• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

That's exactly why we need to dismiss the notion the FBI/Justice Dept. is 'out to get Trump'. The idea we can't or shouldn't trust the country's top law enforcement agencies.

Too late. That ship has sailed.

...there will be a civil war. This is not a game. This is a struggle for the existence of the republic. If you see this as anything differently, do it at your peril.
Pretty tough words there in support of a President who garnered roughly 62 million votes and has all-time low approval ratings. I wonder if what you consider 'the Republic' is matches up with what the rest of 260 million people think of it. Otherwise, I don't reccomend pursuing any type of civil war, or do so at your peril.

Last edited:
Pretty tough words there in support of a President that garnered roughly 62 million votes and has all-time low approval ratings. I wonder if what you consider 'the Republic' is matches up with what the rest of 260 million people think of it. Otherwise, I don't reccomend pursuing any type of civil war, or do so at your peril.

Please revisit the part of the law that describes the Electoral College. It should make things clearer for you,

Please revisit the part of the law that describes the Electoral College. It should make things clearer for you,
I'm not contesting the election results. You're saying Trump supporters are ready to engage in civil war if Trump gets indicted by Mueller? Did I read that right? Not sure how the Electoral College is going to help you with that, but good luck.

I'm not contesting the election results. You're saying Trump supporters are ready to engage in civil war if Trump gets indicted by Mueller? Did I read that right? Not sure how the Electoral College is going to help you with that, but good luck.

I said that if he is charged with "dubious" evidence. That is the wild card. Keep up.

Better yet. Ramble on.

My opinion is this an all out PR assault on the Trump presidency in advance of the fact that they know the Mueller investigation will produce nothing actionable. Since they now know they can't get him criminally they will go for the incompetence angle, and of course he gives them plenty to work with. In fact, I sometimes think he is actively working towards giving them plenty to work with. i.e. The North Korea tweet. Sometimes I think he must be saying "Good lord, what else do I have to do to make people believe I'm incompetent?"

Melania's defenses are so meek and she is really doing so very little in general, like she's just trying to keep up the bare minimum of a good front until they are out of there. Apologies to those who think he is a great president, but as I've said all along he's the Emperor's new clothes. Yes, we needed a change, we needed someone to shake things up, he did that unfortunately he's got nothing to back it up with. Yeah, I'm glad the tax bill got passed but beyond saying "it's a beautiful law" I doubt Trump could even give you a 30 second explanation of what's in it or why it's good.

In any case, if it happens we'll have President Pence which is not really such a bad outcome for any of the parties involved. Would be embarrassing for Trump but it is my belief he never really wanted to be President anyway. He and Melania will go back to being socialites, he'll write a book and maybe make a movie and come out just where he wanted to be all along.

Bu yeah to those who think he's involved in some great Russian money laundering and election throwing conspiracy, sorry, you're going to be disappointed. He may have been tangentially or inadvertently involved in that kind of stuff, but he's certainly not the mastermind. He's just not that smart.

I don't see this as a show and movie. I see it as a soft coup to take out this President. This is as serious as a heart attack, and if this succeeds with dubious evidence, there will be a civil war. This is not a game. This is a struggle for the existence of the republic. If you see this as anything differently, do it at your peril.

There will be no civil war you putz. All that's going to happen is a threat to the world will be removed. Funny how Trump threatens the existence of the planet, but that doesn't bother you........that's why you're a putz.

Pretty tough words there in support of a President that garnered roughly 62 million votes and has all-time low approval ratings. I wonder if what you consider 'the Republic' is matches up with what the rest of 260 million people think of it. Otherwise, I don't reccomend pursuing any type of civil war, or do so at your peril.

Here is his "republic"

serveimage

These CUCKservatives always start screeching about civil war when they feel their little racist security blanket is going to be yanked away, as if anybody but a lunatic fringe will march and get crushed with them.

And deluding themselves by bringing it up on a message board will stop the wheels of justice......

What a Grade A certified putz.

hahahahahahahaha

Lock her up!

161224-merry-christmas-mn-1355_7ca7e83ee6c13e7b75d9febc30f3e68a.nbcnews-fp-1240-520.jpg

FBI launches new Clinton Foundation investigation

The Justice Department has launched a new inquiry into whether the Clinton Foundation engaged in any pay-to-play politics or other illegal activities while Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State, law enforcement officials and a witness tells The Hill.

FBI agents from Little Rock, Ark., where the Foundation was started, have taken the lead in the investigation and have interviewed at least one witness in the last month, and law enforcement officials said additional activities are expected in coming weeks.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/367541-fbi-launches-new-clinton-foundation-investigation

CwrisSQXUAAwUv0.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A! What a pathetic snowflake turd posing as "president" Oh God, when they cart him off I'm probably going to piss my pants from the laughter.

I don't see this as a show and movie. I see it as a soft coup to take out this President. This is as serious as a heart attack, and if this succeeds with dubious evidence, there will be a civil war. This is not a game. This is a struggle for the existence of the republic. If you see this as anything differently, do it at your peril.

So, if you lose, there will be no getting over it?

LOL! I love it!

Lighten up, Francis, will Pence being President be that bad for you?

