• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bob Mueller has any integrity left .

He never had any integrity to begin with. It will take an AG with more stones than Sessions to appoint a separate counsel to investigate the criminal activity by Hillary and Oterrorist.

Bwaa ha ha haaaaa! Suck it, Bomma!

“There is no serious person out there who would suggest somehow that you could even rig America’s elections, there’s no evidence that that has happened in the past or that it will happen this time, and so I’d invite Mr. Trump to stop whining and make his case to get votes.” .....

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 20, 2018
"When I easily won the Electoral College, the whole game changed and the Russian excuse became the narrative of the Dems," he tweeted.
....The President Obama quote just before election. That’s because he thought Crooked Hillary was going to win and he didn’t want to “rock the boat.” When I easily won the Electoral College, the whole game changed and the Russian excuse became the narrative of the Dems.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 20, 2018

942. How the FBI helps Donald Trump (1/11/2017)

Trump is the candidate of the FBI. He from the beginning knew the secret deal of email hacking between the FBI and Russian secret police.

Though Trump said hacking had ‘no effect on the outcome of the election’. He can not explain why he
Called on Russia to Find Hillary Clinton’s Missing Emails.

By ASHLEY PARKER and DAVID E. SANGER JULY 27, 2016

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said during a news conference here in an apparent reference

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-clinton-emails.html?_r=0

The unusual friendship manifested in his tweet that Putin has been praised for many times as being smart and being admired and respected.

The fact that Russian were paid with war interest and economic interest after Trump being elected US president. (see #941)

The fact that Putin remains inaction after President Obama retaliating Russia's hacking with new sanction and diplomats' expelling. (Putin says he is waiting for Trump's administration.)

All these proved there was a secret deal that Russian hacked US in election to the order of Trump and his master.

Trump also was helped by the FBI in following fields.

1. S.S.G. rally. It's a nation wide informants net. A resource controlled by the Feds. (see #901)

2. Cyber space team, especially in face book. Combine with the fake news created by the disinformation office, they waged a wave in internet community to support Trump and tarnish Clinton.

3. Media. See #924. "Harvard Study Confirms The Media Tore Down Clinton, Built Up Trump And Sanders
by Carter Maness".

942. How the fbi helps donald trump (1/11/2017)

trump is the candidate of the fbi. He from the beginning knew the secret deal of email hacking between the fbi and russian secret police.

Though trump said hacking had ‘no effect on the outcome of the election’. He can not explain why he
called on russia to find hillary clinton’s missing emails.

The unusual friendship manifested in his tweet that putin has been praised for many times as being smart and being admired and respected.

The fact that russian were paid with war interest and economic interest after trump being elected us president. (see #941)

the fact that putin remains inaction after president obama retaliating russia's hacking with new sanction and diplomats' expelling. (putin says he is waiting for trump's administration.)

all these proved there was a secret deal that russian hacked us in election to the order of trump and his master.

Trump also was helped by the fbi in following fields.

1. S.s.g. Rally. It's a nation wide informants net. A resource controlled by the feds. (see #901)

2. Cyber space team, especially in face book. Combine with the fake news created by the disinformation office, they waged a wave in internet community to support trump and tarnish clinton.

3. Media. See #924. "harvard study confirms the media tore down clinton, built up trump and sanders
by carter maness".

the sky is falling! The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

Wait. We have a disinformation office? Who knew?

katsung1-46 - the failures said:
3. Media. See #924. "Harvard Study Confirms The Media Tore Down Clinton, Built Up Trump And Sanders
by Carter Maness".

200.gif

Only a flaming moron would believe that the media favored Trump over Clinton. The Washington Post showed that any such claim is a lie:

Sentiment-Difference.jpg

Fox had a more positive view of Trump than Hillary. Meanwhile, the Wall Street Journal, Chicago Tribune, Politico, Washington Post, Slate and New York Times favored Hillary - and the NYT significantly.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...some-actual-hard-data/?utm_term=.558491509d08

Do some research, dumbfuck.

Who the **** is this katsung47? Not one post in the football section for Christ's sake. smh

Who the **** is this katsung47? Not one post in the football section for Christ's sake. smh

I have a feeling Katsung wouldn't know a football if it hit him in the head. He appeared like a thief in the night, and has quickly established himself as the Oracle of Steeler Nation.

Katsung is an internet legend going back 10 years or so. I doubt this is the real Katsung we are experiencing here as this is too small of a board for him to waste his time on, probably an imitator but who knows.

There is no point in trying to interact with him/her as they have never replied to anyone. All they do is spout conspiracy nonsense in a word salad /stream of incoherent out of touch with reality consciousness fashion...........wait....maybe it is the real Katsung as he would feel right at home with the other wacky CONservatives here.

Never mind....carry on.

Katsung is an internet legend going back 10 years or so. I doubt this is the real Katsung we are experiencing here as this is too small of a board for him to waste his time on, probably an imitator but who knows.

There is no point in trying to interact with him/her as they have never replied to anyone. All they do is spout conspiracy nonsense in a word salad /stream of incoherent out of touch with reality consciousness fashion...........wait....maybe it is the real Katsung as he would feel right at home with the other wacky CONservatives here.

Never mind....carry on.

You had me....and then you lost me. I was so close to congratulating on your first worthwhile post in years......and then you reverted to stupidity as usual. Sigh....so close. Maybe that first one is still in the tank somewhere.

Tick.....Tock...."Jared you're up. They're going to love you in prison.....what, you want to talk all of a sudden about your daddy in law? We're all ears......"

Bwahahahahahahaha.....Mueller would like you all to know that BUSINESS IS BOOMING! And he's just warming up!

