• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.redstate.com/slee/2018/01/24/mueller-wants-question-trump-trump-may-comply/

I don't agree that Trump should entertain this in any way. I'd rather see him point at Mueller and call him fake news a'la cnn, nytimes, etc. But he plays their game better than they do, so give the devil his due. Or, perhaps this whole investigation has been a total setup between Trump and Mueller, and will be shut down after the interview is completed, Trump-Russia exonerated.

Trump tweeted he was forced to fire Flynn shortly after the former adviser resigned in February of last year and subsequently pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about contacts with Russia. Trump’s tweet indicated Flynn was fired for lying to Vice President Mike Pence about his Russian relationships as well as lying to the FBI, which led some to believe he ousted Flynn to distance himself from impropriety regarding Russian contacts or quiet Flynn about those contacts.

I believe Flynn is an American hero. He has served this country for over 35 years, and his first loyalty is to the U.S. and our rule of law. His meeting with Kislyak and the subsequent warning to Trump by 0bama to not trust him (after the election) was all part of the Trump-Russia deep state setup. Baiting Trump to bring him in to further their false narrative. But Flynn as head of the DIA knew about all of the deceptions and BS we're learning. He fought against every bit of it, and he put himself and his family/friends in peril when he opposed what was going on and defied the great 0. But again, his first loyalty is to the U.S. and he despised what he saw was being done by 0, his admin, and their slaves in the slime media.

Flynn will be the lynch pin in the undoing of Trump-Russia. He warned Trump about what was coming, and helped to hatch the plan of defense and attack that we are witnessing. And Trump's uncanny ability to seemingly see 3 moves ahead, along with Flynn's insights will be the stuff of legend, studied in history books. Good ****.

Back to Mueller. I'm still not convinced he's for nor against Trump and would not be surprised to find out either way. Just can't read the guy.

Great time to be a political spectator. 'Merica

#releasethememo

Back to Mueller. I'm still not convinced he's for nor against Trump and would not be surprised to find out either way. Just can't read the guy.

I have no reason to doubt Mueller's bona fides, but I was extremely disappointed that he decided to appoint himself to investigate the very troubling bias and virulent anti-Trump messaging from key members of the investigation. Oh, and I love how ABC News reported last night that Strozk was "part of the investigation team."

Yeah, he was a tad more than that, sport. He was the guy who interviewed Flynn. Remember, the allegation of wrongdoing against Flynn is that he lied to the FBI during an interview ... i.e., Strozk alleges that Flynn lied TO HIM during the interview, where Strozk has hundreds - thousands - of text messages with his mistress, offering extremely strong anti-Trump and pro-Hillary messages.

Jesus, is any jury going to find Strozk believable? Yeah, no.

We'll see how crafty Trump is if he actually agrees to be questioned under oath because they will definitely be looking to catch in some kind of lie. I don't think he should. There was not enough evidence - none actually - to light up this charade of an investigation in the first place.

I say make them put up some evidence of wrong doing before dragging the sitting president in for questioning, or shut down this ******* thing. Trump should not validate this clown and his slimy process by allowing him to have this fishing expedition.

Oh noz!

Text messages from a critical five-month period between Trump-bashing FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, who both served on Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team, have been located, Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz has told Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, and Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis.

More on this: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...according-to-department-justice-official.html

Rut-roh, Raggy!

Mueller is on the Clinton/obama team. Dems trying to turn thier own collusion with russia around to trump. Cant the american people see this?

I have no reason to doubt Mueller's bona fides, but I was extremely disappointed that he decided to appoint himself to investigate the very troubling bias and virulent anti-Trump messaging from key members of the investigation. Oh, and I love how ABC News reported last night that Strozk was "part of the investigation team."

Yeah, he was a tad more than that, sport. He was the guy who interviewed Flynn. Remember, the allegation of wrongdoing against Flynn is that he lied to the FBI during an interview ... i.e., Strozk alleges that Flynn lied TO HIM during the interview, where Strozk has hundreds - thousands - of text messages with his mistress, offering extremely strong anti-Trump and pro-Hillary messages.

Jesus, is any jury going to find Strozk believable? Yeah, no.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...interview-concealed-white-house-trump-n840491

Flynn's FBI interview on Jan. 24, 2017, set in motion an extraordinary sequence of events unparalleled for the first year of a U.S. presidency. Flynn was fired as national security adviser after 24 days on the job, the acting attorney general was fired 10 days after the president took office, the FBI director was allegedly pressured by the president to let go of an investigation into Flynn, and then eventually fired himself.

Wow, exactly 1 year ago today. I remembered that the Flynn-FBI interview was right around the inauguration. Keep in mind Steeltime that nobody knew what we're learning each day now, so the players positions in the matter had no bearing, only that they were from the trusted and time honored FBI and DOJ. Surely their regard for the rule of law would pass ANY smell test, right? Some conservative media was questioning Mueller's selection of his team of dem lawyers who in the past had made political contributions to Killary, but come on, these people are the best and brightest law enforcement officials. Or so we were being told by fake news media. The text messages were discovered some months later, and Strozk was moved to HR by Mueller iirc. I personally see Strozk as a low hanging fruit, treasonous fall guy. For now anyway.

