• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump should at least admit the Russians were meddling in the election. For all the so called tough talk he does against fellow Americans you would think he would stand up to the Russians.

And any objective person should find it troubling that he doesn’t.

I can't speak for the average person but I can speak for myself. I could simply not care less about it. Why? Because this Trump and Russian colluding to win the election BS has been driven down my throat by the media for the past year. Personally, I'm about 8 months past even being interested in it. As soon as I hear "Russia" in any political context, it automatically gets tuned out. Not on purpose necessarily, it's the natural "boy crying wolf" reaction. After a certain point it's just meaningless background noise because it's such a transparent attempt to find something.....anything.

Last edited:
They are essentially saying that non citizens are not allowed to comment on US politics or else it is tampering.

Does that mean we should indict all the illegals at a DACA rally?

Is George Soros being arrested? All he does is influence elections.

What about the congress people who brought illlegals with them to the State of the Union as a political statement? They were working with foreign agents right?

i guess Trevor Noah and Jamie Oliver better not talk down any US politician lest they be indicted as well.

what a joke. This doesn’t even rise to nothing burger. It’s like a nothing cracker. I have no idea how anybody who bothers to read anything past the headlines thinks this is anything at all.

giphy.gif

2217d38bd99b83dfe01529f04b7cee0e_39288e03917_t.png

Dee-licious!

Russian indictments prove Trump won fair and square

After 18 months of Russia, Russia, Russia, we finally meet a cast of real Russians. But par for the convoluted course, they were pretending to be Americans.

The indictments obtained by special counsel Robert Mueller on Vladimir Putin’s attempts to create discord in the 2016 election and eventually support Donald Trump are important both for what they say and what they don’t say.

They offer huge victories for Trump — and thus more defeats for Hillary Clinton — but they don’t close the books on everything about 2016.

The very good news for the president is that the indictments are firm in saying that any Americans contacted by the 13 charged Russians, including Trump campaign associates, did not know they were dealing with Russians.

The indictments also state forcefully that despite their social media efforts, which ranged from creative to clumsy, the Russians had no impact on the election results.

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein announced those findings in a flat monotone that belied their significance.

“There is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity,” he said. “There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election.”

Those are dramatic statements by any measure.

Rosenstein’s statements should end Clinton’s disgraceful claim that Trump stole the election.

She lost the old-fashioned way — by being a terrible candidate. Case closed, though I’m sure Clinton and her legion of dead-enders will find excuses to keep alive her campaign of victimhood.

They are essentially saying that non citizens are not allowed to comment on US politics or else it is tampering.

Does that mean we should indict all the illegals at a DACA rally?

Is George Soros being arrested? All he does is influence elections.

What about the congress people who brought illlegals with them to the State of the Union as a political statement? They were working with foreign agents right?

i guess Trevor Noah and Jamie Oliver better not talk down any US politician lest they be indicted as well.

what a joke. This doesn’t even rise to nothing burger. It’s like a nothing cracker. I have no idea how anybody who bothers to read anything past the headlines thinks this is anything at all.

To your most EXCELLENT points sir. This article brings up the same questions.

Does Mueller Indictment Mean Clinton Campaign Can Be Indicted for Chris Steele?

Special Counsel Robert Mueller indicted foreign citizens for trying to influence the American public about an election because those citizens did not register as a foreign agent nor record their financial expenditures to the Federal Elections Commission. By that theory, when will Mueller indict Christopher Steele, FusionGPS, PerkinsCoie, the DNC and the Clinton Campaign? Mueller’s indictment against 13 Russian trolls claimed their social media political activity was criminal because: they were foreign citizens; they tried to influence an election; and they neither registered under the Foreign Agents Registration Act nor reported their funding to the Federal Elections Commission.

First, if Mueller’s theory is correct, three things make Steele a criminal: first, he is a foreign citizen; second, he tried to influence an election, which he received payments to do (including from the FBI itself); and third, he neither registered as a foreign agent nor listed his receipts and expenditures to the Federal Election Commission. Also, according to the FBI, along the way, Steele lied…a lot, while the dossier he disseminated contained its own lies based on bought-and-paid for smears from foreign sources reliant on rumors and innuendo.

Second, if Mueller’s theory is correct, three things make FusionGPS a criminal co-conspirator: it knew Steele was a foreign citizen; it knew, and paid, Steele to influence an election; and it knew, and facilitated, Steele neither registering as a foreign agent nor reporting his funding from the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign to the Federal Election Commission.

Third, if Mueller’s theory is correct, then three things make PerkinsCoie a potential target: it knew Steele was a foreign citizen; it knew, and paid, Steele to influence an election; and it knew, and facilitated, Steele neither registering as a foreign agent nor reporting his funding from the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign to the Federal Election Commission, by disguising its receipt of payments from the Clinton campaign as a “legal expense.”

Fourth, if Mueller’s theory is correct, then three things make the DNC a potential target: it knew Steele was a foreign citizen; it knew, and paid, Steele to influence an election; and it knew, and facilitated, Steele neither registering as a foreign agent nor reporting his funding from the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign to the Federal Election Commission, by disguising its payments to Steele as laundered legal expenses to a law firm.

Fifth, if Mueller’s theory is correct, three things make the Clinton Campaign a potential target: it knew Steele was a foreign citizen; it knew, and paid, Steele to influence an election; and it knew, and facilitated, Steele neither registering as a foreign agent nor reporting his funding from the Clinton campaign to the Federal Election Commission, by disguising its funding of payments to Steele laundered through a law firm as a “legal expense.”

