• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

but wait, there's more goodness...

http://www.newsweek.com/russia-rout...-uranium-deal-informant-tells-congress-801686

Moscow routed millions of dollars to the U.S. expecting the funds would benefit ex-President Bill Clinton’s charitable initiative while his wife, Hillary Clinton, worked to reset relations with Russia, an FBI informant in an Obama administration-era uranium deal stated.

In a written statement to three congressional committees, informant Douglas Campbell said Russian nuclear executives told him that Moscow hired American lobbying firm APCO Worldwide to influence Hillary Clinton, then secretary of state, among others in the Obama administration, The Hill reported on Wednesday.

Campbell said Russian nuclear officials expected APCO to apply its $3 million annual lobbying fee from Moscow toward the Clintons’ Global Initiative. The contract detailed four $750,000 payments over a year’s time.

“APCO was expected to give assistance free of charge to the Clinton Global Initiative as part of their effort to create a favorable environment to ensure the Obama administration made affirmative decisions on everything from Uranium One to the U.S.-Russia Civilian Nuclear Cooperation agreement,” Campbell stated.

The so-called Uranium One deal in 2010 handed Russia control of 20 percent of the U.S.’s uranium supply. Hillary Clinton served on the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), which unanimously approved the partial sale of the Canadian mining company Uranium One to Russian nuclear giant Rosatom.

FBI agents and the confidential informant made secret recordings, gathered records and intercepted emails dating back to 2009 that showed that Russian officials had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks. However, the Department of Justice did not bring charges until 2014.

In a statement to The Hill, APCO said its activities involving client work for the Clinton Global Initiative and Tenex, a unit of Rosatom, were “totally separate and unconnected in any way” and that “any assertion otherwise is false and unfounded.”

Nick Merrill, a spokesman for Hillary Clinton, told the outlet that Campbell’s statement is being used as a distraction from special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into possible collusion between President Donald Trump’s campaign and the Russians in the 2016 election.

“Just yesterday the committee made clear that this secret informant charade was just that—a charade,” Merrill said Wednesday. “Along with the widely debunked text-message-gate and Nunes’ embarrassing memo episode, we have a trifecta of GOP-manufactured scandals designed to distract from their own president’s problems and the threat to democracy he poses.”

but wait, there's more goodness...

http://www.newsweek.com/russia-rout...-uranium-deal-informant-tells-congress-801686

Moscow routed millions of dollars to the U.S. expecting the funds would benefit ex-President Bill Clinton’s charitable initiative while his wife, Hillary Clinton, worked to reset relations with Russia, an FBI informant in an Obama administration-era uranium deal stated.

In a written statement to three congressional committees, informant Douglas Campbell said Russian nuclear executives told him that Moscow hired American lobbying firm APCO Worldwide to influence Hillary Clinton, then secretary of state, among others in the Obama administration, The Hill reported on Wednesday.

Campbell said Russian nuclear officials expected APCO to apply its $3 million annual lobbying fee from Moscow toward the Clintons’ Global Initiative. The contract detailed four $750,000 payments over a year’s time.

“APCO was expected to give assistance free of charge to the Clinton Global Initiative as part of their effort to create a favorable environment to ensure the Obama administration made affirmative decisions on everything from Uranium One to the U.S.-Russia Civilian Nuclear Cooperation agreement,” Campbell stated.

The so-called Uranium One deal in 2010 handed Russia control of 20 percent of the U.S.’s uranium supply. Hillary Clinton served on the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), which unanimously approved the partial sale of the Canadian mining company Uranium One to Russian nuclear giant Rosatom.

FBI agents and the confidential informant made secret recordings, gathered records and intercepted emails dating back to 2009 that showed that Russian officials had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks. However, the Department of Justice did not bring charges until 2014.

In a statement to The Hill, APCO said its activities involving client work for the Clinton Global Initiative and Tenex, a unit of Rosatom, were “totally separate and unconnected in any way” and that “any assertion otherwise is false and unfounded.”

Nick Merrill, a spokesman for Hillary Clinton, told the outlet that Campbell’s statement is being used as a distraction from special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into possible collusion between President Donald Trump’s campaign and the Russians in the 2016 election.

“Just yesterday the committee made clear that this secret informant charade was just that—a charade,” Merrill said Wednesday. “Along with the widely debunked text-message-gate and Nunes’ embarrassing memo episode, we have a trifecta of GOP-manufactured scandals designed to distract from their own president’s problems and the threat to democracy he poses.”

I'm going to tune in CNN and read WaPo to get more details on this issue. They have to be all over this ...

I'm going to tune in CNN and read WaPo to get more details on this issue. They have to be all over this ...

due to daylight savings time, this will be reported in yesterday's 11pm viewing. Please re-tune tomorrow for yesterday's details unless something has happened since, like daylight savings time.

giphy.gif

Wrap it up

No Collusion

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republicans on the House intelligence committee have completed a draft report concluding there was no collusion or coordination between Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and Russia.

The finding is sure to please the White House and enrage panel Democrats who have not yet seen the document.

https://apnews.com/dc7c4ec1be104801...ort:-No-coordination-between-Trump-and-Russia

Can I get some ketchup on my Nothingburger?

I just saw something that said a group kept track of how long each major network dedicated to the No Collusion findings. The average was less than 1......minute. Pretty damn rich ain't it considering that it's dominated their air time for a year?

