• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you put a price tag on rooting out treasonous scum in this administration, including the head snake?

Huh, really? Point to one - ONE, elftardPoloLiar - example of any person in the administration being charged with treason.

ONE.

Bullshit process crimes - "oh, you did not tell the whole truth when we took a statement from you about a conversation you had five months ago, where we had the conversation recorded and knew every word that was said and waited for you to misstate one ******* part of the conversation, where the FBI agent who took your statement did NOT believe you had lied." Nothing else. Nothing. No collaboration with the Russians, no collusion, and just a bunch of nothing.

Posted by Elfiero View Post
How can you put a price tag on rooting out treasonous scum in this administration, including the head snake?

rlP7Cic.png

And...on the "what's Barry doin'" front today.....new t-shirt promo.

ogSmqeQ.jpg

Ouch! Indeed. Obama doesn't need to get a memo, the memo to people like you needs to illustrate how the economy now including black unemployment is all thanks to Obama. The Orange Turd in Chief has done nothing except start trade wars that will not end well for us, and remove regulations that will end up increasing the cancer rates for us and our kids/grandkids.

Hey how are those coal jobs coming along? Well you won't need those with all the manufacturing jobs he's creating and all the steel mills reopening.........

Saying that black unemployment is this low “because of my policies” may seem a bit much, given the rate has simply kept falling at about the same rate that it had for the six years before Trump was elected. Still, it has kept falling, which is important. Just as recessions have been worse (in terms of the unemployment rate rise) for blacks than for everybody else, really long expansions appear to be comparatively better for blacks as they bring people into the workforce who had been struggling to gain a foothold.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/arti...ent-is-at-an-all-time-low-but-there-s-a-catch

Anyway, see you guys next month.

The difference is that under Obama, they lower unemployment by simply not counting people who had been out of work for a certain period by claiming they were no longer looking for work.

Now people are actually getting jobs and not just being re-classified by accounting tricks.

Maybe Obama would have deserved credit if Trump had kept all his policies in place, but Trump is doing the exact ******* opposite.

You must think Jeff Fisher deserves credit for Jared Goff's improvement last season. Sean McVay is just reaping the benefits of the brilliant offensive system Jeff Fisher put in place.

Here we go...

Congress and POTUS Will Be Briefed on IG Report Noon Tomorrow, Public Release 3:00pm

Office of Inspector General (DOJ-OIG) report will be released tomorrow with a briefing to congress and the president happening around Noon, and a public release at 3:00pm. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein will brief the President while senior officials from the DOJ will brief congress and their staff.

The 500-page report will cover the DOJ and FBI conduct surrounding the Clinton classified email investigation, and was originally commissioned during the Obama administration to review whether the FBI and DOJ politicized the Clinton investigation and subsequent outcome.

doj-oig-investigation.jpg

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...on-tomorrow-public-release-300pm/#more-150542

Here we go...

Congress and POTUS Will Be Briefed on IG Report Noon Tomorrow, Public Release 3:00pm

Office of Inspector General (DOJ-OIG) report will be released tomorrow with a briefing to congress and the president happening around Noon, and a public release at 3:00pm. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein will brief the President while senior officials from the DOJ will brief congress and their staff.

The 500-page report will cover the DOJ and FBI conduct surrounding the Clinton classified email investigation, and was originally commissioned during the Obama administration to review whether the FBI and DOJ politicized the Clinton investigation and subsequent outcome.

doj-oig-investigation.jpg

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...on-tomorrow-public-release-300pm/#more-150542

Should be interesting, although I am betting nothing substantive comes from it. Seen this movie before.

With Cohen possibly cooperating with FBI and special council we all know where this is going to go (and I've been saying this forever).

The "Russia Collusion" issue will be ignored and conveniently brushed under the rug (what little dirt was there) and Mueller and his cahoots are going to start digging more and more into Trump's business and real estate.

