• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, as Tibs and Elfe are at the pinnacle of their uninformed libtard hysteria, that their inane posts can be addressed as one. I like the moniker TwatTard. I’m going to give it a test drive. So, Tibs and Elfie, when you see a post to TwatTard, that means both of you ******* communist lunatics. So it is written, so it shall be.

I think, as Tibs and Elfe are at the pinnacle of their uninformed libtard hysteria, that their inane posts can be addressed as one. I like the moniker TwatTard. I’m going to give it a test drive. So, Tibs and Elfie, when you see a post to TwatTard, that means both of you ******* communist lunatics. So it is written, so it shall be.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/bv4mJuzEcOmIg" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/reaction-submission-applause-bv4mJuzEcOmIg"></a></p>

That's beautiful, man. It's been great to see you grow and develop over the years, a real inspiration.

Come on man, how many times has this been debunked?

Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews.

Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...sian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

This has nothing to ******* do with Breitbart, Tibs. The story is being reported by The Hill and the NYT.

Jesus, you and elfiePoloLiar just do not get it, do you?

Report that Trump did [fill in the blank], as reported by this psycho:

171020072506-frederica-wilson-john-kelly-empty-barrel-newday-00000000-exlarge-169.jpg

Tibs, elfie - "It's true, it's true!! Aaaaaaaagh ..."

Report that Hillary Clinton did [fill in the blank], as reported by the NYT.

Tibs, elfie - "Bullshit!! Aaaaaaaagh ..."

Steeltime you really ought to do some reading before going out on a limb and making a fool of yourself. Actually no, keep doing you. Adds consistency to the superficial, fake news posts on this board.

Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews.

Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...sian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

This has nothing to ******* do with Breitbart, Tibs. The story is being reported by The Hill and the NYT.

Jesus, you and elfiePoloLiar just do not get it, do you?

Report that Trump did [fill in the blank], as reported by this psycho:

171020072506-frederica-wilson-john-kelly-empty-barrel-newday-00000000-exlarge-169.jpg

Tibs, elfie - "It's true, it's true!! Aaaaaaaagh ..."

Report that Hillary Clinton did [fill in the blank], as reported by the NYT.

Tibs, elfie - "Bullshit!! Aaaaaaaagh ..."

Tibs Elfie this is my biggest issue. You argue both issues from totally opposed viewpoints. I know to a degree so do many on the right but there is some give with many on the right, the hysterics on the left just completely miss the irony of the polar opposite arguments they make..

The Russians loved Bill Clinton enough to pay him $500,000 for a speech. They loved Obama and Hillary for the sale of 20% of our uranium. Why the **** would they want to help Trump?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

It's times like this you gotta love the internets...

22815471_681167568754602_5315340330799277925_n.jpg

22788938_681097108761648_8060495824638498307_n.jpg

Hillary-Clinton-Get-out-of-Jail-Free-Card-Monopoly-900.jpg

main-qimg-84484dd1d3c30cbcbc049eb7b5f3a3e0-c

18dbd1d49022f90d16923b0ac0ae7dcd.jpg

304F406A00000578-3405181-image-a-17_1453139492882.jpg

CevKZA1WIAAjPjh.jpg

CmtsEROXgAASjMt.jpg

I am going to laugh long and hearty when they indictments turn out to be Democrats. I am going to throw a party if it turns out to be The Hildebeast.

Oh..there is a plethora. The one obvious to anybody alive in the last 10 months is obstruction of justice, that's without even having to say the word Russia.

I already schooled Tibs on why the allegation that Trump told Comey, "He's a nice guy. I hope you can let it go," could not amount to obstruction of justice. I went through the governing statute - 18 U.S. Code 73 - and every subdivision of that statute, and also cited a governing case about the required intent. No, based on what has been made public, there is 0% chance that Trump engaged in obstruction of justice.

Jesus, you clowns are drowning in this irrelevant ****.

