• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are an idiot, reduced to citing ****** CNN.

They are wrong, and biased.

Your TDS is severe.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

I was referring to his claim of CNN removing all references to the Mueller investigation in the past 24 hours....look at the date and time of his post claiming that, and the same for what I posted.

I can't believe I typed out all that for someone obviously suffering from a childhood hockey puck blow to the head received while ice fishing where he shouldn't have been.......

giphy.gif

And it Begins: The end of the ORANGE ANUS.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/15/us/politics/trump-organization-subpoena-mueller-russia.html

Mueller Subpoenas Trump Organization,Demanding Documents About Russia

This explains why the Liar in Chief has been acting more loony than usual this week: going crazy from THE HEAT

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH....BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! Cue Steeltime to tell us that this is nothing...standard procedure! He just slapped Trump across the face while yelling "Come at me Bro!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH......

Last edited by a moderator:
How's that impeachment pie coming? I can tell you this whole phony witch hunt is over and done with. Want to know how I know? In the span of 24 hours every single, solitary trace of Mueller or his investigation has utterly vanished from CNN's website. Poof. They have been jerking off all over their website at the prospect of something substantial every day for a year just like you. Their top 5 stories every day have been about it....plastered everywhere. All of a sudden it's as if the whole investigation never even happened. That's all you need to know as far as what they think about it. Half their news department is probably on suicide watch.

Could you repeat that please?............................BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mueller continues to look for a needle in a haystack, and is just increasing the size of the haystack. So far, he's found nothing. Investigating the business of the person you're trying to investigate is ... SOP. nothing more, nothing less. If he's not found anything after nearly two years, why would he suddenly find something now? the ****** is doing nothing more than assuring himself a paycheck until 2024.

in actual breaking news

Hillary Clinton fractures wrist in India hotel bathroom

March 16 (UPI) -- Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton fractured her wrist after she slipped in a bathtub at Umaid Bhawan Palace in India.

The fracture comes after Clinton nearly slipped and fell twice while climbing down a stone staircase at Jahaz Mahal in Mandu in Madhya Pradesh.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-...-wrist-in-India-hotel-bathroom/1441521211106/

in actual breaking news

March 16 (UPI) -- Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton fractured her wrist after she slipped in a bathtub at Umaid Bhawan Palace in India.

The fracture comes after Clinton nearly slipped and fell twice while climbing down a stone staircase at Jahaz Mahal in Mandu in Madhya Pradesh.

Bah, she just got too enthusiastic fisting Huma.

in actual breaking news

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-...-wrist-in-India-hotel-bathroom/1441521211106/

She needs to give up drinking.

Last edited:
seen elsewhere:

"after telling women they only voted for Trump due to being told to by their husbands, fathers and men in their lives, Hillary needed help from men to get down the steps"

she's old enough to die in her sleep now, Bill. Let it be.

seen elsewhere:

"after telling women they only voted for Trump due to being told to by their husbands, fathers and men in their lives, Hillary needed help from men to get down the steps"

she's old enough to die in her sleep now, Bill. Let it be.

djLel6m.png

The End

SUSPEND Mueller investigation, have Congress appoint "nonpartisan" commission

President Trump is right in saying that a special counsel should never have been appointed to investigate the so-called Russian connection. There was no evidence of any crime committed by the Trump administration. But there was plenty of evidence that Russian operatives had tried to interfere with the 2016 presidential election, and perhaps other elections, in the hope of destabilizing democracy. Yet, appointing a special counsel to look for crimes, behind the closed doors of a grand jury, was precisely the wrong way to address this ongoing challenge to our democracy.

The right way would have been (and still is) to appoint a nonpartisan investigative commission, such as the one appointed following the terrorist attacks of 9/11, to conduct a broad and open investigation of the Russian involvement in our elections. This is what other democracies, such as Great Britain and Israel, do in response to systemic problems. The virtue of such a commission is precisely the nonpartisan credibility of its objective experts, who have no political stake in the outcome.

The public has lost faith in the leadership of the Justice Department and the FBI. They don’t trust congressional investigative committees. They don’t know whom to believe when they hear conflicting accounts. There are leaks galore followed by denials of leaks. It’s a total mess. And what do we have to show for it? Just a handful of low-level indictments based largely on alleged crimes that are either unrelated or only marginally related to Russia’s attempt to influence our presidential election in 2016.

