• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot about the crimes the state AG's can prosecute at will and DOJ can't do **** about it, Mueller firewalled this baby pretty good.

Another piece of legal brilliance.
And.........here comes Steeltime.......................

giphy.gif

Technically he equated you to Tibs, which is far worse. That means he thinks that you are actually retarded. I do not, but I can see his point. I don’t think you have ever once said anything positive about Trump, only constant negativity. Which is surprising, given that he is so pro military and pro veteran.

You guys are something else. God forbid anyone thinks Trump isn't the living embodiment of Jesus Christ. If you read my post, it is a clear indictment of the Democrat party. But I said Trump is going down. I am obviously a hater. Good gravy.

You guys are something else. God forbid anyone thinks Trump isn't the living embodiment of Jesus Christ. If you read my post, it is a clear indictment of the Democrat party. But I said Trump is going down. I am obviously a hater. Good gravy.

They would look good in North Korean army uniforms wouldn't they? Praising dear leader constantly while he starves them to death and destroys the country.....yet they think they are patriots...it is so utterly laughable how gullible they are, and sad at the same time.

Meanwhile their President ignores the 517-5 vote to impose sanctions on Russia...a clear constitutional crisis. Gee.....why does he try SO HARD to never criticize Putin....and now goes 100% cuck on punishing them.....Gee I wonder why that is................................

They would look good in North Korean army uniforms wouldn't they? Praising dear leader constantly while he starves them to death and destroys the country.....yet they think they are patriots...it is so utterly laughable how gullible they are, and sad at the same time.

Meanwhile their President ignores the 517-5 vote to impose sanctions on Russia...a clear constitutional crisis. Gee.....why does he try SO HARD to never criticize Putin....and now goes 100% cuck on punishing them.....Gee I wonder why that is................................

still playing the popular vote angle, dipshit?

and why are you lefties so triggered by Russia? hint: the 80s called. they want their foreign policy back.

You just don't get it do you? Obviously neither does the author of that article.

It's NOT about crimes committed by a sitting president, if that were the case the author might be right. We are talking about what went on before the election, money laundering before the election, etc. while the obstruction case may elude Mueller in some screwed up way it's still a target rich environment....as in can't miss......

Collusion, money laundering, tax evasion, RICO violations....and on and on...

Sarge gets it. The Orange POS IS going down.

Stupid ****. Jesus, why do I waste a millisecond arguing law with you, you stupid ****. It would be like me arguing with you about what it's like to be a miserable failure of a flatulent excuse of an infected ****, when I know you are the goddamn expert on that topic.

Take notes, you blithering imbecile. Alternatively, have your alzheimer-addled grandma explain the **** to you. The consensus of legal experts - you know, those who have actually been to law school and are not leeches admittedly stealing taxpayer money, like you - is that a sitting President cannot be indicted, i.e., that means charged with a crime by a grand jury. (More **** they teach in law school and that you don't know, you bloated, fat-assed, lying used diaper.)

But would the Constitution allow Mr. Mueller to indict Mr. Trump if he finds evidence of criminal conduct? The prevailing view among most legal experts is no. They say the president is immune from prosecution so long as he is in office.

“The framers implicitly immunized a sitting president from ordinary criminal prosecution,” said Akhil Reed Amar, a law professor at Yale. Note the word “implicitly.” Professor Amar acknowledged that the text of the Constitution did not directly answer the question. “It has to be,” he said, “a structural inference about the uniqueness of the president himself.”

The closest the Constitution comes to addressing the issue is in this passage, from Article I, Section 3: “Judgment in cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States: but the party convicted [under a trial by impeachment ... again, law school teaches real lawyers to read and understand the law] shall nevertheless be liable and subject to indictment, trial, judgment and punishment, according to law.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/29/...nal-puzzle-can-the-president-be-indicted.html

So you diseased, cankerous, disgusting, bile-inducing wart of an excuse of a human being, why the **** would the Constitution provide that a President is subject to no criminal prosecution except impeachment, and only AFTER impeachment is the President subject to indictment or trial? Please, grace us with your legal acumen, you dimwitted, illiterate, lying thief.

Hey, you know one thing they teach us in law school, i.e., the place you are too stupid and ignorant to attend? Yeah, READ THE ******* STATUTE. Impeachment then indictment, fuckwad, NOT indictment then impeachment.

See how that works? Get it? Go ahead, give an indication you understand the basic instruction of Article I, Section 3:

jXQMntl.gif

Thought so.

Last edited:

I see what you said and I fully agree. if Trump goes down, it will be from something so ridiculously miniscule and distant in history that will mock the absolute hypocrisy of the left.

Stupid ****. Jesus, why do I waste a millisecond arguing law with you, you stupid ****. It would be like me arguing with you about what it's like to be a miserable failure of a flatulent excuse of an infected ****, when I know you are the goddamn expert on that topic.

Take notes, you blithering imbecile. Alternatively, have your alzheimer-addled grandma explain the **** to you. The consensus of legal experts - you know, those who have actually been to law school and are not leeches admittedly stealing taxpayer money, like you - is that a sitting President cannot be indicted, i.e., that means charged with a crime by a grand jury. (More **** they teach in law school and that you don't know, you bloated, fat-assed, lying used diaper.)

But would the Constitution allow Mr. Mueller to indict Mr. Trump if he finds evidence of criminal conduct? The prevailing view among most legal experts is no. They say the president is immune from prosecution so long as he is in office.

