• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crime would be in what was exchanged for any collusion. If Russians were promised any sanctions relief, get ready for some hangings.
We still do hang for Treason don't we?

Trump can lift sanctions against Russia any time he wants, as show of good faith and moving forward from the corrupt Obama administration. Nothing illegal in that. Nothing illegal in this non-story about Don Jr. either.

The crime would be in what was exchanged for any collusion. If Russians were promised any sanctions relief, get ready for some hangings.
We still do hang for Treason don't we?

You just saw Tim Kaine on CNN didn't you? He is the only person saying treason. Besides you. Parrot.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...-on-collusion/ar-BBEeCB3?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

This is a good article on where the crimes may lay. I'm not the FBI, I'm not investigating Trump so I don't know what crime might have been committed.
All I know is if the Trump campaign has done nothing, the smart thing to do would be to come clean and assist with the Russian election investigation.
Because they haven't done that, it makes it highly likely they are hiding something.

All I know is if the Trump campaign has done nothing, the smart thing to do would be to come clean and assist with the Russian election investigation. Because they haven't done that, it makes it highly likely they are hiding something.
Which is what I and others have been saying for the past six months. It simply doesn't make any sense how Trump and his team have let this issue continue to damage his presidency, if indeed he has nothing to hide.

George Soros is a foreigner. Does this mean any info received from a Soros entity is treasonous? Oh, that's different.

Sarge,

Look back on page 1 of this thread. My post dated 5/18/17 mentioned Treason. Maybe Kaine is the parrot.

Which is what I and others have been saying for the past six months. It simply doesn't make any sense how Trump and his team have let this issue continue to damage his presidency, if indeed he has nothing to hide.

I agree with this. His administration is leaking at an unprecedented rate. Best to get the rotten **** out on the table instead of the drip drip drip that has CNN breathless every day.

Sarge,

Look back on page 1 of this thread. My post dated 5/18/17 mentioned Treason. Maybe Kaine is the parrot.

In fairness, I don't read much of what you write, so it is possible I missed it.

You just saw Tim Kaine on CNN didn't you? He is the only person saying treason. Besides you. Parrot.
Kaine does make a valid point, does he not?

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fcnn%2Fvideos%2F10157037275676509%2F&show_text=0&width=560" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

George Soros is a foreigner. Does this mean any info received from a Soros entity is treasonous? Oh, that's different.

George Soros is an American citizen, for what it's worth.

Last edited:
Regardless, this looks bad. Maybe not so much for the President, but if his son, Kushner and Manafort knew, the President knew.

There is something there. This is the first evidence I have seen. Junior is in deep ****. Wonder if he is falling on his sword for the Donald. Hmmmmm.

I'll give it up to you Sarge you can admit that if it walks like a duck, if it.......never mind we all know the rest.....

That impeachment pie is cooking even quicker than i thought. Mmmmmm......mmmmm...

Kaine does make a valid point, does he not?

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fcnn%2Fvideos%2F10157037275676509%2F&show_text=0&width=560" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

No. No he doesn't. I have seen three separate legal analysts, including CNN's own Jeffrey Toobin say that this does not rise to the level of treason and isn't even a crime. Christ, if making false official statements was actually prosecuted, every politician for the last 50 years would be in prison right now. Tim Kaine is just yapping to get CNN and it's viewers foaming at the mouth.

I agree with this. His administration is leaking at an unprecedented rate. Best to get the rotten **** out on the table instead of the drip drip drip that has CNN breathless every day.

It has nothing to do with Trump. It is the media controlling the release of info. They are purposely putting it out in drips to keep it alive. Everything that comes out is old. This latest info is old.

The media is like a shipwreck survivor floating on a raft, slowly rationing out the Russia news to stay alive until they reach land (next election) but all they see is open water and supplies are running low.

I'll give it up to you Sarge you can admit that if it walks like a duck, if it.......never mind we all know the rest.....