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...cial-counsel-should-never-have-been-appointed

The End

SUSPEND Mueller investigation, have Congress appoint "nonpartisan" commission

President Trump is right in saying that a special counsel should never have been appointed to investigate the so-called Russian connection. There was no evidence of any crime committed by the Trump administration. But there was plenty of evidence that Russian operatives had tried to interfere with the 2016 presidential election, and perhaps other elections, in the hope of destabilizing democracy. Yet, appointing a special counsel to look for crimes, behind the closed doors of a grand jury, was precisely the wrong way to address this ongoing challenge to our democracy.

The right way would have been (and still is) to appoint a nonpartisan investigative commission, such as the one appointed following the terrorist attacks of 9/11, to conduct a broad and open investigation of the Russian involvement in our elections. This is what other democracies, such as Great Britain and Israel, do in response to systemic problems. The virtue of such a commission is precisely the nonpartisan credibility of its objective experts, who have no political stake in the outcome.

The public has lost faith in the leadership of the Justice Department and the FBI. They don’t trust congressional investigative committees. They don’t know whom to believe when they hear conflicting accounts. There are leaks galore followed by denials of leaks. It’s a total mess. And what do we have to show for it? Just a handful of low-level indictments based largely on alleged crimes that are either unrelated or only marginally related to Russia’s attempt to influence our presidential election in 2016.

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...cial-counsel-should-never-have-been-appointed

And that seems to be the Russian and White house agenda. I personally trust the intelligence community over this administration that I can actively track the untruths of, on twitter. It's an odd day indeed, when someone who openly lies, gets people to believe that the intelligence community is the problem. Sorry, I'm not used to being wagged.

Also the context of any intelligence investigation, is as more information is unearthed, more investigation is needed. Investigations take time, and the FBI/CIA doesn't half *** investigations. They are complete and thorough. That is how you get to truth. Not by calling the other side a liar when you are a known liar.

Even if a special council is called, it will not stop the FBI investigation. Genies do not go back into the bottle once let out, so you can't use bureaucracy to get out of an intelligence investigation. They are separate for a much needed reason.

And that seems to be the Russian and White house agenda. I personally trust the intelligence community over this administration that I can actively track the untruths of, on twitter. It's an odd day indeed, when someone who openly lies, gets people to believe that the intelligence community is the problem. Sorry, I'm not used to being wagged.

Also the context of any intelligence investigation, is as more information is unearthed, more investigation is needed. Investigations take time, and the FBI/CIA doesn't half *** investigations. They are complete and thorough. That is how you get to truth. Not by calling the other side a liar when you are a known liar.

Even if a special council is called, it will not stop the FBI investigation. Genies do not go back into the bottle once let out, so you can't use bureaucracy to get out of an intelligence investigation. They are separate for a much needed reason.

First of all, it is not a FBI investigation. It is a Special Counsel, under the jurisdiction of the Dept. of Justice. Special Counsels are supposed to be assigned a specific task, with evidence of a crime committed, and given authority to investigate, and prosecute that crime within those guidlines. Where was the evidence of a crime? Mueller has been given no such guidlines, which gives him authority to go wherever he wishes. Maybe we should do tihs with every newly elected President,, just to make sure no crimes have been committed. Be careful what you wish for.

Secondly, the vast majority of those in the FBI and intelligence organizations are dedicated, honest individuals. The problem occurs at the top. The people who run these organizations are political appointees, These are the people that can be weaponized against political opponents. We saw this with the IRS. They can also protect their political allies. We saw this with the Clinton email scandel.

We are soon going to see the results of the Inspector General's investigation. I consider him to be impartial;. That should give us a good idea where we stand.

The problem occurs at the top. The people who run these organizations are political appointees, These are the people that can be weaponized against political opponents. We saw this with the IRS. They can also protect their political allies. We saw this with the Clinton email scandel.

adam-best-adamcbest-andrew-mccabe-republicarn-james-comey-republican-31649571.png

Andrew McCabe, whose wife took $700k from the Democratic Party to run and political campaign. Yeah, real Republican.

They are all swamp rats. The R in front of their name means nothing. Mueller's allegiance to Comey is greater than his allegiance to any party. If he was a real Republican, he would be going after the real Russian collusion...the Trump Dossier. And Rosenstein would be looking at the FISA process, but he isn't. Yeah, real Republicans.

Nice try.

Status
Not open for further replies.