• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2nd presidental debate, a must win for Trump

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Can the Donald take some advice? Put down the twitter account, let your VP attack. Improve your positive rating. Hillary's negative rating remains the same. She's a witch. Trump,just not take the debate, prepare better and throw water on her politics.

If Sean Hannity could prepare Trump, I think he'd do much better.

While the election is still up for grabs, Clinton has added 1-3% in the polls, and not because people like her, but because Trump's antics.

Debates aren't important unless someone utterly flubs up or if there are undecideds in a less polarized environment... Everyone already knows who they are voting for in this one, even if they won't publicly admit it

Until the last debate I hadn't watched a debate in probably a couple of decades. It's mostly BS anyway.

Debates aren't important unless someone utterly flubs up or if there are undecideds in a less polarized environment... Everyone already knows who they are voting for in this one, even if they won't publicly admit it

Wrong. 5-10% are still undecided and the debates can swing them.

Can the Donald take some advice?

rs_500x277-141120114857-tumblr_inline_mnsjjqMBCf1qz4rgp.gif

Bullshit

Go feed Kasich a Sloppy Joe

Trump set the bar low in the last debate so it will be hard to imagine him to be much worse. If Trump comes up super aggressive he will lose. Also this is a town hall event so audience will ask questions. If he comes off as a moron he will lose the audience. Clintons camp will be extremely well prepared for attacks and it is a battle Trump cant win. Its like throwing a boxing champ in with someone who just started an amateur career. I just get the feeling Trump is not taking it serious enough and trying to just get by on insults. I heard Christie is supposed to be helping him prep, but he should get whoever helped Pence prep.

Trump set the bar low in the last debate so it will be hard to imagine him to be much worse. If Trump comes up super aggressive he will lose. Also this is a town hall event so audience will ask questions. If he comes off as a moron he will lose the audience. Clintons camp will be extremely well prepared for attacks and it is a battle Trump cant win. Its like throwing a boxing champ in with someone who just started an amateur career. I just get the feeling Trump is not taking it serious enough and trying to just get by on insults. I heard Christie is supposed to be helping him prep, but he should get whoever helped Pence prep.

I think Trump needs to keep his answers simple but complete. He can speak to the regular folks certainly better than Hildebeast does since she can't hide her disdain and ick factor for the common folk.

http://tammybruce.com/2007/02/hillary_in_her_own_words.html

I think all he needs to do is kick *** in the last debate. That is the one the voters are going to remember the best on election day.

I think all he needs to do is kick *** in the last debate. That is the one the voters are going to remember the best on election day.

It worked for Mitt Romney. Oh wait....

Wrong. 5-10% are still undecided and the debates can swing them.

Bullcrap... Everyone knows who they are voting for at this time.. Undecideds are just people who wont vote or feel guilty about their vote... No one is flip flopping in this polarized climate

Bullcrap... Everyone knows who they are voting for at this time.. Undecideds are just people who wont vote or feel guilty about their vote... No one is flip flopping in this polarized climate

Yep, election is in the bag for Trump, only the media is holding out trying to help the lying Hildabeast.

Bullcrap on your bullcrap. No way does 80M people watch something if they are all decided on something. I personally think that with the non-likability levels of both candidates, there is 30% that would switch, and that will make the election for one of the candidates.

Yrah 30% could switch, LMFAO. the Hildabeast is o hated by 50% of the populatyion there is no way they vote for her , so where do the 30% come from ? This election has been over for months but you and the liberal press can't see the seething hatred for all things incumbent and status quo sweeping the nation.

70 million watching are watching a train wreck not looking for information in these sound bite "debates" which contain little to no information.

Bullcrap on your bullcrap. No way does 80M people watch something if they are all decided on something. I personally think that with the non-likability levels of both candidates, there is 30% that would switch, and that will make the election for one of the candidates.

Find me one person truely waivering... Everyone watched for the expected bloodbath... Heck I watched and i was voting for Gary since last election... Everyone i know is firmly decided or not participating... Undecideds are for two great candidates or two bland ones... Here everyone picked their poison a while back

Trump's campaign manager already stated he doesn't listen to anyone, that he wings it and feels he's prepared enough at anything she will throw at him. I think he is a fool. He really could bury her on many topics, but his ego is too big to listen to anyone. I like Pence. He is more level headed and "calmer". Is it too late to flip flop their ticket?

Nobody will watch - all eyes will be on Hurricane Matthew

The October Surprise

Nobody will watch - all eyes will be on Hurricane Matthew

The October Surprise

I think they should cancel the debate. I just don't think either side has the cajones to suggest it.

Trump listened to everyone in the 1st debate and stayed "nice". Hillary was going personal and below the belt all during the debate and since. Her adds are disgusting with the lies about Trump. I expect Trump to be in full attack mode on Sunday and he should be. Emails, Benghazi, her getting a rapist off, her harassing and belittling the women her husband cheated with, you name it, it is on the table. And, she's been spouting off more recently about her involvement with the Iran deal. That needs to be front and center also. He should slam her for the bad deal allowing Iran to get a nuke in 10 years, that Iran is already misbehaving in regards to the deal and that we paid Iran off to make the deal happen.

Attack, attack, attack!

Bullshit

Go feed Kasich a Sloppy Joe

Hillary is very weak. If Trump loses he can blame his own self-destructive tendencies. I'm voting for Trump, but he's not making it easy, even if I agree with him on a few issues.

Trump needs to end it on twitter now. No good comes from it. For the next debate, Trump needs to memorize a few factually and hard hitting lines for the undecided voters and the very soft support types for Clinton to educated them the way the leftist media will not.

Kasich was up over Clinton nationally by 4-5% before doing anything. Maybe he's a mediocre overall option for some, but at least he'd win.

Clinton will push the nation further left and in debt. I guarantee that if she wins. Trump needs to win this debate now. He's fading.

He's fading fast....

But he can recover even faster. That much is proven, and most voters seem to have short memories these days, unless it's something major, not-twitter related such as keeping top secret information on private servers, then lying about it.