• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

All New OCs ::::::::::::::::: STEELERS @ bungles game day thread

How many Bratts is considered to many, at one setting ?

Keep in mind that I am eating sauerkraut to offset the negative factor.

Salute the nation

Has anyone got an answer for this ???

Salute the nation

Pickens needs to get involved here at some point. With our O moving like it is it should come sooner or later naturally.

Pickens needs to get involved here at some point. With our O moving like it is it should come sooner or later naturally.
Was thinking the same thing. Get the ball to your playmakers to score points. I don't think he has a target yet.

Speaking of, a lucky pass to the Bengals' best player and a huge play.

Well, Bengals are on the board.

Nice of our Defense to take a series off after an asinine decision to not kick it deep.

D falls right to sleep

SMH

I didn’t have time to fully process it so I went with giving Dionte a tongue lashing.
I'm just saying folks should give Tomlin the benefit of the doubt. Don't "agree with the call," then act like it was so obvious.

Well **** that was dumb luck for Cincy on that tipped pass but the Bengals made some adjustments on that drive to avoid the Steelers pass rush.

Who is 38? 'Cause he's slow as ****.

I thought all scoring plays were reviewed automatically. DJ's catch should have been reviewed and ruled a catch.
It was never ruled a score, therefore it had to be challenged.