And since they really can't go that way too far, they will issue some "report" that "recommends" the Attorney General's office continue the investigation into possible money laundering (because that is what they are eventually going to find). Of course "money laundering" is such an open ended crime. We know Trump did deals with Russian Oligarchs (some of those which Mueller has already charged). So Mueller will use all the legaleze known to man to say Trump "in effect" money laundered with Russian criminals (even though those same Russians will never get their day in court and will never really be convicted).

That is the end. A bunch of bullshit stuff Cohen, Trump and Trump, Inc. did way back in 2010 or 2013 or 2015 that Donald Trump himself may or may not have 100% known about.

The AG (Sesssions or whoever else) will know trying to even go after a sitting President on stuff he did in his businesses back in 2010 or 2013 or 2015 is a fool's errand so he will issue some legaleze that this is an "unwinnable" case and say it's up to Congress to decide.

And of course Congress will never impeach on a 2/3rds vote. Not because of sketchy business deals in Trump's past. No way, no how.

The parts about "Russian Collusion" will be scarce, the media will concentrate on Mueller's recommendation money laundering probably was committed and go ape **** and this will continue to be a complete fiasco **** show.

I can see this coming a mile away.

Breaking News

FBI agent texted 'we'll stop' Trump from becoming president, DOJ IG reportedly reveals
FBI agent Peter Strzok texted a fellow bureau official in August 2016 that “we’ll stop” Donald Trump from becoming president, the Justice Department inspector general reportedly reveals in his highly anticipated report on the Hillary Clinton email case.

And there it is...

Better, than that, "foreign actors" accessed Hillary's private server, got at least one classified e-mail. Also hacked a number of her staffers as well. Who knows what they got from them?

Breaking News

Trey Gowdy says IG report shows FBI 'animus' and 'bias'
House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., said in a statement the Justice Department IG report report shows “an alarming and destructive level of animus displayed by top officials at the FBI.”

Fake dossier, fake investigation. Shut down the witch hunt.

Strzok, apparently, is going to be the official fall guy. My bet is that it doesn't go any higher than that.

Strzok, apparently, is going to be the official fall guy. My bet is that it doesn't go any higher than that.

Very likely. Strzok was a fairly highly-placed FBI agent as of the first 8 months of 2016. He was Chief of the Counterespionage Section during the investigation into Clinton's use of a personal email server, and then rose to become the Deputy Assistant Director of the Counterintelligence Division, the number two position in that division.

However, to believe that his behavior was unknown to and not approved by Lynch and Obama is ridiculous. Seriously, does anybody believe that Peter Strzok simply took this matter into his own hands, without supervisor knowledge and approval? Yeah, sure. Right.

However, to believe that his behavior was unknown to and not approved by Lynch and Obama is ridiculous. Seriously, does anybody believe that Peter Strzok simply took this matter into his own hands, without supervisor knowledge and approval? Yeah, sure. Right.

As we've seen, govt officials whose testimony may be bad for Dem leadership have a tendency to end up dead.

Hillary_7.jpg

buh-bye Mueller?

Inspector general refers five FBI employees for investigation over 'hostile' political messages

The Justice Department inspector general referred five FBI employees for investigation into whether their politically-charged and “hostile” text messages and instant messages violated FBI code, according to the damning inspector general report released Thursday..

“Some of these text messages and instant messages mixed political commentary with discussions about the Midyear investigation, and raised concerns that political bias may have impacted investigative decisions,” the report read.

The report noted that it was specifically concerned about text messages exchanged between FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page that “potentially indicated or created the appearance that investigative decisions were impacted by bias or improper consideration

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...tigation-over-hostile-political-messages.html

Bribes

"journalists" = democrat party

IG REPORT: FBI AGENTS REGULARLY RECEIVED FREE HANDOUTS FROM JOURNALISTS

The Department of Justice inspector general identified a number of instances where FBI employees regularly spoke with members of the media and received a number of free perks from journalists including meals and tickets to various events.

The contact between FBI agents and the media extended to receiving “improperly receiving benefits from reporters, including tickets to sporting events, golfing outings, drinks and meals, and admittance to nonpublic social events.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/14/ig-report-fbi-agents-bribed-journalists/

COLLUSION!

