• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

ABC cancels Roseanne Reboot.

Is it possible to insult a non-republican black person without being called a racist?

Everybody is pissed off because of the theme going around that Trump has separated 1500 immigrant kids from their parents. They say he "lost" 1500 kids. Of course it is a lie.

Of course it is - and it gets better.

Shaun King ("Talcum X") and Linda Sarsour (contemptible liar) tweeted photo of what that animal Trump is doing to immigrant families ...

AR-180539995.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

Yeah ... only problem is that the photo is from 2014 under Obama. This policy has been going on for years, and libs act like that meany Trump is responsible for it.

Might have been brushed off as “locker room talk”, grab her by the pissy type stuff, etc.

Elected officials can’t be fired.

LOL, so talking about the assassination of the President is on the same keel as grab her by the *****? You can't make this **** up. Can you even keep a straight face when typing **** like that?

Might have been brushed off as “locker room talk”, grab her by the pissy type stuff, etc.

Thought so.

As to your second line, what happened to Rod Blagojevich? Never heard of a recall referendum?

Breaking News

Samantha Bee apologizes for calling Ivanka Trump a vulgar name
"Full Frontal" host Samantha Bee apologized for calling Ivanka Trump a vulgar name during her show's monologue. In a tweet, Bee said her words were "inappropriate and inexcusable. I crossed a line, and I deeply regret it."

Yeah, whatever. Shove your apology up your ****, you ****. She should get fired.

Breaking News

Samantha Bee apologizes for calling Ivanka Trump a vulgar name
"Full Frontal" host Samantha Bee apologized for calling Ivanka Trump a vulgar name during her show's monologue. In a tweet, Bee said her words were "inappropriate and inexcusable. I crossed a line, and I deeply regret it."

Yeah, whatever. Shove your apology up your ****, you ****. She should get fired.

well, at least she apologized. An apology is good enough from her, right?

:crazy:

well, at least she apologized. An apology is good enough from her, right?

:crazy:

It will be. No different than Jemele Hill or any other liberal on TV. They can say or do whatever they please and in the end a slap on the wrist is all they get.

It will be. No different than Jemele Hill or any other liberal on TV. They can say or do whatever they please and in the end a slap on the wrist is all they get.

This still doesn't change my mind about Barr getting canned, as she should be, but it's laughable how vulgar and ugly others can be and their apology is acceptable. A pet peeve of mine. The playing level is not even.

This still doesn't change my mind about Barr getting canned, as she should be, but it's laughable how vulgar and ugly others can be and their apology is acceptable. A pet peeve of mine. The playing level is not even.

That has been the theme in this thread. Nobody - not one person - has defended what Barr wrote. A lot of us point out that the game is rigged, however, as liberals say **** just as bad and crickets. Nothing.

And sure enough, here's Trog to say that calling Ivanka Trump a "c!nt" is no big deal, where this Beef character (never heard of her before) then suggests immediately thereafter that Ivanka should dress in revealing clothes when talking with her father to get his attention - i.e., that Trump is sexually interested in his own daughter and Ivanka plays to that - is just fine. No problem.

Hey, a conservative calling Malia a "c!nt" and telling her to dress provocatively to get Obama's attention would have been just fine and taken care of by an apology.

Right?

Defending conservative principles is defending the country.

This is not about defending Roseanne either, its about defending America.

America is not the racist country you people want to make it out to be because of the actions of a few like Roseanne.

I'm fine with defending conservative ideals, and I'm fine with defending liberal ideals. The inability to bridge the gap or hear other points of view is my problem with the partisan divide.

When you pick a team, thanks to the media that supports only one side, the other side is always wrong. That's not how life works. To err is human, and both sides make terrible decisions IMHO. That's why I can't pick a side anymore.

It’s hurtful to both. And neither should be tolerated.

The issue, I suppose, is that Muslims are a group of people that complain, and ****s don't have an organized group of people who are willing to speak directly, on their behalf. I don't know for sure, I never actually saw the Vagina Monologues...

That has been the theme in this thread. Nobody - not one person - has defended what Barr wrote. A lot of us point out that the game is rigged, however, as liberals say **** just as bad and crickets.

Just as bad? Really?

Due to our nations history, racial slurs about blacks are considered more offensive and off-limits. if you haven’t noticed this over the past several decades since the civil rights movement, you’re ******* clueless. I didn’t make this unspoken rule up, it’s just the way it is. Double standard? Maybe, but deal with it. People aren’t going to become less sensitive to black racial slurs. Have some sensibility.

Just as bad? Really?

Due to our nations history, racial slurs about blacks are considered more offensive and off-limits. if you haven’t noticed this over the past several decades since the civil rights movement, you’re ******* clueless. I didn’t make this unspoken rule up, it’s just the way it is. Double standard? Maybe, but deal with it. People aren’t going to become less sensitive to black racial slurs. Have some sensibility.

It's as if the history of this country is completely lost on people

You mean how the Democrats wanted to keep slavery and Republicans ended it? Like how Democrats want blacks to be on welfare and dependent on government (and vote democrat) while Republicans want them to be self-sufficient and successful?

You mean how the Democrats wanted to keep slavery and Republicans ended it? Like how Democrats want blacks to be on welfare and dependent on government (and vote democrat) while Republicans want them to be self-sufficient and successful?

Like how the Democrats were the conservative party who opposed big government in the 1800s and Republicans were the progressive party who promoted big government? The parties obviously switched platforms between the Civil War and FDR. Jesus Christ you can't be that stupid to hold on to that. But then again you're making Holocaust jokes earlier so yeah I guess you can be.

Every single one of you who leans right in this thread would have been a Democrat during the Civil War, because they were the right-wing, small government, conservative party. Every single one. If you look at Colin Kaepernick and other pro-black activists with disgust, but Roseanne Barr is a martyr to you, you might want to ask yourself which side of that coin you would have landed on during Lincoln's time.

There’s a difference between calling an INDIVIDUAL a derogatory name versus calling a person by a racial epithet of an ENTIRE RACE of people.

This makes no sense. You highlighted INDIVIDUAL to emphasize a comment directed at 1 person. That’s what Bee did as well. The rest is just your justification. And i’d bet you’d find the C word is very offensive to an entire gender. Unless it’s directed at conservative. Thhen it’s fine.

Trump was off camera, talking to a single person, and did not intend his comment to be public. Bee set up an entire monologue with graphics, then filmed and edited it. Pretty big difference.

When rap music gives a **** and the couple of thousand black guys I work with give a **** ( they use the n word constantly ) , then I will care. Until then spare me the outrage. Words are just words and if they bother you that bad you already let the person who said them beat you. The world could use a thicker skin.

I can't believe we are debating which type or kind of insult is worse or more tolerable. . . Is this where we really are? Man, woman, black, purple, gay, straight. . . it's OFFENSIVE! Stop using ignorance and just shut the Hell up! Why is that so difficult? Be kind to one another. Jesus!

It’s not lost, it’s how history is now being distorted. Nobody denies the historical mistreatment of minorities which BTW is not exclusive to America. That’s one problem i have is this notion that America is some racist nation and everywhere else, people have lived in peace and harmony for centuries.

Japan is horribly racist. Africa is divided into tribes that all hate and kill each other to this day. India still has a caste system for all intents and purposes. It may not be their law but it is certainly well known that’s how **** is run there. Mexico has a wall on their southern border and does not allow people in. Communist countries have killed millions of their own people in the last 100 years. I can go on.

The world is a rough place. Nobody ever said America was perfect. America still provides the best opportunities to have a good life, even for minorities who may feel "oppressed".