• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep.

The IG report paints the FBI for what it is a den of political hacks.

now is the time to start watching PMSNBC and CNN squirm

27173295_10215428165118018_8352464189134762248_o.jpg

Her comment "How can you decide, if you haven't read it, to release it to the American people?" should be thrown in her face.

Ha ha, yeah! "We have to pass it to see what's in it."

My money says that Trump is going down. And it will have absolutely nothing to do with collusion and Russia. It is going to be something from his past, a business deal or some such, or perhaps a process crime like the others got hit with, and will be just enough to take him down. If they can manufacture a dossier to start an investigation, they can manufacture evidence provided there is none there in the first place. Yeah , Trump is going down, and in my opinion, it will be the beginning of a quick end to the republic. Torn apart by civil war and the stupidity of a group of people that didn't get their way. I hope to God that I am wrong, but when you have the media and politicians taking a story from "sources" (You know, that's like saying "Billy told me that Trump did such and such....") report it as fact on every MSM cable network in the nation, the fix is in. He is done, like it or don't. They will get their way, subvert and destroy the constitution and the nation right along with it.

Here it comes...Lock them up!

Two senior FBI officials have now reviewed a controversial Republican staff memo alleging abuses of government surveillance programs during the 2016 presidential campaign, a source familiar with the matter told Fox News – adding that the officials “could not point to any factual inaccuracies.”

The two officials – one from the bureau’s counterintelligence division and the other from the legal division – followed up after an initial review of the memo during a rare Sunday trip to Capitol Hill by FBI Director Christopher Wray.

The House Intelligence Committee voted late Monday along party lines to release the memo, prompting a backlash from Democratic lawmakers. Top Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff called it a “very sad day.” President Trump has five working days to review the contents but is widely expected not to block its release.

After the contentious committee vote Monday night, the source confirmed that House staffers physically took the memo over to the White House for the president.

hahahahahaha

Trump considering asking Sessions to prosecute Mueller

BREAKING: According to Howard Fineman, an NBCNews contributor and analyst for MSNBC, an unnamed Trump advisor stated that the President is considering asking Attorney General Sessions to prosecute Special Counsel Mueller!

hahahahaha

You've been saying that for a year - just like Tibs!

Just admit you voted for Hillary

No, I voted for Trump. And this is the first time I have said he is going down. Did ya read the whole post? Apparently not.

And go **** yourself for comparing me to Tibs.

I want this memo out and criminals exposed. I just think it won't happen for the sake of "national security" or it will be so heavily redacted you will think katsung wrote it. Forgive me for having no faith in our government.

Fantasy land is fun huh?

There's No Way Mueller Will Indict Trump

Mueller will not indict Trump for obstruction of justice or for any other crime. Period. Full stop. End of story. Speculations to the contrary are just fantasy.

He won’t do it for the good and sufficient reason that the Department of Justice has a long-standing legal opinion that sitting presidents may not be indicted. First issued in 1973 during the Nixon era, the policy was reaffirmed in 2000, during the Clinton era. These rules bind all Department of Justice employees, and Mueller, in the end, is a Department of Justice employee.

More to the point, if we know anything about Mueller, we think we know that he follows the rules—all of them. Even the ones that restrict him in ways he would prefer they not. And if he were to choose not to follow the rules, that, in turn, would be a reasonable justification for firing him. So … the special counsel will not indict the president.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...ldnt-be-the-indictment-decision-maker/551753/

Myself, I am having a great time trolling the far left boards, watching them cry...

I'm feeling sick and terrified.

I was outraged but now I'm getting scared

I began being outraged when Reagan was President. What are Democrats going to do?

Terrified. And pretty despondent tonight. I have felt this way since election night and it gets worse every day

Horrified. Furious. Frightened. I feel like every day I live in fear and disgust.

Running low on adrenaline, outraged and exhausted.

I am boiling with impotent rage here by myself and need to commiserate

I am freakin' FUMING! I had to go to bed. Trying to get my B/P down.

Winning!

Lol. Wtf is boiling with impotent rage?