I already schooled Tibs on why the allegation that Trump told Comey, "He's a nice guy. I hope you can let it go," could not amount to obstruction of justice. I went through the governing statute - 18 U.S. Code 73 - and every subdivision of that statute, and also cited a governing case about the required intent. No, based on what has been made public, there is 0% chance that Trump engaged in obstruction of justice.

Jesus, you clowns are drowning in this irrelevant ****.

You school no one tampon fetcher. You seem to forget that the Traitor in Chief dictated a statement for his son?

REMEMBER THAT DUMBASS?

I'll let you do the research as to what that statement was attempting to obfuscate. You need to learn how to do that if you ever want to be promoted up from hood legal aid office tampon fetcher.

This is like waiting to open a Christmas present.

I hope Mueller takes everyone down ( Clinton, Obama, and the Trump clan) to put an end to all this nonsense. The whole country needs a reboot

You seem to forget that the Traitor in Chief dictated a statement for his son?

Wait, what? We have uranium sales to Russia, millions of dollars paid to firms to do "opposition research" and federal court affidavits, a president caught on record saying "I'll have more flexibility my second term" and now a federal grand jury indictment being leaked to CNN (which is most certainly a federal crime), and you're talking about a conversation the current President had with his son as the real crime here?

Seriously sit back and think about that for a moment. This whole thing is a circus and why I can barely watch our current political figures and institutions any longer, it's become one big **** show, and it's a disgrace. I hope any and every single person/entity who actually broke the law faces the consequences of their actions here, but that's extremely unlikely to happen IMO.

I hope Mueller takes everyone down ( Clinton, Obama, and the Trump clan) to put an end to all this nonsense. The whole country needs a reboot

Trump IS the reboot. That's why he won.

Wait, what? We have uranium sales to Russia, millions of dollars paid to firms to do "opposition research" and federal court affidavits, a president caught on record saying "I'll have more flexibility my second term" and now a federal grand jury indictment being leaked to CNN (which is most certainly a federal crime), and you're talking about a conversation the current President had with his son as the real crime here?

Seriously sit back and think about that for a moment. This whole thing is a circus and why I can barely watch our current political figures and institutions any longer, it's become one big **** show, and it's a disgrace. I hope any and every single person/entity who actually broke the law faces the consequences of their actions here, but that's extremely unlikely to happen IMO.

You are truly clueless as to what is happening. I'll let you stay that way till the day comes(soon) when you ask "how did this happen?"

In the mean time enjoy the ride.....or to put it more precisely : enjoy the Trump train going over the cliff.

And you rebooted into the worst bootkit Trojan imaginable: one that is in cahoots with a sworn enemy of the U.S.

Good job Trumptard "patriots"......................
you completely ignorant ************. Are you completely glossing over the fantastic ******* relationships that Hillary had with Russia? Are you forgetting about the dossier that Hillary's campaign CREATED? Are you somehow sweeping this **** under the rug? How can you possibly do that and expect your opinion to hold any ******* value? Your opinions and "facts" are as porous as swiss cheese. They're as sturdy as a house of toothpicks. Yet you come here and want to forget all the contact with Anthony Weiner. All the Harvey Weinstein associations. All the .. oh ****. You're too ******* dense to even understand how ******* naive you are.

Trump IS the reboot. That's why he won.

We need a reboot with someone who is not a jackass. I agree with most of Trumps policies, but I do not think the president of the USA should carry himself the way Trump does. I am all for getting rid of the establishment and status quo and what not, but give me an outsider who does not act like a teenage boy. I know what we had was not working, but what we have now is not working either. Trump has accomplished a few things, but all incoming presidents do that. We still have obama care, tax reform has not happened, all we have for the wall is prototypes and still no funding (especially from mexico). I realize there is a tax plan coming this week, but getting it passed is another story. So far Trump has not been able to get major things through congress.

Status
Not open for further replies.