200.gif

Only a flaming moron would believe that the media favored Trump over Clinton. The Washington Post showed that any such claim is a lie:

Sentiment-Difference.jpg

Fox had a more positive view of Trump than Hillary. Meanwhile, the Wall Street Journal, Chicago Tribune, Politico, Washington Post, Slate and New York Times favored Hillary - and the NYT significantly.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...some-actual-hard-data/?utm_term=.558491509d08

Do some research, dumbfuck.

I wrote this one year ago.

926. The Feds behind Trump (10/14/2016)

Though Donald Trump becomes notorious amid the revelation of his scandals, that won't prevent him to get the president seat. Because he is the candidate of the Feds(FBI and DEA).

We can see it from those aspects.

1. Large scale operation of informants group.

Trump's supporters appears everywhere to rally for him. Especially in internet sites. They attack Clinton with deformed pictures,disinformation .... all accordant to the behaves of S.S.G.(Special Support Group). No one except the Feds controls such kind of group - informants, shills. I talked about this in #901.

2. The media and poll organization Manipulation.

Media and poll are important tools for the election. I found they were controlled by the Feds. (see #884, the Feds guaranteed Chinese secret police they could censor the news) In this campaign, most news about Clinton were negative. Though Clinton spent a lot of money on media for ad, for most time the poll rate tied or conflict each other. A Trump supporter had found this phenomenon too and asked:"Is Money no longer king of the Presidential election?"

A Harvard study proves this. (see#912,920, 924)

3. Email is a tool used by the Feds to blackmail and extort. They had forced the CIA Director Patraeus to resign by his private email. (see 747-751.

http://katsung.forumotion.com/t10-former-cia-chief-petraeus-extorted-by-his-email

So be this time.

4. Julian Assange and Wikileaks are the false flag used by the Feds.
Wikileaks was originally used for Internet censorship and seizure.

WIKI-FALSE FLAG: FED GRAND JURY IS NOW USING WIKILEAKS TO SHUT DOWN THE FREE INTERNET

By Patrick Henningsen -21st Century Wire
August 25, 2011

Whether or not you believe that Wikileaks and Julian Assange are functionaries of Washington’s sophisticated intelligence web, what is clearly undeniable is that the existence of the document dumping site is being used by the State to end internet privacy, and place restrictions on free speech, the availability of public domain information, and to legally prosecute users of certain websites.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2011/08/...ing-wikileaks-to-shut-down-the-free-internet/

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange: ‘We have more material related to the Hillary Clinton campaign’. That's an open intimidation.

The trace of the mastermind behind the curtain is evident.

I wrote this one year ago.

926. The Feds behind Trump (10/14/2016)

Though Donald Trump becomes notorious amid the revelation of his scandals, that won't prevent him to get the president seat. Because he is the candidate of the Feds(FBI and DEA).

We can see it from those aspects.

1. Large scale operation of informants group.

Trump's supporters appears everywhere to rally for him. Especially in internet sites. They attack Clinton with deformed pictures,disinformation .... all accordant to the behaves of S.S.G.(Special Support Group). No one except the Feds controls such kind of group - informants, shills. I talked about this in #901.

2. The media and poll organization Manipulation.

Media and poll are important tools for the election. I found they were controlled by the Feds. (see #884, the Feds guaranteed Chinese secret police they could censor the news) In this campaign, most news about Clinton were negative. Though Clinton spent a lot of money on media for ad, for most time the poll rate tied or conflict each other. A Trump supporter had found this phenomenon too and asked:"Is Money no longer king of the Presidential election?"

A Harvard study proves this. (see#912,920, 924)

3. Email is a tool used by the Feds to blackmail and extort. They had forced the CIA Director Patraeus to resign by his private email. (see 747-751.

http://katsung.forumotion.com/t10-former-cia-chief-petraeus-extorted-by-his-email

So be this time.

4. Julian Assange and Wikileaks are the false flag used by the Feds.
Wikileaks was originally used for Internet censorship and seizure.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2011/08/...ing-wikileaks-to-shut-down-the-free-internet/

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange: ‘We have more material related to the Hillary Clinton campaign’. That's an open intimidation.

The trace of the mastermind behind the curtain is evident.

You're ******* high! Lay off the acid catnip. Back to your home in Uranus where all of this ******* nonsense lives. Talking out of it smells up the room.

The feds this and that...blah blah blah...Good grief go take a walk in the sunshine so spy satellites can get a fix on your super hydro conductive hairy pie spectacle boo no snafu cookie lotus pigs of mondo mings flashed by Gordon under the cherry pie fed arrows pointed at cardboard cutouts of dark Lord cinnamon rolls loaded with paperclips next to Philip McGroins red rolling rooster.

Last edited:
Hey katsung47, who do you think the Steelers should take in the first round? LOL

Typical harassing team here. People should understand how the Feds control this country.

Your messing work may have revealed the March plot of your organization. See #1008 in thread "May, June plot".

Last edited:
Typical harassing team here. People should understand how the Feds control this country.

Your messing work may have revealed the March plot of your organization. See #1008 in thread "May, June plot".

You know LSD stays with you for life. I think the feds dosed you with the bad Brown acid they circulated during Woodstock. All of those liberals out west are the result of infected procreators spawning commie fools. Boy that backfired.They saved that **** for special cases like you. The antidote is in Odens beard. Find it and you'll be free.

You had me....and then you lost me. I was so close to congratulating on your first worthwhile post in years......and then you reverted to stupidity as usual. Sigh....so close. Maybe that first one is still in the tank somewhere.

Those lead paint chips with just a dash of arsenic kicked in. Catnip and elfnip are on the same level. Both spew absolute nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.