• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the irony......

I help design the complex systems that go in jets......George W. on his best day couldn't intern for me and make it past the first technical converation.

What is a converation? George W. Might not have been eloquent but he was very smart.

Senate panel to release interviews with Trump Jr., others involved in meeting with Russian lawyer

By Karoun Demirjian January 25 at 2:22 PM

The Senate Judiciary Committee intends to release transcripts of its interviews with President Trump’s son Donald Trump Jr., and others who participated in a June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower with a Russian lawyer allegedly promising damaging information about Hillary Clinton.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...l_news__alert-politics--alert-national&wpmk=1
---------------

elfie and katsung47 ... katsung47 and elfie.

Intellectual clones if you ask me. The last picture of those two ******* morons:

giphy.gif

Mueller is going to release a transcript of an interview of somebody who has **** bad to say. ElfiePoloKatsung and Katsungelfie4.7, WHAT SAY YOU???

illK6U.gif

Why is this still a topic? Most know the Democrats paid for their information because there was nothing. This leads to paid witnesses. Stop wasting tax payers money and dragging their feet and get back to work. It's funny government shut down is like a paid vacation but for the last year the Democrats haven't worked no Anything. WTF. There's the real scandal!!!!!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Steeler Nation mobile app

http://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mccabe-quit-2018-1

So Andrew McCabe, affectionately "Andy" to Lisa Page and Pete Strozk, is out at FBI. Or removed by Wray. His golden parachute, lifetime achievement award and retirement benes fully intact. For the moment. Man I'd love to be a fly on the wall over at FBI. Sphincters are puckering for sure.

Last month, Trump, apparently quoting a Fox News segment, tweeted: "FBI's Andrew McCabe, 'in addition to his wife getting all of this money from M (Clinton Puppet), he was using, allegedly, his FBI Official Email Account to promote her campaign. You obviously cannot do this. These were the people who were investigating Hillary Clinton.'"

Jay Sekulow of the ACLJ (If you have Periscope, his show is a great follow) speculated earlier that the #releasethememo memo could receive an up or down vote in the house at some time today. Simple majority needed to approve the release. From there, it goes to Trump who has 5 days to decide on whether to release to us rubes which of course the dems think we're too stupid to understand it. Watch for their newest spin to be that the whole thing was made up BS by Devin Nunes.

The great Jeremiah Wright quote comes to mind here:

Americas chickens
Are coming hoooome
To roost

Director Wray read the memo just yesterday. He had to make this move before it's released.

My my my my my my my my my my! Peach ****** pie!

So Andrew McCabe, affectionately "Andy" to Lisa Page and Pete Strozk, is out at FBI. Or removed by Wray. His golden parachute, lifetime achievement award and retirement benes fully intact. For the moment. Man I'd love to be a fly on the wall over at FBI. Sphincters are puckering for sure.

Rats deserting the ship. McCabe is essentially going on leave until his pending retirement in March.

Rats.jpg

My prediction for new thread title:

FRESH INDICTMENTS ON THE PODESTA'S,CLINTON'S & OBAMA #RUSSIA COLLUSION

BIG NAMES ALL ON THE RUN!!

International flights sold out!

My prediction for new thread title:

FRESH INDICTMENTS ON THE PODESTA'S,CLINTON'S & OBAMA #RUSSIA COLLUSION

BIG NAMES ALL ON THE RUN!!

International flights sold out!

They'll all be buying one-way tickets to Pedo Island! I think we can extradite from there. Lock them up!!

They aren't going to release any memo. Democrats and Republicans are the very same rats.

They aren't going to release any memo. Democrats and Republicans are the very same rats.

Trump can declassify it immediately. Or just leak the ******* thing, the way everything else is done in DC.

Trump can declassify it immediately. Or just leak the ******* thing, the way everything else is done in DC.

Meh, if it made Trump look bad it would have been leaked already.

Wrong. They voted to release it. Trump keeps on winning !

Trump has 5 days to release it. I doubt he will do it before the SOTU address. In the meantime, it will be fun watching the Dems in full panic mode.

Yep. Just about time for a new thread title.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...ed-nunes-memo-about-fbi-eavesdropping-n842311

"They wanted to make a political statement," he told Chris Hayes. "They wanted to do what they could to derail the Mueller investigation. At the end of the day, it was more important to them to circle the wagons around the president than it was to support the men and women of the FBI, support an objective pursuit of the truth in the investigation by Mueller and by our committee."

Guess the Russian Bots are to blame eh Schiff?

They voted to release it. Yay. I still doubt it sees the light of day.

Trump holds all the aces. He may use this as a bargaining chip to get legislation passed. We will see.

and so it begins

ARE THE DEMOCRATS FIGHTING A CIVIL WAR?

That’s the basic issue here. Who decides who runs the country? When you hate each other but accept the election results, you have a country. When you stop accepting election results, you have a countdown to a civil war.
The Mueller investigation is about removing President Trump from office and overturning the results of an election. We all know that. But it’s not the first time they’ve done this.

The first time a Republican president was elected this century, they said he didn’t really win. The Supreme Court gave him the election. There’s a pattern here.
What do sure odds of the Dems rejecting the next Republican president really mean? It means they don’t accept the results of any election that they don’t win.

It means they don’t believe that transfers of power in this country are determined by elections.

That’s a civil war.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/01/are-the-democrats-fighting-a-civil-war.php

------------------

The Trump Army of Northern Agression is gonna wipe them all out!

hahahahaha

and so it begins

ARE THE DEMOCRATS FIGHTING A CIVIL WAR?

That’s the basic issue here. Who decides who runs the country? When you hate each other but accept the election results, you have a country. When you stop accepting election results, you have a countdown to a civil war.
The Mueller investigation is about removing President Trump from office and overturning the results of an election. We all know that. But it’s not the first time they’ve done this.

The first time a Republican president was elected this century, they said he didn’t really win. The Supreme Court gave him the election. There’s a pattern here.
What do sure odds of the Dems rejecting the next Republican president really mean? It means they don’t accept the results of any election that they don’t win.

It means they don’t believe that transfers of power in this country are determined by elections.

That’s a civil war.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/01/are-the-democrats-fighting-a-civil-war.php

------------------

The Trump Army of Northern Agression is gonna wipe them all out!

hahahahaha

44179-after%20you.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.