• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The federal government spends $17 million every few minutes and Trump hasn’t changed that.

Constitutionally, all spending must be authorized by Congress. Ways and Means Committee, not the President. Didn't stop Bomma, but still....

LOL! A few days ago you guys were crying that this type of thing was just as bad as racial epithets. What happened?

Well, because Hillary really is a cunnt. Are you that dense?

Besides, I never claimed that it was just as bad...so I get a pass.

Last edited:
[video]https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/06/03/chris_christie_if_trump_tried_to_pardon_himself_he _would_be_impeached.html[/video]

These people are delusional,grasping for anything and passing it off as news worthy. Christie is just butt hurt he doesn't have a cabinet position.

$17 Million of OUR tax dollars have been spent on this witch hunt so far. Absolutely ridiculous. Just because the Left is butthurt...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/01/trump-blasts-cost-russia-hoax-probe-after-17m-price-tag-revealed.html

How can you put a price tag on rooting out treasonous scum in this administration, including the head snake?

I value my country far more than 17 million. And just imagine if money like that was spent on something totally frivolous like......oh let's say, golf. I'm sure you guys would just be outraged.

My....my.....

Let the condemnation from the "patriots" begin....

How can you put a price tag on rooting out treasonous scum in this administration, including the head snake?

I value my country far more than 17 million. And just imagine if money like that was spent on something totally frivolous like......oh let's say, golf. I'm sure you guys would just be outraged.

My....my.....

Welcome back Fire Elf.
Where've you been?
Hopefully it has been Making America Great Again.

My....my.....

Your an *******.............

Welcome back Fire Elf.
Where've you been?
Hopefully it has been Making America Great Again.

I'm always in MAGA mode. Just got back home from preparing for JH 2.0 (you'll figure it out, the last one took place in the month of July a few years ago) where we only have access to computers in a SCIF, so no internet access and cell phones confiscated.

So tomorrow it's back off to a trailer in the woods to get ready to play.

No, not the kind of trailer typical Trumpists live in...Lol

No, not the kind of trailer typical Trumpists live in...Lol
Pfft I know, right? People that live in trailers? Not as good as us people that own nice houses. Amiright?

I'm always in MAGA mode.

Apparently Obama didn't get that memo.

African-American Unemployment Rate at the exact same point under each administration:

•May 2010: 15.5% Obama
•May 2018: 5.9% Trump

Ouch!

So tomorrow it's back off to a trailer in the woods to get ready to play.

Was it this trailer? You play the banjo?

200w.webp

Apparently Obama didn't get that memo.

Ouch!

Ouch! Indeed. Obama doesn't need to get a memo, the memo to people like you needs to illustrate how the economy now including black unemployment is all thanks to Obama. The Orange Turd in Chief has done nothing except start trade wars that will not end well for us, and remove regulations that will end up increasing the cancer rates for us and our kids/grandkids.

Hey how are those coal jobs coming along? Well you won't need those with all the manufacturing jobs he's creating and all the steel mills reopening.........

Saying that black unemployment is this low “because of my policies” may seem a bit much, given the rate has simply kept falling at about the same rate that it had for the six years before Trump was elected. Still, it has kept falling, which is important. Just as recessions have been worse (in terms of the unemployment rate rise) for blacks than for everybody else, really long expansions appear to be comparatively better for blacks as they bring people into the workforce who had been struggling to gain a foothold.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/arti...ent-is-at-an-all-time-low-but-there-s-a-catch

Anyway, see you guys next month.

Obama doesn't need to get a memo, the memo to people like you needs to illustrate how the economy now including black unemployment is all thanks to Obama.

People like me? That sounds pretty racist. And the booming economy is all thanks to Obama? How so exactly? What exactly did he do to create this incredible surge in economic growth we're seeing?

Lol...for his whole term, The Big O blames W for the economy, now you ***** want to credit The Big O with an actual good economy over a year after he is gone and several of his policies have been rolled back.

Lol...for his whole term, The Big O blames W for the economy, now you ***** want to credit The Big O with an actual good economy over a year after he is gone and several of his policies have been rolled back.

Actually its more than several... almost everything he edicted has been removed.. basically only some of tge stuff that needs congress or is so minor it doesn't matter is left... Trump literally gutted Obamas legacy rather thoroughly...

Originally Posted by Elfiero View Post
Obama doesn't need to get a memo, the memo to people like you needs to illustrate how the economy now including black unemployment is all thanks to Obama.

Bwahahaha....what a comedian.

F1M7fBL.jpg
hL9bbZ9.jpg

Gotta admit though, The 'O'man put down one hell of a hell of a record

4gvnqDp.jpg

Actually its more than several... almost everything he edicted has been removed.. basically only some of tge stuff that needs congress or is so minor it doesn't matter is left... Trump literally gutted Obamas legacy rather thoroughly...
Trump IS Obama's legacy.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Pfft I know, right? People that live in trailers? Not as good as us people that own nice houses. Amiright?

What about people who rent a duplex?

My favorite thing about Trump, by far, is the crazed reaction he elicits from the whiny, thin-skinned, ****-for-brains, spoiled, pampered liberals. Something like this:

giphy.gif

******* asslicking liberals have made me a Trump supporter - and that **** takes a lot of doing.

My favorite thing about Trump, by far, is the crazed reaction he elicits from the whiny, thin-skinned, ****-for-brains, spoiled, pampered liberals. Something like this:

giphy.gif

******* asslicking liberals have made me a Trump supporter - and that **** takes a lot of doing.

I said this to Tibs a while back as well.

I am so mad at the way main stream media (and also the coastal, entertainment elites) treats Trump, how they spin the stories, how they over react to his twitter feed, that I am voting for Trump NO MATTER WHAT. Hell, if he gets impeached, I might just write his name on the next ballot in protest.

I am that upset at our media.

I said this to Tibs a while back as well.

I am so mad at the way main stream media (and also the coastal, entertainment elites) treats Trump, how they spin the stories, how they over react to his twitter feed, that I am voting for Trump NO MATTER WHAT. Hell, if he gets impeached, I might just write his name on the next ballot in protest.

I am that upset at our media.

Oh that was a good 75% of the reason I voted for him as well. There's no way in hell I won't vote for him again. Seeing these elitist scumbag ******** in a perpetual frenzy of grief and rage is worth every second of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.