“The framers implicitly immunized a sitting president from ordinary criminal prosecution,” said Akhil Reed Amar, a law professor at Yale. Note the word “implicitly.” Professor Amar acknowledged that the text of the Constitution did not directly answer the question. “It has to be,” he said, “a structural inference about the uniqueness of the president himself.”

The closest the Constitution comes to addressing the issue is in this passage, from Article I, Section 3: “Judgment in cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States: but the party convicted [under a trial by impeachment ... again, law school teaches real lawyers to read and understand the law] shall nevertheless be liable and subject to indictment, trial, judgment and punishment, according to law.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/29/...nal-puzzle-can-the-president-be-indicted.html

So you diseased, cankerous, disgusting, bile-inducing wart of an excuse of a human being, why the **** would the Constitution provide that a President is subject to no criminal prosecution except impeachment, and only AFTER impeachment is the President subject to indictment or trial? Please, grace us with your legal acumen, you dimwitted, illiterate, lying thief.

Hey, you know one thing they teach us in law school, i.e., the place you are too stupid and ignorant to attend? Yeah, READ THE ******* STATUTE. Impeachment then indictment, fuckwad, NOT indictment then impeachment.

See how that works? Get it? Go ahead, give an indication you understand the basic instruction of Article I, Section 3:

jXQMntl.gif

Thought so.

nyu uh!

View attachment 3800

This is an interesting development to me. So if Mueller wants to postpone Gen. Flynn's sentencing and assuming his guilty plea, does it keep Flynn from being able to testify to any or all causes in these matters since he is not guilty of anything and is still "technically" sworn to secrecy due to his position in DIA? Political maneuver and a last ditch effort methinks. Barrister Steeltime?

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...of-general-mike-flynn-sentencing/#more-145262

I mean the DNC has to be flipping out...
a.) if the collusion narrative collapses and they don't have an impeachment angle to sell they get smushed in the next few elections, and
B.) if they actually colluded with the Russians, they have to defend themselves against their own arguments...

Its just funny to me...

The loony left is so deluded they still think Hillary can be made President!!!!!

hahahahahahahaha

It was Stolen!

it was the Russians!

hahahahahaha

I think it is funny how the MSMocrats go around accusing Trump of the things that we KNOW Democrats did. As I said, they have no relationship with the truth.

bring it on home, knock the **** out of them

Rep. Paul Gosar calls for 'criminal prosecution' of former top FBI, DOJ officials

Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., called for the criminal prosecution of multiple former FBI and Justice Department officials after the release Friday of the Republican memo about surveillance of a Trump campaign adviser.

Gosar said in a statement that he will be co-authoring a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions seeking the "criminal prosecution" of former FBI Director James Comey, former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein for their "illegal misconduct and abuse of FISA."

"I will be leading a letter to the Attorney General seeking criminal prosecution against these traitors to our nation," Gosar said in a statement.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/r...s-after-release-of-nunes-memo/article/2647991

bring it on home, knock the **** out of them

Rep. Paul Gosar calls for 'criminal prosecution' of former top FBI, DOJ officials

Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., called for the criminal prosecution of multiple former FBI and Justice Department officials after the release Friday of the Republican memo about surveillance of a Trump campaign adviser.

Gosar said in a statement that he will be co-authoring a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions seeking the "criminal prosecution" of former FBI Director James Comey, former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein for their "illegal misconduct and abuse of FISA."

"I will be leading a letter to the Attorney General seeking criminal prosecution against these traitors to our nation," Gosar said in a statement.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/r...s-after-release-of-nunes-memo/article/2647991

Thank you Rep. Gosar of AZ!

What i don't understand about this whole thing is who cares if Russia tried to get one candidate elected? Short of hacking voting machines i don't think it matters. The US always has preference of one candidate over another on foreign elections. To me this whole thing is saying Americans are too weak to make up their own mind. If Russia learns of a secret plan by north Korea to nuke the US and we pay them for the info or ease off sanctions is that collusion?

What i don't understand about this whole thing is who cares if Russia tried to get one candidate elected? Short of hacking voting machines i don't think it matters. The US always has preference of one candidate over another on foreign elections. To me this whole thing is saying Americans are too weak to make up their own mind. If Russia learns of a secret plan by north Korea to nuke the US and we pay them for the info or ease off sanctions is that collusion?

it doesnt matter if it was Russia or Elbonia.
the fact that they created a document out of the wild blue in order to spy on a political candidate is illegal in every sense. that the FBI willingly went along with this, twice, is flat out appalling. that the FBI didn't speak up and tell the country precisely what the DNC was attempting to do discredits their authority and integrity. It's awful all around.

I've said this from the very beginning as well.

It's like the MSM says "Propaganda from inside the U.S. is fine, but oh my god! Russia tries propaganda on facebook and the end of the world is right around the corner!"

I've said this from the very beginning as well.

It's like the MSM says "Propaganda from inside the U.S. is fine, but oh my god! Russia tries propaganda on facebook and the end of the world is right around the corner!"

The problem is that some media outlets have gotten too big and control too many different avenues of news, so propaganda is easily organized and disseminated with a common message... both the conservative and liberal news media have so much bias every single story is a woven agenda to fit their narrative.... talking points should be punishable by death lol... just report the facts and let people form tgeir own opinion

Why did Comey reopen his investigation into Hillary days before the election?
Because he understood this was a sham?
Loyalty to country or to friends/colleagues?

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.