FBI May Have Covered up Weiner Laptop to Help Clinton

The report notes the FBI, working together with federal prosecutors in the Southern District of New York (SDNY), had begun investigating Weiner in September 2016. They realized as early as Sep. 26 that his computer had hundreds of thousands of emails, many of which were from Clinton-related or State Department domains. They informed FBI headquarters in D.C., but no one did anything for four weeks until a prosecutor in SDNY complained.

The Inspector General notes that the FBI had already prioritized the Russia investigation — i.e. targeting Trump — over the Clinton investigation.

The report also expresses concern that the political biases of the agents involved — specifically, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page — may have affected the decision to do nothing about Weiner’s laptop. The report specifically points to Strzok’s text message that suggested he would be willing to stop Trump from winning

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ary-clintons-excuse-for-losing-2016-election/

-----------------------

FBI LEAK CHART

The Department of Justice inspector general report released today includes two elaborate charts mapping the volume of communications identified between FBI employees and members of the media in April, May, and October 2016.

“We have profound concerns about the volume and extent of unauthorized media contacts by FBI personnel that we have uncovered during our review,” the report states.

Screen-Shot-2018-06-14-at-4.13.44-PM.png

http://thefederalist.com/2018/06/14...ng-rules-widely-ignored/#.WyMBtMMQae8.twitter

Last edited:
I want to see the original IG report before the swamp creatures got their claws on it. If there is no substantive difference from the revealed one, we have more of a problem than I hoped.

The whole FBI and CIA need to be cleaned out from the top to the bottom. If it takes 10 years for them to relearn their ******* jobs, so be it.

The institutions are corrupted to the core. It's not just one or two bad apples. It's an entire culture of thinking they are not only ABOVE the law, they ARE the law and selectively pick how to enforce it. How this doesn't make even every liberal here shaken to their bones is beyond me. The shear volume of "leaks" to the media is reprehensible. If they are willing to trade "favors" from journalists for classified information, what's to stop them from trading "favors" from who knows who for information? Everyone here knows the answer to that one....

I'm starting to think like JFK. Maybe we don't ******* need an FBI at all. Just let the ******* states do it. At least then there will be some checks and balances between state DOJ's and DA's and investigators to hopefully keep them on the straight and narrow. As it stands right now, I see no ability to oversee the FBI and CIA at all. Hell, we already know they THREATEN Congress when asked to explain their actions or turn over information.

Who's really in charge of making sure they follow the law?

FBI employee crudely slams Trump voters as 'all poor to middle class, uneducated, lazy POS,' IG report says
By Samuel Chamberlain | Fox News

An unidentified FBI employee described Trump voters as "uneducated" and "lazy POS" the day after the 2016 presidential election, according to the Justice Department watchdog's bombshell report on the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

The employee was responding to instant messages from "FBI Attorney 2," whom DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz indicated was one of five FBI employees who had been referred for investigation and possible disciplinary action over politically charged messages.

Horowitz said Attorney 2 had been assigned to the Clinton investigation "early in 2016." Approximately one year later, the report said Attorney 2 was made the "primary FBI attorney" assigned to the Russia investigation.

On the morning of Nov. 9, 2016, Attorney 2 messaged the employee: "I am so stressed about what I could have done differently."

The employee answered: "Don't stress. None of that mattered," an apparent reference to the FBI's investigation of Clinton. When the attorney said: "I don’t know. We broke the momentum," the employee answered: "That is not so."

"All the people who were initially voting for her would not, and were not, swayed by any decision the FBI put out," the employee wrote. "Trump’s supporters are all poor to middle class, uneducated, lazy POS that think he will magically grant them jobs for doing nothing. They probably didn't watch the debates, aren't fully educated on his policies, and are stupidly wrapped up in his unmerited enthusiasm."

"POS" is an acronym that typically means "piece of s---."

"Attorney 2" later messaged the employee: "I'm just devastated. I can't wait until I can leave today and just shut off the world for the next four days."

