• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a question for any one of us to answer. Either Mueller will charge Trump with federal crimes and take the case to Congress, or he won't. Doesn't matter what I want. Also, don't be shocked if Pence himself is implicated in all this, given he was hand-picked by Manafort and also brought Flynn onboard. Depending on where this investigation goes, Pence may end up in the frey along with Trump, and presumably others in his cabinet, members of his family, people in the Trump organization, etc.

LOL. You really do live in a fantasy world.

oops!

Woodward Found No Evidence Of Collusion, Even Though He ‘Looked For It Hard’

Veteran reporter Bob Woodward said Friday that he conducted a thorough investigation into possible Trump-Russia collusion while researching his latest book, “Fear: Trump in the White House,” but found no evidence of a conspiracy.

“Did you Bob Woodward hear anything in your research or your interviews that sounded like espionage or collusion?” Woodward was asked during an interview. “I did not. Of course I looked for it, looked for it hard,” replied Woodward.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/09/14/bob-woodward-trump-collusion/

LOL THIS ******* joke of a congress? LOL they're too busy trying to find ways to discredit every ******* executive branch of power to save their king and their own agendas. **** them. Me personally, I couldn't give 2 ***** what happens to trump, whether that leads to Pence, et al or not. I will say this though, trump has got me to do something I've never done before in the past, never really wanted to do and never thought I would do and that is vote straight D ticket in November. And I'll do so happily. Whether it leads to impeachment or whatever ain't my problem. I think he's more suited to removal by straight jacket than anything else, but again, I don't give a flying **** about him.

Wow..Guess you won't miss your healthy retirement portfolio, low energy prices and a healthy economy. Oh well..

oops!

Woodward Found No Evidence Of Collusion, Even Though He ‘Looked For It Hard’

Veteran reporter Bob Woodward said Friday that he conducted a thorough investigation into possible Trump-Russia collusion while researching his latest book, “Fear: Trump in the White House,” but found no evidence of a conspiracy.

“Did you Bob Woodward hear anything in your research or your interviews that sounded like espionage or collusion?” Woodward was asked during an interview. “I did not. Of course I looked for it, looked for it hard,” replied Woodward.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/09/14/bob-woodward-trump-collusion/

I am shocked, I tells ya. Shocked!!!!

200.webp

Wow..Guess you won't miss your healthy retirement portfolio, low energy prices and a healthy economy. Oh well..

But the flip side is , grown men will be able to piss next to one's 5 year old daughter. It all balances itself out.

Want explain how not?

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Well to start I'm not rich enough to benefit from the tax scam. My 401K is the same. Haven't noticed anything extra in my pay. Oh wait, I'm sorry, there is an extra $8 a month in there. Energy? You mean gas prices? LOL. All my utilities are still the same. And I don't dabble in the stock market. That's how.

Well to start I'm not rich enough to benefit from the tax scam. My 401K is the same. Haven't noticed anything extra in my pay. Oh wait, I'm sorry, there is an extra $8 a month in there. Energy? You mean gas prices? LOL. All my utilities are still the same. And I don't dabble in the stock market. That's how.

If your 401k is the same you have a ****** mix or options. Unless you’re exclusively in bonds in you’re 401k then yes you are in the stock market if you exclusively in bonds well then you are an idiot.

If your 401k is the same you have a ****** mix or options. Unless you’re exclusively in bonds in you’re 401k then yes you are in the stock market if you exclusively in bonds well then you are an idiot.

Could be. And to correct myself, my 401k is up slightly, not the same, but no more than the usual increase. In other words, not enough to make me go "woo hoo".

You need a better job then. My 401k is up 28,000 this year. And my company gave us raises and bonuses this year. First time since 2008. We can thank our President Trump for that.

LOL none of which have affected my life one ounce. Not one. Sorry.