Last edited:
Congress doesn't know ****. I'll take my information from the intelligence agencies.

Congress doesn't know ****. I'll take my information from the intelligence agencies.

You know, I am not even sure if a person can trust them with something like this. You will never convince me that the two agents talking **** about Trump and being in the can for Hillary are the only two. In a job where you are supposed to be unbiased and presume innocence, you have a **** load of biased people. The whole damn system is corrupt and biased. I don't know how anyone could believe they are getting the truth from our government ever. You might be, but I would sure have a lot of skepticism, regardless where it is coming from.

Wrap it up

No Collusion

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republicans on the House intelligence committee have completed a draft report concluding there was no collusion or coordination between Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and Russia.

The finding is sure to please the White House and enrage panel Democrats who have not yet seen the document.

https://apnews.com/dc7c4ec1be104801...ort:-No-coordination-between-Trump-and-Russia

I dunno man, Efltard says there's an impeachment pie comin out of the oven very soon!

You know, I am not even sure if a person can trust them with something like this. You will never convince me that the two agents talking **** about Trump and being in the can for Hillary are the only two. In a job where you are supposed to be unbiased and presume innocence, you have a **** load of biased people. The whole damn system is corrupt and biased. I don't know how anyone could believe they are getting the truth from our government ever. You might be, but I would sure have a lot of skepticism, regardless where it is coming from.

They weren't the only two in the FBI, just as Lois Lerner wasn't the only one in the IRS... The corruption runs deeper, hence "the deep state".

Don't know if it will ever get cleaned up, that the perpetrators be rooted out and have to pay the consequences....whatever, we still need to reach some middle ground with leftists, right Sarge? LOL

Wrap it up

No Collusion

What a waste of time. Send the bill to the DNC. This could benefit Trump, people wrongly attacked in investigations tend to get a little sympathy and understanding.

The Repubs running the congressional panel are biased, of course... but even privately the Dems know they have nothing here... its an obvious attempt to troll votes for tge midterm... what needs to happen on all such investigations is a rule that they cann ot disclose anything within 3 to six months of an election or else the whole investigation is fired and replaced... that would stop the whole political grandstanding and magic revelations that lead nowhere right. Efore people vote

Okay, but you do realize that everyone except the Democrat Kool-Aid drinkers knows this was an excuse cooked up by the Hildebeast campaign?
Nevermind, you probably don't.

Lol. 131 pages to get to where we are this very moment. This was post #2. You welfare leftists really should chip in a cpl bucks to help out the board.

Newsweek is a far left MSM magazine. Very surprised they would even publish an article like that.

meanwhile, somebody still can't get over it

Hillary Clinton blames 'pressure' from men for why white women voted for Trump

Hillary Clinton’s trip to India is evoking memories from her failed 2016 bid for president, as the Democrat makes headlines for blaming racism and misogyny for her loss while taking stumbles in front of the cameras.

During an appearance in India over the weekend, Clinton claimed she lost the 2016 presidential race in part because white women didn’t stand up to the men in their lives pressuring them to vote for Donald Trump.

“We do not do well with white men and we don’t do well with married, white women,” Clinton said at a conference in Mumbai, India. “And part of that is an identification with the Republican Party, and a sort of ongoing pressure to vote the way that your husband, your boss, your son, whoever, believes you should.”

Interviewed on stage by India Today editor-in-chief Aroon Purie, Clinton accused Trump of running a “backwards” campaign that appealed to racists and misogynists.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-men-for-why-white-women-voted-for-trump.html

In other breaking news: " Fox says there is nothing missing from hen house, neither hens nor eggs."

LMAO.....Tillerson was speaking of one, but he spoke of all of you: " What ******* morons."

Release the memo.........

How's that impeachment pie coming? I can tell you this whole phony witch hunt is over and done with. Want to know how I know? In the span of 24 hours every single, solitary trace of Mueller or his investigation has utterly vanished from CNN's website. Poof. They have been jerking off all over their website at the prospect of something substantial every day for a year just like you. Their top 5 stories every day have been about it....plastered everywhere. All of a sudden it's as if the whole investigation never even happened. That's all you need to know as far as what they think about it. Half their news department is probably on suicide watch.

Last edited:
meanwhile, somebody still can't get over it

Hillary Clinton’s trip to India is evoking memories from her failed 2016 bid for president, as the Democrat makes headlines for blaming racism and misogyny for her loss ...

Perhaps she should research "Hillogyny," and unbridled hatred of Hillary Clinton.

Maybe they can use the 25th Amendment to rid the country of this evil Russian bot president.

Oh wait. Already tried. Never mind.

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

How's that impeachment pie coming? I can tell you this whole phony witch hunt is over and done with. Want to know how I know? In the span of 24 hours every single, solitary trace of Mueller or his investigation has utterly vanished from CNN's website. Poof. They have been jerking off all over their website at the prospect of something substantial every day for a year just like you. Their top 5 stories every day have been about it....plastered everywhere. All of a sudden it's as if the whole investigation never even happened. That's all you need to know as far as what they think about it. Half their news department is probably on suicide watch.

You guys really are deluded.....here ,explain this below

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...cs/intelligence-committee-analysis/index.html

Lol, CNN has become as accurate and ethical as the National Enquirer.

Status
Not open for further replies.