the left's alternatives but after he started name calling Desantis, I decided i have enough of his personality. He really is a pompous prick. Yes he was right about most things and did the right things more often than not, but he just can't help himself. I am ready for him to bow out and leave the Party in Desantis' capable hands.
Same, I can't listen to him speak at all. He's arrogant, narcissistic, and childish. He officially lost me when I saw his name as a VIP on Epstein's' flight logs. You **** with children, you can **** off.

Personally thanks to Trump himself I am over him. Sure I would vote for him over the left's alternatives but after he started name calling Desantis, I decided i have enough of his personality. He really is a pompous prick. Yes he was right about most things and did the right things more often than not, but he just can't help himself. I am ready for him to bow out and leave the Party in Desantis' capable hands.
That's pretty much where I am. Been there for a while actually. He'll never bow out though. That means someone else would be getting the attention and he can't allow that.

The guy is pretty good on policy. He's a buffoon as a human being.

Turn out was pretty high. It took 30 minutes to get through the line and they had 4 machines going. They scanned my license and I had to sign my name on an iPad on the verification screen. As it should be.

They only asked for your drivers license because your skin is chalky. If you looked like Jose Cuervo, "Come on in!"

Did my civic duty Saturday. Had to show my license and sign on an electronic pad. The guy actually looked at the signatures. Glad I live in a State that doesn't **** around with counting votes slowly. Ohio gets their **** counted and in. So why can't States like Georgia and PA do it? Too hard to cheat that way?

Well, today should be entertaining, it's only 8 AM here and there are already reports of wide spread problems with tabulators not working or only counting 75% of the ballots.

Just a cowinkydink that Katie Hobbs is the current Secretary of State and in charge of the elections, I'm sure.

That's pretty much where I am. Been there for a while actually. He'll never bow out though. That means someone else would be getting the attention and he can't allow that.

The guy is pretty good on policy. He's a buffoon as a human being.
Yeah… I always felt Trump was a good delegator and negotiator with the tact of a drunk frat boy

Last edited:
Did my civic duty Saturday. Had to show my license and sign on an electronic pad. The guy actually looked at the signatures. Glad I live in a State that doesn't **** around with counting votes slowly. Ohio gets their **** counted and in. So why can't States like Georgia and PA do it? Too hard to cheat that way?
its called "voter suppression" until they get the number they need to win.

Well, today should be entertaining, it's only 8 AM here and there are already reports of wide spread problems with tabulators not working or only counting 75% of the ballots.

Just a cowinkydink that Katie Hobbs is the current Secretary of State and in charge of the elections, I'm sure.
@Steeltime isnt in that state anymore, so it should flip back Red.
Georgia, however...

I voted for two libertarians today. One was for Secretary of State and the other is running for Senate against Todd Young. Young is RINO who votes with the libtards most of the time.

I voted for two libertarians today. One was for Secretary of State and the other is running for Senate against Todd Young. Young is RINO who votes with the libtards most of the time.
I typically vote a lot of libertarian candidates… but I actually voted for one Republican over one today because they were just the better choice…. I didn’t vote for any Democrats… but then again there were only three active races in my district, and they were all national, so it wasn’t any of the local guys I know running …

So why can't States like Georgia and PA do it? Too hard to cheat that way?

You need time to determine how far behind you are and then time to manufacture votes in order to catch up.

Yeah, and sure is convenient that she refused to recuse herself from overseeing the elections. No conflict of interest going on there, none at all, nope.

To your point:

1667924966747.jpeg

More on the above....

This started with a single location. Then a few. Now, it's sounding as if this is widespread and very serious.

Turnout is very heavy, very early in Maricopa. This is a real serious problem. No voter should ever have to leave their ballot in a box in the corner of the room and expect it to be handled properly at some point later.

It's a chain of custody nightmare and easily exploitable.
And please, I don't need the usual Mr. Rogers-like suspects to pretend this is not a big deal.

It is, and nobody is this naive, so drop the pretentious BS.

Maricopa was told along with other counties that turnout would be very heavy on #ElectionDay .

It needs to be fixed.

******* bs. They think we are this ******* stupid. Are we the only country that can’t figure out how to vote and make it secure.