• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

And it Begins:Special Prosecutor To Investigate Trump And Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're taking your own cake Flog. So now an alleged meeting is the same thing as an investigation. A meeting = investigation? A piece of mint gum = a radiator? And if you find one dubious you must therefore find the other dubious?

First of all, what do you mean by alleged meeting? There is no “alleged”, it definitely took place. Lost on you is the irony that Trumptards don’t see anything dubious about that meeting or the temporary amnesia surrounding it.

You just must be mad that Trump gave up on the election fraud probe. LOL!

First of all, what do you mean by alleged meeting? There is no “alleged”, it definitely took place. Lost on you is the irony that Trumptards don’t see anything dubious about that meeting or the temporary amnesia surrounding it.

Actually, the election probe is still on 100%. It's just being done by Homeland Security, which can't be denied access to the voter records and have themselves lists of all registered legal immigrants and social security numbers to check against.

Heard an interview on this on NPR with the head of the now disbanded probe. It's not close to being over. But because they were spending more time in litigation (because states were suing to keep public information from them) than accomplishing what they wanted, they just handed it over to Homeland Security. Let's see how those lawsuits hold up against them.

EVERY politician of any note has met with Russians. Bill, Bammy, Hillary, Trump. Every politician does. In my haste to be quick I omitted the word "nefarious." Alleged nefarious meeting. There's no question of the meeting. There is massive doubt as to the nature of what occurred. Which still pales in comparison to KNOWING that the Clinton's colluded with Russia, exchanged money, and US Uranium.

Indeed the witch hunt is strong.

A person (and tens of millions of Americans do) can look at the Mueller investigation as being dubious while simultaneously NOT finding Trump meeting with foreign politicians dubious.

And I'm still curious why, to Libtards, the Clintons' interactions and dealings and exchanges with Russians are NOT dubious but Trump's meetings are.

EVERY politician of any note has met with Russians. Bill, Bammy, Hillary, Trump. Every politician does. In my haste to be quick I omitted the word "nefarious." Alleged nefarious meeting. There's no question of the meeting. There is massive doubt as to the nature of what occurred. Which still pales in comparison to KNOWING that the Clinton's colluded with Russia, exchanged money, and US Uranium.

A person (and tens of millions of Americans do) can look at the Mueller investigation as being dubious while simultaneously NOT finding Trump meeting with foreign politicians dubious.

And I'm still curious why, to Libtards, the Clintons' interactions and dealings and exchanges with Russians are NOT dubious but Trump's meetings are.

[Screeching, while wearing a pussyhat]
because hillary isn't president
[/Screeching, while wearing a pussyhat]

3b6eee143842499802f9060a3033adfb--for-men.jpg

Probably along the lines of 'Hasn't Hillary been punished enough by losing the election?'

I guess some people seem to forget that this nefarious meeting with "the Russians" was actually just with one lawyer, who founded a Delaware based lobbying firm. People act like they met with a bunch of Kremlin officials or something. She claimed to have damaging stuff on Hillary, but instead showed up and tried to lobby to repeal the Magnitsky Act. As far as we know nothing else ever came of any of it. No info used against Hilary, no further communications, nothing. If just talking to someone who offers you information about your opponent is "treasonous" there are probably a hell of a lot of traitors in our midst.

Bannon says they should have gone to the FBI but apparently she offered them nothing about Hillary so why? What were they going to tell the FBI? A lawyer/lobbyist of Russian descent asked to meet with them and told them nothing? Alert law enforcement, it's treason I tell you!

Uh oh! Court blocks Fusion GPS's attempt to keep their bank records sealed. This will show direct payment by the Clinton campaign. There's your real collusion.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/04/federal-judge-deals-huge-blow-to-fusion-gps-in-bank-records-battle/

No, the Clinton campaign paid a law firm and then the law firm paid Fusion GPS. That way they have attorney-client privilege. Hildebeast may not know about email servers but she knows how to cover her tracks legally.

Probably along the lines of 'Hasn't Hillary been punished enough by losing the election?'

NO!!! She won the popular vote!!! The Electoral College is racist! /Libs

Last edited:
So Trump’s people meeting with the Russians, and the intentions of that meeting, and their initial amnesia of that meeting was not dubious, but anything coming out of the Mueller investigation likely will be? I think you do indeed give a ****.