Bu yeah to those who think he's involved in some great Russian money laundering and election throwing conspiracy, sorry, you're going to be disappointed. He may have been tangentially or inadvertently involved in that kind of stuff, but he's certainly not the mastermind. He's just not that smart.

If someone else comes up with a way to launder money for your benefit, and it gets unearthed, you may very well go to jail.

So, if you lose, there will be no getting over it?

LOL! I love it!

Lighten up, Francis, will Pence being President be that bad for you?
I could give a **** about Republicans or Democrats. They are 2 sides to the same coin. I give a **** about our Republic, and the breakdown of checks and balances in Washington. In that respect, we are all losers.

And if this President is taken down under dubious circumstances, the resulting political climate will be catastrophic.

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

Our side has the military and all the guns. The loony left only has rocks, butterfly nets and pinwheels. It would be a very short war. And we would transfer the libtards to the internment camps via short bus.

Last edited:
This is no laughing matter. Well, maybe it is a little bit...if you're not living in flyover country.

"no laughing matter" but you resort to using the failed comedian of Stephen ******* Colbert as some sort of lame-*** citation?
******* please. this ************ was ******** and pissing on Trump when Trump announced his candidacy. To suggest STEPHEN COLBERT is a man of moral integrity is ******* rich.

Pretty tough words there in support of a President who garnered roughly 62 million votes and has all-time low approval ratings. I wonder if what you consider 'the Republic' is matches up with what the rest of 260 million people think of it. Otherwise, I don't reccomend pursuing any type of civil war, or do so at your peril.

are you being serious with this ****? of course his ratings will be low if the polling is conducted in Californistan or New Yorkaran. consider where and whom is being polled before trotting this line of bullshit out.

COMEY BUSTED! FBI...Officer Confirms ALL OF COMEY’S Memos Were Classified at Time They Were Written

The acting FBI Chief FOIA Officer confirmed that ALL of James Comey’s memos were classified at the time they were written and are still classified today. James Comey leaked the classified documents to a liberal reporter and friend to publish which is a federal crime.

Chris Farrell: We have a sworn declaration from David Hardy who is the Chief FOIA Officer of the FBI that we obtained just in the last few days. And in that sworn declaration Mr. Hardy says that all of Comey’s memos, all of them, were classified at the time they were written and they remain classified.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...onfirms-comeys-memos-classified-time-written/

16yk98.jpg

If someone else comes up with a way to launder money for your benefit, and it gets unearthed, you may very well go to jail.

Do you think if the Trump organization was laundering money it would have completely escaped the notice of law enforcement for decades? Yes, they did business with Russia. If they had been involved in international organized crime they probably would have kept a bit of a lower profile dontcha think? This is pure fantasy cooked up by political opponents. Mark my words, none of the Trumps will be indicted for anything having to do with Russia. If someone does get indicted it will be for being stupid and lying to investigators about something unrelated. That's all Mueller's got so far on anyone.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/04/us/politics/trump-sessions-russia-mcgahn.html?_r=0

So, it appears from this article that Mueller is trying to make a case for obstruction based on Trump demanding loyalty from the AG and firing Comey. Extremely thin from a legal perspective and my guess is he wouldn't even try to indict him for any of that. He would have to prove that Trump asked people to lie or something.

Not a whiff of a mention in this article about the other side of the investigation, Russian collusion. Wonder why?

Legal experts said that of the two primary issues Mr. Mueller appears to be investigating — whether Mr. Trump obstructed justice while in office and whether there was collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia — there is currently a larger body of public evidence tying the president to a possible crime of obstruction.

But the experts are divided about whether the accumulated evidence is enough for Mr. Mueller to bring an obstruction case. They said it could be difficult to prove that the president, who has broad authority over the executive branch, including the hiring and firing of officials, had corrupt intentions when he took actions like ousting the F.B.I. director. Some experts said the case would be stronger if there was evidence that the president had told witnesses to lie under oath.

Yup, full of lies...

The author of the explosive new book about Donald Trump's presidency acknowledged in the book that he wasn't certain all of its content was true.

Michael Wolff, the author of "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House," included a note at the start that casts significant doubt on the reliability of the specifics contained in the rest of its pages.

Several of his sources, he says, were definitely lying to him, while some offered accounts that flatly contradicted those of others.

But some were nonetheless included in the vivid account of the West Wing's workings, in a process Wolff describes as "allowing the reader to judge" whether the sources' claims are true.

I could give a **** about Republicans or Democrats. They are 2 sides to the same coin. I give a **** about our Republic, and the breakdown of checks and balances in Washington. In that respect, we are all losers.

And if this President is taken down under dubious circumstances, the resulting political climate will be catastrophic.

So Trump’s people meeting with the Russians, and the intentions of that meeting, and their initial amnesia of that meeting was not dubious, but anything coming out of the Mueller investigation likely will be? I think you do indeed give a ****.

So Trump’s people meeting with the Russians, and the intentions of that meeting, and their initial amnesia of that meeting was not dubious, but anything coming out of the Mueller investigation likely will be? I think you do indeed give a ****.

You're taking your own cake Flog. So now an alleged meeting is the same thing as an investigation. A meeting = investigation? A piece of mint gum = a radiator? And if you find one dubious you must therefore find the other dubious?

main-qimg-3682b3245e3515ae6d5ec10ef357c2b1-c

"Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!"

Status
Not open for further replies.