I agree on your point to Mueller's bonafides. Absolutely no reason he should be involved in investigating his investigators. Only 1 guy could call him on it and get any results would be Trump. But he's the reason for the investigation, so bad optics. But this is what we get from a leviathan of a U.S govt. run amok for God knows how long.

I've a legal question for you. Does Flynn's lie under oath and subsequent indictment and guilty plea exonerate him from testimony containing classified info?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...interview-concealed-white-house-trump-n840491

Absolutely no reason he should be involved in investigating his investigators. Only 1 guy could call him on it and get any results would be Trump.

23b9qj.jpg

What is really interesting is how now we find out the Idiot in Chief wanted to fire Mueller and had to be talked out of it...................why if you are so innocent do you behave in the COMPLETE OPPOSITE FASHION?

It's exactly what a guilty person would think to do.....and the obstruction case just keeps getting stronger and stronger................keep kidding yourselves Trumptards.

What is really interesting is how now we find out the Idiot in Chief wanted to fire Mueller and had to be talked out of it...................why if you are so innocent do you behave in the COMPLETE OPPOSITE FASHION?

It's exactly what a guilty person would think to do.....and the obstruction case just keeps getting stronger and stronger................keep kidding yourselves Trumptards.

I would want to fire him too since his team has been found to be full of Clinton lackeys. I'm glad they talked him out of it. That would give them the ammunition to say "See he's scared of what we might find!" In reality this investigation is getting weaker and looking more politically motivated by the day. His advisors probably reminded him that the investigation is falling apart on it's own and it will look better on him if he lets them bury themselves.....which they are doing a fabulous job at lol.

The "Idiot in Chief" is a Wharton grad, billionaire real estate developer, best selling author, executive producer of a wildly successful TV show, and now president.

The "Idiot in Chief" is a Wharton grad, billionaire real estate developer, best selling author, executive producer of a wildly successful TV show, and now president.

But the previous President was better because He is black, has no birth certificate, He is black, has no available college records, and He is black.

Kidding ourselves?

Your projection here is glaring.
Going on one year of this "investigation" without a shred of anything, and your belief that this case getting "stronger and stronger" based on the grounds that Trump may have wanted to fire Mueller?
That's it???

The cold hard fact is that you are kidding yourself libtard....

Last edited:
Mueller is closing in on this Trump-Russia-collusion thing. Any day now ...

What, that was a massive nothingburger? Zero on the entire reason for the independent counsel? Yeah, that obstruction thing, that's the ticket, must be something there.

George W. Bush graduated from Yale and Harvard Business School......and your point is? Let me guess: you don't understand how affirmative action works for wealthy white people at the university level, or you pretend like it doesn't exist?

Maybe Charles, the Moron in Chief can bankrupt the country for accomplishment #7 as a businessman.....Obama's economy is only going to carry him so far.

"Executive producer" Again let me guess: you don't know how Hollywood works? It's a meaningless title with meaningless duties, it's just done for a credit and a paycheck. Trump has made more money robbing the taxpayers through Mar a Lago and other violations of the emoluments clause.

Trump's success is about as real as a WWE belt. Is the belt real? Sure it is...sure it is...everything else about it is as fake as Trump uttering "fake news". Let's not even bring Russian mobsters into it, and the fact that he's a criminal to boot.

Kidding ourselves?

Your projection here is glaring.
Going on one year of this "investigation" without a shred of anything, and your belief that this case getting "stronger and stronger" based on the grounds that Trump may have wanted to fire Mueller?
That's it???

The cold hard fact is that you are kidding yourself libtard....

Hey everybody Stewey hasn't been shown anything by Mueller, so it's all good!.............................Lol

George W. Bush graduated from Yale and Harvard Business School......and your point is? Let me guess: you don't understand how affirmative action works for wealthy white people at the university level, or you pretend like it doesn't exist?

Maybe Charles, the Moron in Chief can bankrupt the country for accomplishment #7 as a businessman.....Obama's economy is only going to carry him so far.

"Executive producer" Again let me guess: you don't know how Hollywood works? It's a meaningless title with meaningless duties, it's just done for a credit and a paycheck. Trump has made more money robbing the taxpayers through Mar a Lago and other violations of the emoluments clause.

Trump's success is about as real as a WWE belt. Is the belt real? Sure it is...sure it is...everything else about it is as fake as Trump uttering "fake news". Let's not even bring Russian mobsters into it, and the fact that he's a criminal to boot.

The denial is clinical.

George W. Bush graduated from Yale and Harvard Business School......and your point is?
And flew jets, owned a baseball team, governor of TX, and, oh yeah, elected president. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he is a lot smarter than you.

And flew jets, owned a baseball team, governor of TX, and, oh yeah, elected president. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he is a lot smarter than you.

Oh the irony......

I help design the complex systems that go in jets......George W. on his best day couldn't intern for me and make it past the first technical converation.

Status
Not open for further replies.