It has been investigated, as it should be. Those guilty of a crime should be prosecuted.

I also welcome all of the new investigations cropping up. And now, they will not have an Obama DOJ to run interference.

But let's allow the investigations, being well funded, to conclude when done....however long that may be. And crimes should be prosecuted.

LOL begins. Hillary and the Democratic party started this before the Election even ran. If you want to believe fake news then they'll find all the fake clues all leading to millions of tax dollars wasted on a ***** who can't except that America didn't want her. I hate people yelling popular vote popular vote. You don't run to win the popular vote if electoral votes are what you need to win. If the popular vote was needed she'd still lose because Trumps plan would of been to win the popular vote. That's why all the Democratic bitching is over nothing factual. I figure they'll spend 100 million of tax payers money on this and end up with nothing but big stuffed pockets.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Steeler Nation mobile app

In actual news...

Bank Fraud Bernie's moll

Grand jury empaneled in Burlington College case

The federal probe into a 2010 land deal orchestrated by former Burlington College president Jane Sanders, wife of U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., has deepened.

A grand jury has been empaneled and has taken sworn testimony in the case.

https://vtdigger.org/2018/01/07/grand-jury-empaneled-burlington-college-case/

LOCK THEM UP!

Bernie__Jane_Sanders_25526100440.jpg

Nobody is pinning anything on the book. All that's coming out in the book, is what many already know, that those closest to Trump think he's compromised and neck-deep in trouble regarding the Mueller investigation.

To sit here for months on end and ignore the reality of what is actually happening with this presidency is, well, sad and pathetic

Turns out, the guy didn't interview ANY OF THOSE CLOSEST TO THE PRESIDENT. He admitted it yesterday in an interview with Norah O'Donnell on CBS News.

I know the link is infowars, but the interview is from CBS.

https://www.infowars.com/wolff-admits-didnt-interview-any-wh-cabinet-officials-for-anti-trump-book/

uh oh ... got some air seeping into that airtight case...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/9/dianne-feinstein-releases-transcript-fusion-gps/

The Senate Judiciary Committee’s top Democrat has released a highly anticipated transcript of the panel’s closed-door interview with Glenn Simpson, co-founder of the research firm Fusion GPS, which was responsible for the anti-Trump dossier at the center of the Russian election meddling saga.

The committee interviewed Mr. Simpson last summer. According to an early, fast-read of his 300-page testimony on Tuesday, various issues were discussed including Mr. Trump’s tax history and business ties, alleged Russian organized crime-connected figure Felix Sater and Fusion GPS‘ interaction with the FBI.

In a statement Tuesday, Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California said, “the innuendo and misinformation circulating about the transcript are part of a deeply troubling effort to undermine the investigation into potential collusion and obstruction of justice. The only way to set the record straight is to make the transcript public.”

Compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele, the bombshell dossier contains salacious, largely unverified allegations of Mr. Trump’s long-standing ties to the Kremlin.

Recent weeks have seen partisan tensions at the committee escalate dramatically as members have clashed over releasing the transcript.

Friction was driven by a push from committee chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley to expand the panels’s Russia probe to include suspicions that the dossier had been used to justify the launch of the overall FBI Trump-Russia probe. Mr. Grassley also wanted to know if it had helped secure a warrant to monitor former Trump adviser Carter Page.

Despite pleas from Fusion GPS to do so, the powerful committee chairman refused to release Mr. Simpson’s interview.

Instead last week he and Judiciary Committee member Sen. Lindsey Graham announced they were issuing a criminal referral to the Department of Justice, suggesting officials investigate Mr. Steele for possibly lying to the FBI. The move angered committee Democrats, who said they were not consulted beforehand.

Last week, Mr. Simpson and Fusion’s other co-founders Peter Fritsch argued in a New York Times op-ed that the dossier was not “the trigger for the FBI’s investigation into Russian meddling.”

On Tuesday the firm said in a statement, “Fusion GPS commends Sen. Feinstein for her courage. The transcript of Glenn Simpson’s lengthy responses to the Senate Judiciary Committee’s questioning speaks for itself.”

Details behind the creation of the dossier have always been highly controversial. After months of investigating, it was finally learned that funding initially came from the conservative Washington Free Beacon. After Mr. Trump won the Republican nomination, the Democratic National Committee and lawyers working for presidential nominee Hillary Clinton assumed funding, which was when Mr. Steele was hired.

