• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raise your hand if you're a pathetic, conniving, bigoted little ***** with Trump's man juice dripping from the corner of your mouth.

Technically, that totally describes YOU Tibs. You just happen to dislike Trump. That dislike doesn't keep you from having endless amounts of Trumpian man-juice dripping from your mouth. Indeed, it's just about ALL you talk about.

As I said before, I believe this all started when Al Gore lost an election after it had already been announced on TV that he'd won. He refused to graciously accept defeat and wanted to be allowed to keep recounting until he got the results he wanted. The Supreme Court slapped that idea down and it's been war ever since.

All the screaming and crying over that heralded a new era of sore loser politics. If you can't beat them, don't accept that, bash them in the media relentlessly day after day after day and make sure nothing they want to do can ever get accomplished. No one's willing to let the other side govern, no one's willing to acknowledge anything good that the other side brought about, no one cares about how everyday people are being affected, the goal is just destroy your opponent. At any and all costs. The internet era with everyone having their own individual 24/7 platform to whine and cry and blame everything bad that happens on the guy they don't like just made things worse.

In fairness, it's entirely possible Gore DID win that election.

Got 14 days in jail, community service and a $9k fine. Good job Mr Mueller. Money well spent.
You do know he got a plea deal. You do know he’s cooperating with the investigators in the Mueller probe. Of course you do.

Last edited:
The uh... 2 year old probe?

This entire mess is nothing but political misdirection in the desperate hope of winning enough democratic seats to turn the house / senate.

What's really really sad is despite an unending attack on the president for the last 2 years, Trump's approval rating is STILL higher than Obama's was. Can you even CONCEIVE of how well Trump is doing in that case? I mean I didn't realize how much the American people hated Obama. I really didn't. But he had the ENTIRE press and media world pulling for him 24/7 and he was STILL behind in the approval rating despite what can only be called herculean efforts on the part of the democrats and the media to destroy Trump at every turn.

He's flat out, no question about it, KICKING YOUR ***!

He's flat out, no question about it, KICKING YOUR ***!
Hey wig, did you step into a time machine which transported you back to the 5th grade? Just checking, to make sure everything’s okay.

Hey wig, did you step into a time machine which transported you back to the 5th grade? Just checking, to make sure everything’s okay.

As you like to say to Indy and others, you're weak Tibs. What a pathetic response to a great post by Wig.

You do know he got a plea deal. You do know he’s cooperating with the investigators in the Mueller probe. Of course you do.

So you are now saying that you pin your Trump removal hopes on the pleaded testimony of George Papadopulous?

giphy.gif

In fairness, it's entirely possible Gore DID win that election.

Nah if you ever saw the statistical probability of that many votes being miscounted it was beyond nil... it was just a halfbaked hope of slowly getting enough thrown out to maybe win it... that was an old scheme with those old voting machines... screw with them intil they looked like the had a double vote then pitch them as undeterminable... no election recount ever changed as much as they needed that one to, and they wanted localized recounts only in democratic areas to happen over and over... there was a really good argument why the court stopped it... the media really didn’t flesh it out well though

“I’d have gotten away with it if it wasn’t for those ******* hanging chads!” - Algore

So you are now saying that you pin your Trump removal hopes on the pleaded testimony of George
I don’t have any Trump removal hopes. Just noting he got a plea deal and is cooperating w Mueller. As are Michael Cohen and others. Manafort’s 2nd trial coming up next, was reading he too is looking to cut a deal w Mueller. I’m sure Trump is overjoyed so many of his most trusted & loyal associates are flipping one after the other. Regardless, I’m sure he rests easy at night, since we all know he’s done nothing wrong.

George Papadopoulos Sentenced to 14 Days in Jail

Former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos has been sentenced to 14 days in prison with a $9500 fine and community service. He was arrested more than a year ago and pleaded guilty to lying to investigators.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/breaking-george-papadopoulos-sentenced-to-14-days-in-jail/

After Papadopoulos Sentence: 'No Collusion, A Great Day for America!'

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
14 days for $28 MILLION - $2 MILLION a day, No Collusion. A great day for America!

trump.jpg

I don’t have any Trump removal hopes. Just noting he got a plea deal and is cooperating w Mueller. As are Michael Cohen and others. Manafort’s 2nd trial coming up next, was reading he too is looking to cut a deal w Mueller. I’m sure Trump is overjoyed so many of his most trusted & loyal associates are flipping one after the other. Regardless, I’m sure he rests easy at night, since we all know he’s done nothing wrong.

I know your being sarcastic but he probably does.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

That is a flat out lie Tibs and you know it. If he was removed, you would call is a "great day for America" and so now you're saying you don't want a great day for America? Of course you would.

That is a flat out lie Tibs and you know it. If he was removed, you would call is a "great day for America" and so now you're saying you don't want a great day for America? Of course you would.
Well, if he was removed for breaking the law and charged with federal crimes, conspiracy, money laundering, obstruction of juctice, aiding and abetting an enemy, etc. would that not be a great day for America? Would you still support Trump at that point? You're ******* wierd, dude.

Well, if he was removed for breaking the law and charged with federal crimes, conspiracy, money laundering, obstruction of juctice, aiding and abetting an enemy, etc. would that not be a great day for America? Would you still support Trump at that point? You're ******* wierd, dude.

Keep up the good fight Tibsy, don't let them wear you down.

2bj3ja.jpg

229cxm.jpg
th

Y'all should join now while the entry fees are cheap.

409bba85927878fae5e883a32e9944aa.jpg

George Papadopoulos Sentenced to 14 Days in Jail

Former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos has been sentenced to 14 days in prison with a $9500 fine and community service. He was arrested more than a year ago and pleaded guilty to lying to investigators.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/breaking-george-papadopoulos-sentenced-to-14-days-in-jail/

After Papadopoulos Sentence: 'No Collusion, A Great Day for America!'

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
14 days for $28 MILLION - $2 MILLION a day, No Collusion. A great day for America!

trump.jpg

I will note that Martha Stewart was in jail far longer than George Papadopoulos will be.

Why are libs so longing to have Pence who is 10 times more conservitive than Trump as their president?

Why are libs so longing to have Pence who is 10 times more conservitive than Trump as their president?

Because half of them think that if they can remove President Trump then the second-place finisher gets to move into the White House.

You do realize that there was no evidence of any of those crimes now, and when the investigation began? And no one charged so far, was charged with any of those crimes? And some charged with lying, would not have committed a crime if it weren't for this investigation? And you realize that the top tier of the FBI has been decimated for wrongdoing, and possible criminal charges. And do you realize top officials in the DOJ are under investigation, namely Rod Rosenstein and Bruce Ohr?

How you can still support this investigation, with an objective eye and clear conscience, is beyond me.

How you can still support this investigation, with an objective eye and clear conscience, is beyond me.

There is your answer right there. Liberals are utterly incapable of being objective on any subject that deals with Trump. Their blind hatred and fear of him clouds all objectivity.

There is your answer right there. Liberals are utterly incapable of being objective on any subject that deals with Trump. Their blind hatred and fear of him clouds all objectivity.

This hatred has been created, and is being fueled, by the Prvada MSM. I watch GMA in the mornings, and they cannot get through a broadcast without fueling the latest hysteria. This morning, it was the Woodward book, the NYT article, and Stormy Daniels is back. It is insane.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FRiseUpAndResist%2Fvideos%2F757666981231720%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="313" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FRiseUpAndResist%2Fvideos%2F757666981231720%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="313" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

This was done two years ago with the Hildebeast. You leftist twats have no original thoughts do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.