Don’t expect such an indictment. Mueller chose his targets because he knows they will never appear in court, never contest the charges, and cannot be arrested or extradited as Russian citizens. Mueller’s unprecedented prosecution raises three novel arguments: first, that speaking out about American politics requires a foreign citizen to register under the Foreign Agents Registration Act; second, that speaking out about American politics requires a foreign citizen list their source and expenditure of funding to the Federal Election Commission; and third, that mistakes on visa applications constitute “fraud” on the State Department. All appear to borrow from the now-discredited “honest services” theories Mueller’s team previously used in corporate and bribery cases, cases the Supreme Court overturned for their unconstitutional vagueness. The indictment raises serious issues under the free speech clause of the First Amendment and due process rights under the Fifth Amendment.

This is what i am wondering. All this proves is that russia tried to cause chaos or keep hillary from getting elected. Trump should at least admit the Russians were meddling in the election. For all the so called tough talk he does against fellow Americans you would think he would stand up to the Russians.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-300-killed-and-wounded-sources-idUSKCN1FZ2DZ

The timing of the casualties coincided with a battle on Feb. 7 near the Syrian city of Deir al-Zor where, according to U.S. officials and associates of the fighters involved, U.S.-led coalition forces attacked forces aligned with Moscow’s ally, Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

I post that because I'm pretty sure neither of you had any idea, and probably are not aware that 300 employees of a russian military firm (see also mercenaries) were killed by U.S. forces, but Syria is another thread. So yeah, Trump will, and in this case, has informed Putin of his intentions.

But you know what, if you'd think critically for just a bit and ask yourself why the FIB would drop this horseshit news on Friday, which is SOP for Wash, DC, in the middle of another school shooting, you might conclude that it's an attempt to change the narrative that the FIB has really, really fkd up in Parkland. And it is horseshit news. Is Rod Rosenstein gonna go to muh Russia and round up these bad guys who fkd with this election? Lol, they bought airtime on fakebook and other gullible outlets, under the name of some believable American LLC, to change opinions. That's it. That's all. Total horseshit. And the FIB goes after a duly elected president to cover their own misdeeds.

And the pitiful leftists buy this ****. Wake the fk up.

Do you think the US hasn't attempted to influence the outcome of elections in other countries? Do you think Obama or Hillary never attempted such a thing? Do you really believe this isn't standard MO for many countries in the world?

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-us-intervention-foreign-elections-20161213-story.html

Same can be said for spying. We spy on everyone, and they spy on us. The only thing in question is who does it best? My money is on the Israelis.

There is no doubt we try to influence other countries elections. My point was Trump says he believes Putin, but yet has all kinds of names for other world leaders and has no trouble calling out anyone else. This has nothing to do with Syria. Trump should be calling out Putin just like he would anyone else. I believe trump has a man crush on putin. I guarentee you if NK was buzzing our planes / ships and messing around with the election Trump would be blasting them. I dont buy the collusion stuff, but i think Trump idolizes Putin and the amount of power he has.

Trump should be calling out Putin just like he would anyone else. I believe trump has a man crush on putin.

Kind of a stretch in that Trump only said, prior to the election, that he "never met him and, he may be a great guy." and "If Russia or any other country or person has Hillary Clinton's 33,000 illegally deleted emails, perhaps they should share them with the FBI!" One other close to topic item after he was elected was “And by the way, I didn’t deal with Russia. I won because I was a better candidate by a lot. I won because I campaigned properly and [Hillary Clinton] didn’t.”

The second quote was very tongue in cheek but the media excoriated him for it.

This has nothing to do with Syria.

Quite right. But it's pretty plain to see that we've wasted over a year on false accusations that have weakened us domestically, and geopolitically. And no, Putin is no friend to the U.S. Stay tuned.

Since the Rooskies were plying pro-Trump and pro-Bernie propaganda, the only thing that makes sense to me is that they were doing it just to see if they could. Putin already knows Hildebeast can be bought and that would be the friendliest administration to him.

It's not really possible for the Democrats' wet dream of hacking the election to be true because voting machines are not connected to the internet.

Just checking to see if the sent Trump to the chair yet mmmmmmk?????????

You haven't heard? Elftard's told us, there's ImPEACHment pie coming.

Thing is, that pie's been in the oven a little too long.

a4150ae1954b03f783b795a8fa8ea9f6--burnt-food-pie.jpg

Patience Tiny Tim....all in good time...all in good time.

0M2bc3ba501875d597aa077c4d00511705.jpg

Yes, patience, because the only collusion Mueller has shown so far is that of the DNC, Democrats and the Clintons with Russia.

I'm waiting.

They still can't believe that their bullshit isn't working. I wonder how long it's going to take them to catch on.

I have a feeling they were probably hoping to make a case that Comey was fired to obstruct justice. Turns out the FBI is such a shitshow they'll have no problem justifying his firing with a dozen other reasons. Hilarious.

This whole episode has exposed how entrenched the ruling class(Deep State) is in our gov't swamp. It shows what lengths they are willing to go to unseat a legitimately elected President. It should scare every American, regardless of political leaning.Thank God for our system of checks and balances.

Russian collusion....fail.
Prostitutes.....fail
Mental insanity.............fail.
Obstruction......fail

What is next? The motives are so transparent.

If Bob Mueller has any integrity left, he will bring indictments against the Clinton/Obama crime syndicate. That is where the crimes have been committed.

Since the Rooskies were plying pro-Trump and pro-Bernie propaganda, the only thing that makes sense to me is that they were doing it just to see if they could. Putin already knows Hildebeast can be bought and that would be the friendliest administration to him.

It's not really possible for the Democrats' wet dream of hacking the election to be true because voting machines are not connected to the internet.
This is what is ridiculous about the whole thing. Putin already knew he could own Hillary from her stupid reset button days as Sec of State. It makes no sense for him to want a wildcard Trump in office.

Status
Not open for further replies.