Now they are gonna get it....

Saturday, December 30, 2017
Robert Mueller Appoints Special Prosecutor To Investigate Robert Mueller's Conflicts Of Interest

Among calls of foul by the president and some on the right of the Robert Mueller investigation's ties and shady practices, Special Counsel Robert Mueller has appointed himself Special Prosecutor to investigate Robert Muellar's suspected Conflicts Of Interest. This shocking news should put to rest all the rumors that Donald Trump would fire Mueller or that Mueller would be forced to resign.

By appointing himself to investigate himself, Robert Mueller has quelled with finality all the calls to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the high level corruption at the Department of Justice, F.B.I., and the conflicts of interest by so many at the Special Counsel’s Office as well as questions of conflict swirling around the massive investigation of President Donald J. Trump, at public expense, by Robert Mueller.

The wise move by Special Counsel Robert Mueller to investigate Robert Mueller should put an end to all the conspiracy theories about any possible conflicts of interest by Robert Mueller. The investigation of Robert Mueller should end with a final report around 2024 or after the impeachment of President Michael Pence, whichever comes first.
http://www.diogenesmiddlefinger.com/2017/12/robert-mueller-appoints-special.html

Investigate.jpg

Any minute now....

Any minute now there will be a "leak" from the special investigator's office that will be a nothingburger but the main stream media will yell and scream eureka! all as a plot of justify this joke of an investigation....

It's been two weeks so we need something to tell the American people how important this investigation is god dammit!

Now they are gonna get it....

Saturday, December 30, 2017
Robert Mueller Appoints Special Prosecutor To Investigate Robert Mueller's Conflicts Of Interest

Among calls of foul by the president and some on the right of the Robert Mueller investigation's ties and shady practices, Special Counsel Robert Mueller has appointed himself Special Prosecutor to investigate Robert Muellar's suspected Conflicts Of Interest. This shocking news should put to rest all the rumors that Donald Trump would fire Mueller or that Mueller would be forced to resign.

By appointing himself to investigate himself, Robert Mueller has quelled with finality all the calls to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the high level corruption at the Department of Justice, F.B.I., and the conflicts of interest by so many at the Special Counsel’s Office as well as questions of conflict swirling around the massive investigation of President Donald J. Trump, at public expense, by Robert Mueller.

The wise move by Special Counsel Robert Mueller to investigate Robert Mueller should put an end to all the conspiracy theories about any possible conflicts of interest by Robert Mueller. The investigation of Robert Mueller should end with a final report around 2024 or after the impeachment of President Michael Pence, whichever comes first.
http://www.diogenesmiddlefinger.com/2017/12/robert-mueller-appoints-special.html

Investigate.jpg

it's some freaky wig type **** in that link, Chip.

Heads are gonna roll from Obamanation down to his corrupt DOJ and FBI. A formal FISA related intelligence memo has been released to congress earlier this evening and those who've read it were appalled calling it MUCH worse than Watergate. They promised it will be released to the public for all to see as it cites names and how they orchestrated the crimes therein. Rep. Matt Gaetz stated that this will likely end the Mueller witch hunt as well.

Thursday on the Fox Business Network, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) teased an intelligence memo that he claimed went “to the very foundations of democracy” and called on his colleagues in the House of Representatives to make the memo public.

Gaetz told host Liz Claman the memo involved the FBI, the Department of Justice and President Donald Trump.

“The allegations contained in this important intelligence document go to the very foundations of our democracy, and they require an immediate release to the public in my opinion,” Gaetz said. “Unfortunately, I can not talk about the specific facts contained within this memo. I can only share my observation — that if the American people knew what was happening if they saw the contents of this memo, a lot would become clear about the information that I’ve been talking about the last several months. And so, I am calling on our leadership to hold a vote on the floor of the House to make public the key contents of this intelligence memo regarding the FBI, the Department of Justice and President Trump.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018...foundations-democracy-involves-fbi-doj-trump/

Related Stories:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...s-fisa-memo-explosive-end-mueller-witch-hunt/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-rosenstein-ohr-will-fired-immediately-video/

‘SH*T IS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN’: Ex-Secret Service Agent Warns ‘Devastating’ FISA Memo Set To ‘Expose’ Obama
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...warns-devastating-fisa-memo-set-expose-obama/

Status
Not open for further replies.