Copied from my cousin's FB page. He is a lawyer and retired district attorney so he knows a thing or two.

My take on the memo....while Pelosi is hyperventilating and claiming the Republicans are causing great damage to the FBI and the DOJ and that the entire effort is political her crocodile tears fail the smell test. Clearly the dirty agents which include Sztrok, Page, McCabe, and probably Comey as well as the AG Lynch went political to clear Hillary and then went anti Trump as a candidate and as President using a bogus dossier to go to the FISA court to spy on Trump and his administration...a Watergate without the necessity to break into Trump Towers or the White House by virtue of the technology of the times....thus Pelosi whines about a takedown of the FBI&DOJ but has no concern about taking down the Presidency....The memo must be released...let the Russian collusion investigation continue but lets commence the investigation of what the hierarchy of thr FBI AND DOJ did to advance Hillary and derail the trump Presidency.
McCabe was terminated after the current FBI director Chris Wray reviewed the Inspector General's Report...not the memo of the Senate intelligence Committee. Subject to further confirmation the reason appears to be that McCabe was suggesting/requiring that FBI Agents who filed Reports on their witness investigations to alter their reports in a manner which benefited Hillary Clinton in the email investigation...Clearly obstruction of justice charge coming this dirty agents way!

Again... the hypocrisy is delicious... my lib friends, as well as the vast majority of all left wing political views for 30 to 50 years have bemoaned the Cia, FBI and recently the NSA for ages until this... they were criminals, political deviants... influencing world events and lying to get their way from their inception until this last election cycle... i mean 99% of their portrayals in media have been as shady horrible institutions.... i mean until the agenda synchronized with the dems...

No, I voted for Trump. And this is the first time I have said he is going down. Did ya read the whole post? Apparently not.

And go **** yourself for comparing me to Tibs.

Technically he equated you to Tibs, which is far worse. That means he thinks that you are actually retarded. I do not, but I can see his point. I don’t think you have ever once said anything positive about Trump, only constant negativity. Which is surprising, given that he is so pro military and pro veteran.

Fantasy land is fun huh?

There's No Way Mueller Will Indict Trump

Mueller will not indict Trump for obstruction of justice or for any other crime. Period. Full stop. End of story. Speculations to the contrary are just fantasy.

He won’t do it for the good and sufficient reason that the Department of Justice has a long-standing legal opinion that sitting presidents may not be indicted. First issued in 1973 during the Nixon era, the policy was reaffirmed in 2000, during the Clinton era. These rules bind all Department of Justice employees, and Mueller, in the end, is a Department of Justice employee.

More to the point, if we know anything about Mueller, we think we know that he follows the rules—all of them. Even the ones that restrict him in ways he would prefer they not. And if he were to choose not to follow the rules, that, in turn, would be a reasonable justification for firing him. So … the special counsel will not indict the president.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...ldnt-be-the-indictment-decision-maker/551753/

You just don't get it do you? Obviously neither does the author of that article.

It's NOT about crimes committed by a sitting president, if that were the case the author might be right. We are talking about what went on before the election, money laundering before the election, etc. while the obstruction case may elude Mueller in some screwed up way it's still a target rich environment....as in can't miss......

Collusion, money laundering, tax evasion, RICO violations....and on and on...

Sarge gets it. The Orange POS IS going down.

Technically he equated you to Tibs, which is far worse. That means he thinks that you are actually retarded. I do not, but I can see his point. I don’t think you have ever once said anything positive about Trump, only constant negativity. Which is surprising, given that he is so pro military and pro veteran.

Shhh! Now you guys ruined it. I was going to take his bet.

You just don't get it do you? Obviously neither does the author of that article.

It's NOT about crimes committed by a sitting president, if that were the case the author might be right. We are talking about what went on before the election, money laundering before the election, etc. while the obstruction case may elude Mueller in some screwed up way it's still a target rich environment....as in can't miss......

Collusion, money laundering, tax evasion, RICO violations....and on and on...

Sarge gets it. The Orange POS IS going down.

I forgot about the crimes the state AG's can prosecute at will and DOJ can't do **** about it, Mueller firewalled this baby pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.