That impeachment pie is cooking even quicker than i thought. Mmmmmm......mmmmm...

really, ******?
you started this thread TWO MONTHS ago. during that time, you and yours have been burned, singed and tarnished.

**** outta here with your mindless, senseless, bullshit. if there were an actual conspiracy, wig would have sniffed it out a long damn time ago.

really, ******?
you started this thread TWO MONTHS ago. during that time, you and yours have been burned, singed and tarnished.

**** outta here with your mindless, senseless, bullshit. if there were an actual conspiracy, wig would have sniffed it out a long damn time ago.

Mad bro?

No. No he doesn't. I have seen three separate legal analysts, including CNN's own Jeffrey Toobin say that this does not rise to the level of treason and isn't even a crime. Christ, if making false official statements was actually prosecuted, every politician for the last 50 years would be in prison right now. Tim Kaine is just yapping to get CNN and it's viewers foaming at the mouth.

I see your point, but making false official statements is only part of it. The other - more important - aspect is the actual content of what he - and Trump and countless others on Trump's team - lied about. At the heart of the matter is colluding with a foreign government to influence the election. It seems pretty clear that is what Trump Jr. has admitted to, which is now on record.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Ftheleadcnn%2Fvideos%2F1622192891124411%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

I see your point, but making false official statements is only part of it. The other - more important - aspect is the actual content of what he - and Trump and countless others on Trump's team - lied about. At the heart of the matter is colluding with a foreign government to influence the election. It seems pretty clear that is what Trump Jr. has admitted to, which is now on record.

No, that is not what he has admitted to. He has admitted to a meeting with a lawyer who claimed to have dirt on Clinton and didn't. Then they talked about adoptions. That is what he admitted to.

As far as the lying, yeah, they are lying a lot and it looks bad. Presidents lie when **** doesn't go their way. Politicians in general lie when **** doesn't go their way. It is a sad truth that we have come to accept as normal. Shouldn't be that way.

I remember a lot of lies about Benghazi and email and plenty of other things that you could conveniently explain away. Funny how the left is suddenly so interested in truth and justice.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...-on-collusion/ar-BBEeCB3?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

This is a good article on where the crimes may lay. I'm not the FBI, I'm not investigating Trump so I don't know what crime might have been committed.
All I know is if the Trump campaign has done nothing, the smart thing to do would be to come clean and assist with the Russian election investigation.
Because they haven't done that, it makes it highly likely they are hiding something.

I seriously doubt he would have released the whole email chain if they were worried. The article you posted even says collusion is not a crime and I don't see anything else that is outside of norms. So go back to your parents basement and keep digging.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

I seriously doubt he would have released the whole email chain if they were worried.
FYI he released the emails after learning the NY Times was set to release it themselves.

Your point?

You wrote ... "I seriously doubt he would have released the whole email chain if they were worried" insinuating he released them on a whim. He released them probably thinking he can get ahead of the curve if the press was hot on his tail. Given the content of the emails, particularly this exchange:

The documents “would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father,” read the email, written by a trusted intermediary, who added, “This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

If the future president’s elder son was surprised or disturbed by the provenance of the promised material — or the notion that it was part of a continuing effort by the Russian government to aid his father’s campaign — he gave no indication.

He replied within minutes: “If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer.”

I bet in hindsight he wishes he would not have released them. At least then he and his dad could have used the 'fake news' 'witch hunt' narrative they've leaned on so heavily thus far.

So... um... can someone explain again how giving information that was truthful to the American public is or ever should be a crime?
I mean seriously... this is old and im tired of it

I mean i still don't think this is what the libs are hoping it is.. it all has a very bill clintonesque vibe to it where the blind hate magnified the findings beyond their scope. It was a failed attempt at dirty politics.

Dems should be focusing on trump utterly failing to unify the repubs... not this tripe... continued pushing down this path will only get him reelected under the guise of persecution...

They need to stop before its too late... they have maybe actear and a half to get the right strategy in play

Status
Not open for further replies.