He later added: "I just can't imagine the systematic disassembly of the progress we made over the last 8 years. [The Affordable Care Act] is gone. Who knows if the rhetoric about deporting people, walls, and crap is true. I honestly feel like there is going to be a lot more gun issues, too, the crazies won finally. This is the tea party on steroids. And the GOP is going to be lost, they have to deal with an incumbent in 4 years. We have to fight this again. Also [Vice President Mike] Pence is stupid."

When asked about the messages, "Attorney 2" said the two were "just discussing our personal feelings ... between friends." He also told the watchdog that the "so stressed about what I could have done differently" message referred to the length of time investigators took to examine Clinton emails found on former Congressman Anthony Weiner's laptop.

DOJ inspector general's report calls former FBI director James Comey 'insubordinate' and reveals new Strzok-Page text that says 'we'll stop' Trump; reaction and analysis on 'The Five.'
"f we would have opened a few weeks earlier, as opposed to at that time, two weeks before the election, I think it, you know, it would have given more time for the FBI’s actions and, and required and, and necessary investigation to, to occur to allow the, the public a chance to make their own [decisions]."

The Nov. 9 exchange of messages was one of three that Horowitz flagged as raising "concerns of potential bias" on the part of "Attorney 2."

Another exchange took place on Oct. 28, 2016, the day then-FBI Director James Comey notified Congress that he was reopening the Clinton email investigation after emails were found on Weiner's laptop. According to Horowitz, the attorney send messages to four separate FBI employees that referred to Comey's letter as "the destruction of the Republic."

"I mean, I never really liked the Republic anyway," the attorney messaged two different FBI employees, while a message to a third read: "As I have initiated the destruction of the republic.... Would you be so kind as to have a coffee with me this afternoon?" A fourth message read: "I'm clinging to small pockets of happiness in the dark time of the Republic’s destruction."

When questioned by the inspector general's office, Attorney 2 described the language in the Oct. 28 messages as "hyperbolic" and "off-the cuff commentary to friends." He also denied that his "personal political feelings or beliefs" played any role in his work on the Clinton or Russia investigation.

I'm sure you guys have read/shared plenty of content and of more importance than this one, but just got off work to read some of this disgusting material and I just thought it was rich that the FBI employee, friends with "FBI Attorney 2", said Trump voters are uneducated and lazy. Like Conservatives (or Libertarians) who typically espouse personal responsibility/accountability and a desire to have smaller government they don't want/need reliance on are actually lazy. People who typically work their ***** off to make ends meet, or people who strive for financial prosperity by using their intellect and work-ethic to carve out their little niche of the "American Dream". Very disheartening people actually believe this bullshit and demonize others for their own personal political beliefs like this.

The whole FBI and CIA need to be cleaned out from the top to the bottom. If it takes 10 years for them to relearn their ******* jobs, so be it.

The institutions are corrupted to the core. It's not just one or two bad apples. It's an entire culture of thinking they are not only ABOVE the law, they ARE the law and selectively pick how to enforce it. How this doesn't make even every liberal here shaken to their bones is beyond me. The shear volume of "leaks" to the media is reprehensible. If they are willing to trade "favors" from journalists for classified information, what's to stop them from trading "favors" from who knows who for information? Everyone here knows the answer to that one....

I'm starting to think like JFK. Maybe we don't ******* need an FBI at all. Just let the ******* states do it. At least then there will be some checks and balances between state DOJ's and DA's and investigators to hopefully keep them on the straight and narrow. As it stands right now, I see no ability to oversee the FBI and CIA at all. Hell, we already know they THREATEN Congress when asked to explain their actions or turn over information.

Who's really in charge of making sure they follow the law?

Bolded is a scary question. And in total agreement of scrapping the whole damn thing (our law enforcement/intelligence institutions and rebuilding them). I think the problem though is the disease of Liberalism, identity politics, intolerance etc. is so ingrained and perpetuated throughout most of our institutions at this point, I just don't see things being able to change at this point. I really wish I felt differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.