• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, it is not a FBI investigation. It is a Special Counsel, under the jurisdiction of the Dept. of Justice. Special Counsels are supposed to be assigned a specific task, with evidence of a crime committed, and given authority to investigate, and prosecute that crime within those guidlines. Where was the evidence of a crime? Mueller has been given no such guidlines, which gives him authority to go wherever he wishes. Maybe we should do tihs with every newly elected President,, just to make sure no crimes have been committed. Be careful what you wish for.

Secondly, the vast majority of those in the FBI and intelligence organizations are dedicated, honest individuals. The problem occurs at the top. The people who run these organizations are political appointees, These are the people that can be weaponized against political opponents. We saw this with the IRS. They can also protect their political allies. We saw this with the Clinton email scandel.

We are soon going to see the results of the Inspector General's investigation. I consider him to be impartial;. That should give us a good idea where we stand.

I like your points hamster, just a small point. The IRS is not a government agency. It is run by the Fed, which is a private bank masquerading as a government agency.

I like your points hamster, just a small point. The IRS is not a government agency. It is run by the Fed, which is a private bank masquerading as a government agency.

If that were the case, I would say **** them and not pay any taxes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_Revenue_Service
he Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is the revenue service of the United States federal government. The government agency is a bureau of the Department of the Treasury, and is under the immediate direction of the Commissioner of Internal Revenue, who is appointed to a five-year term by the President of the United States. The IRS is responsible for collecting taxes and administering the Internal Revenue Code, the main body of federal statutory tax law of the United States. The duties of the IRS include providing tax assistance to taxpayers and pursuing and resolving instances of erroneous or fraudulent tax filings. The IRS has also overseen various benefits programs, and enforces portions of the Affordable Care Act.[SUP][4][/SUP]

29541457_830299130507254_7200492828635361904_n.jpg

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">With Mueller looking at everything from his finances to obstruction of justice, a legal team in crisis, and multiple lawsuits revealing a sordid personal life, Donald Trump has no shortage of categories of legal "jeopardy"- I'll take Russian mob real estate dealings for 400, Alex</p>— Dan Rather (@DanRather) <a href="https://twitter.com/DanRather/status/978282527004635137?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 26, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I remember a time, might still be this way, when any large capital construction project in NY or NJ resulted in some sort of payoff to the mob. And you were forced to use union labor. ...or a fire might happen. Should these real estate developers be in legal jeopardy? Or is it just a cost of doing business. I suspect conditions are similar in Russia today.

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

This horseshit witch hunt has gone on far too long. Trump should fire all those mf'ers. Sessions, Rosenstein, Mueller...hit the streets you ********.

Like I said in the Stormy thread, Sessions should un-recuse himself, fire Rosenstein, shut down the Special Witch Hunt, and then resign. Trump should then appoint Joe diGenova as interem AG,

Like I said in the Stormy thread, Sessions should un-recuse himself, fire Rosenstein, shut down the Special Witch Hunt, and then resign. Trump should then appoint Joe diGenova as interem AG,

Wait, wait, wait, Hamster. What President would allow an "investigation" of himself by his own political appointees??

obama-derp-e1421958963665.jpg
]
Guns to Mexico, IRS targeting, Benghazi, surveillance abuses, allowing illegal immigrants to walk, etc.

Okay, yeah, other than that guy I mean.

Wait, wait, wait, Hamster. What President would allow an "investigation" of himself by his own political appointees??

obama-derp-e1421958963665.jpg
]
Guns to Mexico, IRS targeting, Benghazi, surveillance abuses, allowing illegal immigrants to walk, etc.

Okay, yeah, other than that guy I mean.

Arming ISIS, funding Iran's nuclear program with our tax dollars, encouraging illegal aliens to vote, colluding with the Clinton campaign and FBI to influence the election,

Just posting this for truth.

With the Democratic Party's announcement yesterday that it is suing Russia and the Trump campaign, my friend and one time Congressional candidate wrote:

This is raw, naked politics. They know the Mueller case is coming up empty. Consequently, they need to keep it going somehow after it goes belly up:

J
This is raw, naked politics. They know the Mueller case is coming up empty. Consequently, they need to keep it going somehow after it goes belly up:

A 5 year old can see this. All of the other diversions and deflections are wearing thin. The DNC has little else . Truly sad, and pathetic. But when one of your spokesmen is Maxine Watters., well , what can one expect?

You know its over when The Rolling Stone says its a joke

Putin Derangement Syndrome Arrives

Whatever the truth about Trump and Russia, the speculation surrounding it has become a dangerous case of mass hysteria

One way we recognize a mass hysteria movement is that everyone who doesn't believe is accused of being in on the plot. This has been going on virtually unrestrained in both political and media circles in recent weeks.

Testimony of the sort that came from Warner's committee last week is being buttressed by news stories in liberal outlets like Salon insisting that "Bernie Bros" were influenced by those same ubiquitous McDermott-chasing Russian "bots."

If the party's leaders really believe that Russian intervention is anywhere in the top 100 list of reasons why some 155 million eligible voters (out of 231 million) chose not to pull a lever for Hillary Clinton last year, they're farther along down the Purity of Essence nut-hole than Mark Warner.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/taibbi-putin-derangement-syndrome-arrives-w474771

Cmon Spike, any day now we will find that Putin is living in a closet in Mar a Lago , and has been since the election. And if you don't believe this, you are a Russian spy as well.