Sorry to hear that. You might take advantage of the current economy and healthy job market to get out there and find yourself a better job with a better retirement fund. As far as energy prices go, we are near coal country so we had several coal burning electrical plants to serve our area and when they had the war on coal they put the squeeze on the electric companies to shut down or retro fit the coal burning plants so our prices for electricity shot up. Paid a ton more at the pump as well. For several years not long ago it was in the mid to upper $3s. Since we have more energy production, the cost has gone down overall though. Hope things improve for you and you take advantage of the current market.

You need a better job then. My 401k is up 28,000 this year. And my company gave us raises and bonuses this year. First time since 2008. We can thank our President Trump for that.

Good for you. I'm a nurse. I get the same raise every year. We all do. My 401k made its usual increase, nothing spectacular. There are no bonuses, ever. I happen to love my job and love caring for people more than caring about that stuff. So yes, you can thank your president, I have no need to.

Good for you. I'm a nurse. I get the same raise every year. We all do. My 401k made its usual increase, nothing spectacular. There are no bonuses, ever. I happen to love my job and love caring for people more than caring about that stuff. So yes, you can thank your president, I have no need to.

How does a 401k go up a usual amount? Very curious what type of investments you have or just how little you actually pay attention to it.

How does a 401k go up a usual amount? Very curious what type of investments you have or just how little you actually pay attention to it.

It's an increase every year, as it has been over the 7 years I've been back to work. Nothing that jumps off the page to me and I know it isn't up $28,000. And no I don't pay that much attention to it other than the summary I get in the mail, but there hasn't been a significant rise like that. I'm also jaded on getting too risky because in 2008 we lost around $42,000 and since I've only been back to work for 7 years. Might look into different options in about 2 years when my son graduates college. Not too keen on doing that right now.

It's an increase every year, as it has been over the 7 years I've been back to work. Nothing that jumps off the page to me and I know it isn't up $28,000. And no I don't pay that much attention to it other than the summary I get in the mail, but there hasn't been a significant rise like that. I'm also jaded on getting too risky because in 2008 we lost around $42,000 and since I've only been back to work for 7 years. Might look into different options in about 2 years when my son graduates college. Not too keen on doing that right now.

If you know someone you trust to look at the offerings you could probably get a better rate of return and still keep some in safer options.

If you know someone you trust to look at the offerings you could probably get a better rate of return and still keep some in safer options.

Yes, the safer the better. Actually there's an ex Steeler from the glory days that I've gotten to know well through work. He's an investor now, would love to talk to him, just a little hesitant. Maybe a few years down the road I can finally see something like a $28,000 increase.

Yes, the safer the better. Actually there's an ex Steeler from the glory days that I've gotten to know well through work. He's an investor now, would love to talk to him, just a little hesitant. Maybe a few years down the road I can finally see something like a $28,000 increase.

The size of the increase is dependent on the the size of the holding as well. $28,000 would be a fantastic increase on $100,000 investment but not so much if you had $1,000,000. $28,000 is sort of am irrelevant number to what the percent gain was.

The size of the increase is dependent on the the size of the holding as well. $28,000 would be a fantastic increase on $100,000 investment but not so much if you had $1,000,000. $28,000 is sort of am irrelevant number to what the percent gain was.

Yeah, I was just using the example by SCSteeler4life just for a number purpose. I know how much we would like to have for our retirement (don't we all). We have about 15 more years to reach that goal. Curious though, what type of investments would you recommend and are you more of a risk taker than safe?

Yeah, I was just using the example by SCSteeler4life just for a number purpose. I know how much we would like to have for our retirement (don't we all). We have about 15 more years to reach that goal. Curious though, what type of investments would you recommend and are you more of a risk taker than safe?

Steel, coal, oil & gas baby! If the republicans hold congress in November go high risk. We are Booming! **** you Obama!

Steel, coal, oil & gas baby! If the republicans hold congress in November go high risk. We are Booming! **** you Obama!

LOL but Indy, I'm voting straight D this fall :ban1:. Out of the 3 above, I'd consider gas, but let's wait and then I'll revisit your advice.

You need to let someone else manage your 401k there is absolutely no reason you should not be killing it like everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.