• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Another “innocent” life taken

Buster

Reaction score
CNN reporting that Lebron tweeted a picture of the police officer and a caption of “you’re next”. He then deleted it.

I'm glad to see the little dog in the video seemed unharmed.

CNN reporting that Lebron tweeted a picture of the police officer and a caption of “you’re next”. He then deleted it.
Yup, I saw that.
56mwhu.jpg

56mwy4.jpg

quit calling the police if you need help.

Senator Kennedy said it best.
If you don’t Like cops, then call a crack head when you need help.
Who would have thought he'd represent the good old days of Democrats?

Yeah I don't think this one is going to fly as a riot generation tool. The bodycam footage shows a 10 inch chef knife pretty clearly.

Yeah I don't think this one is going to fly as a riot generation tool. The bodycam footage shows a 10 inch chef knife pretty clearly.
Obviously a hard-working culinary school student killed by racist police.

56n2mu.jpg

Her mother said she promoted peace. She lived in a foster home. Who knows what the back story is on this. Probably just another example of how a lot of our society is broken beyond repair.

And the guy in the video soccer kicks the one girl when she was down right in front of the police. How ******* dumb can you be? Really brilliant group.

Yeah tackling someone with a big *** knife is a no go. Should they start carrying baseball bats? Just start cracking nitwits over the collarbone. Then they'd get sued for police brutality.

Then I hear BLM talking about the need to start killing whitey. The other commie group ANTIFA is sucker punching cops and screaming down with America.

All this **** is just a front for the Lenin lovers.Create division and chaos that doesn't need to be at all.

The end result will not be something they'll like. Someone sooner or later is going to flip the **** out on these people and mow a bunch down.

*******. Imbecile. Moron saying stupid things, threatening a police officer who it turns out saved a girl from getting stabbed by a group of animals, one of whom kicked a prostrate girl in the head and the other who was trying to stab a girl.

**** these idiots. Why is it the stupidest people in our society - unemployed baristas, guys who bounce a ball for a living - think they are capable of acting like a combination police expert, prosecutor, judge, and doctor??

44ABCA4B-890F-4100-A741-395DBD1F880C.jpegThis tweet is still up on Twitter. Couldn’t figure out how to copy the link from the app, so a screenshot will have to do.

View attachment 5068This tweet is still up on Twitter. Couldn’t figure out how to copy the link from the app, so a screenshot will have to do.
I agree. The cop should have let nature take it's course. One way or another a young girl would have been killed but, it's cultural appropriation for that cop to kill a black person.

I agree. The cop should have let nature take it's course. One way or another a young girl would have been killed but, it's cultural appropriation for that cop to kill a black person.

There is no scenario in which the police are portrayed in a good light in regards to this situation. No matter what that officer did, he was never going to be right.

I keep reading about "witnesses." Witnesses saw this, witnesses saw that. Hey, what if, rather than standing around watching a fight and taking video of it, you stepped in and broke it up? Both girls might still be alive.

Truth is, those witnesses were there to watch the bloodletting and cheer it on. They wanted to see one of those girls get beat up or even killed by the other. Change my mind.