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

If there is a "plot" going on at all, it is the old school media making their last stand at holding onto their power.

And the only way they can do that is to censor on-line thought and free speech. If they can scare enough people, the masses will "beg" their masters to protect them from themselves and ASK for censorship. We see the wheels of this turning already. The old school media is hoping by censoring online content, they will turn back to "traditional" news media outlets and they will regain their importance.

The media and the left (because they are in bed together) fear free speech right now. They fear the idea that people can say anything. Instead of arguing against "fake news" with facts and intelligence, they want to cut free speech off at the knees. Instead of our country being open to any crazy idea and debating that point, they want to restrict thought and ideas by attaching "hate" or "bias" and thus enable more censorship.

The left and media never ask the question "WHO" gets to decide these things, only that they keep pounding it into America's mind that it will be "better" for "everyone" if we all agree to go down this path.

This is the single most important issue of our time. Not Trump. Not Russia. Not ISIS or Islamic Extremism. Not immigration. Not guns. Not abortion.

What congress and facebook, instagram, google, et. al. are talking about is MASS censorship. Censorship on a level we haven't seen in this country for generations. By attaching adjectives like "hate" to anything from speech to crimes we are opening the door for only one entity to decide when that adjective applies: Government and the Majority.

That is a VERY dangerous slope to go down because our country is built on the Constitutional rights of the MINORITY not being able to be taken away by the majority.

I don't understand why people can't simply sit back and let the Special Counsel and the NY district attorney's office carry out their respective investigations. Why can't we allow the rule of law to play out and stand on its own merit? Who's forcing the issue, constantly attacking the investigations? Attacking the Special Prosecutor, attacking the FBI? Who's pushing the non-stop accusation of witch hunts and malfeasance?

Trump and his supporters, that's who. Makes you wonder why. At least it should.

Last edited:
I don't understand why people can't simply sit back and let the Special Counsel and the NY district attorney's office carry out their respective investigations. Why can't we allow the rule of law to play out and stand on its own merit?
Because the people who are supposed to enforce the law can't be trusted. They will lie, leak top secret information, and just make things up in order to attack and illegally prosecute their political enemies. James Comey, Peter Strouk, Lisa Page, and Rob Rosenstein have already proven that. This is third-world bullshit like they do in Hungary.

Because the people who are supposed to enforce the law can't be trusted. They will lie, leak top secret information, and just make things up in order to attack and illegally prosecute their political enemies.

Says who? Donald Trump, FoxNews & Breitbart, that's who.

Got it.

The whole witch hunt is baseless. End this farce and waste of our tax dollars now.

BREAKING NEWS
Devin Nunes tells Fox News that review of FBI, DOJ documents shows Russia probe was launched without supporting intel

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes said Sunday his review of FBI and Justice Department “electronic communication” documents shows no intelligence was used to begin the investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia during the 2016 election.

Right on cue, big goofy Indy comes stumbling in to make my very point.

Why are you so intent to obstruct justice? Why do you hate the FBI and our justice system? Why do you attack and slander a decorated Vietnam war veteran? Why do you hate America and the principles the country stands on?

These are the question every Trump supporter has to ask themselves.

Right on cue, big goofy Indy comes stumbling in to make my very point.

Why are you so intent to obstruct justice? Why do you hate the FBI and our justice system? Why do you attack and slander a decorated Vietnam war veteran? Why do you hate America and the principles the country stands on?

These are the question every Trump supporter has to ask themselves.

Are you illiterate? Your reading comprehension is just as pathetic as your political view. The entire investigation is a lie.

Amazing how scared you all are of these investigations. Really is.

If Trump is totally innocent - as I presume you all think he is - then why all the panic? If there's nothing to uncover, why worry about them looking into it? If Trump is so innocent, why are his handlers so worried Cohen is going to 'turn' on him? Turn on him for what? If he hasn't done anything wrong, how can you turn on someone like that? What a charade this presidency has been, from the very beginning.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/gOHxskuYRcg3m" class="giphy-embed" allowfullscreen="" width="480" height="270" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Last edited:

If Trump is totally innocent - as I presume you all think he is - then why all the panic? If there's nothing to uncover, why worry about them looking into it? If Trump is so innocent, why are his handlers so worried Cohen is going to 'turn' on him? Turn on him for what? If he hasn't done anything wrong, how you can you turn on someone like that? What a charade this presidency has been, from the very beginning.

I'm not worried. Just that it's a waste of time and taxpayer money. Been a year and a half and they've got nothing.

If Trump is totally innocent - as I presume you all think he is - then why all the panic? If there's nothing to uncover, why worry about them looking into it? If Trump is so innocent, why are his handlers so worried Cohen is going to 'turn' on him? Turn on him for what? If he hasn't done anything wrong, how you can you turn on someone like that? What a charade this presidency has been, from the very beginning.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/gOHxskuYRcg3m" class="giphy-embed" allowfullscreen="" width="480" height="270" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Ask the three innocent people that Muller sent to prison in order to protect his mob boss friend in Boston.

Status
Not open for further replies.