• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
I would like to see these two and if all things being legit, newsom would be crushed. I hope trump continues to do what he is doing but to step aside and let DeSantis take the helm. Nothing against DT but let’s get some new blood with the same attitude.

Vote counting experts are getting " in depth" training for the upcoming elections. I wouldn't be so sure about a Democrat losing.

I would like to see these two and if all things being legit, newsom would be crushed. I hope trump continues to do what he is doing but to step aside and let DeSantis take the helm. Nothing against DT but let’s get some new blood with the same attitude.

The folks behind the curtain would never allow DeSantis or Trump win for it would be their downfall. 2016 was a technical mistake which has been rectified.

The folks behind the curtain would never allow DeSantis or Trump win for it would be their downfall. 2016 was a technical mistake which has been rectified.

Well if they try and pull what they did last election and we've done nothing to safeguard against that? I'm done with all of them and will plan accordingly.

President Haircut and Vice President Bootygig will be the Dems' most beloved ticket

I think the whole Florida vs Commifornia is amusing. Newsom must have some kind of mental instability issue.

5n0rbb.jpg

329455_image.jpg

I hope you're right. I don't know if Newsome would be crushed. He acts presidential and is "good looking" and a hard leftist....the only qualities liberals care about in a president. His awful record is inconsequential to those fucksticks. That was proven when Trump lost...supposedly.

DeSantis is Trump minus the way he speaks and conducts himself.

Is Newsome really Pelosis nephew? If he is I suppose most dem money will back him up instead of Biden.

I hope you're right. I don't know if Newsome would be crushed. He acts presidential and is "good looking" and a hard leftist....the only qualities liberals care about in a president. His awful record is inconsequential to those fucksticks. That was proven when Trump lost...supposedly.

DeSantis is Trump minus the way he speaks and conducts himself.
I had a technician that voted for Clinton based solely on his hair, so they are out there.

Yes, it was always joked about that Americans voted for the candidate with the best hair.

Well if they try and pull what they did last election and we've done nothing to safeguard against that? I'm done with all of them and will plan accordingly.
What makes you think they even give a ****? Our system is set up for the majority winner of the votes CAST. If the number of voters who give up on voting, it becomes even easier for them to manipulate the results. The ONLY CHANCE is if the fed up voters actually turn out and vote.

What makes you think they even give a ****? Our system is set up for the majority winner of the votes CAST. If the number of voters who give up on voting, it becomes even easier for them to manipulate the results. The ONLY CHANCE is if the fed up voters actually turn out and vote.

Two things I have zero confidence in. Mass mail in voting and dominion.

Inflation from this catestrophic failure of an administration should make for easy campaigning.

The contrast between the last 4 years of the country under Trump to this 4 years under dementia Joe is like night and day.

The only guy I have absolute faith in to do the job is Ron DeSantis.

Inflation from this catestrophic failure of an administration should make for easy campaigning.

The contrast between the last 4 years of the country under Trump to this 4 years under dementia Joe is like night and day.

I happen to agree with you, but I continue to hear many people say they are fed up, and why even vote. I think that you believe everyone will rush out to vote because they are worse off, I think they are giving up.

I happen to agree with you, but I continue to hear many people say they are fed up, and why even vote. I think that you believe everyone will rush out to vote because they are worse off, I think they are giving up.

I personally won't stop voting,but our society has to pump the brakes pretty quick or we're heading for some serious internal conflict. I'm not nearly as optimistic as I used to be, not after the treasonous obstruction done to our last president. I won't even go into the **** pulled in the 2020 election.

Just wait until the next one in 2024. It's going to be brutal and perhaps the nastiest to date. I hope they buckle up those chin straps and lower those shoulders...

So there is a lot of rumor in the liberal media that Trump is going to announce his candidacy for President prior to the midterms. Considering the source, I realize they have a tendency to get breathless about **** that hasn't happened yet. That said, I think it would be a horrible idea. Just leave the focus on Joe Biden, the democrats and their horrible ideas and policies. It's a near sure winner, providing Republicans don't find some way to mess that up.

So there is a lot of rumor in the liberal media that Trump is going to announce his candidacy for President prior to the midterms. Considering the source, I realize they have a tendency to get breathless about **** that hasn't happened yet. That said, I think it would be a horrible idea. Just leave the focus on Joe Biden, the democrats and their horrible ideas and policies. It's a near sure winner, providing Republicans don't find some way to mess that up.
I've heard the rumor as well, and can't say if it holds any water or not. I do hope Trump watches from the sidelines, but not sure he's capable of doing that.
It also wouldn't surprise me that this is nothing but a ploy from the left to get their base into a frenzy, I mean, what else do they have?

I've heard the rumor as well, and can't say if it holds any water or not. I do hope Trump watches from the sidelines, but not sure he's capable of doing that.
It also wouldn't surprise me that this is nothing but a ploy from the left to get their base into a frenzy, I mean, what else do they have?
He's not capable of doing that. He WANTS to run, I think everyone knows that. In fact, I am confident that he is going to run. If that is what he wants to do, just wait until after the midterms. Even if Republicans win both houses and accomplish nothing, it stops democrat stupidity for a bit.

He (DJT) needs to sit this one out and throw ALL OF HIS SUPPORT AND EFFORT behind someone who believes as he does (maybe that is DeSantos). If DJT runs again, all the never Trumper’s come right back into play, and hurt their chances. DeSantos could very well be just as devisive, who knows, but I think he is less VERBALLY combative. They also need to pair him with an electable female VP that can win next, just don’t the fact she is female play any part. Then let DJT help elect all the down ticket races.

I think DeDantis is a nicer version of Trump and would have much the same policies.
Although Trump is a heck of a lot sharper than Biden, he's not a lot younger and frankly I think he'll be too old.

I guess Trumps record breaking debt build-up, 10 trillion and counting has nothing to do with inflation. I actually think Biden is more conservative than Trump. Deficits already cut in half from Trump highs.