• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Another school shooting. The poor kids. And Parents. It’s sickening.

I’m sick to death of seeing something like this happen, and it gets turned into a circus. Nobody blamed the sick, demented shooter. They all went on TV and blamed guns. Like clockwork. The ******* problem is not guns and I’m tired of the dishonesty every time this happens and the failure to address the real issues surrounding this crap.

What’s even more shocking is seeing people that own weapons, have never hurt or even considered hurting anyone with those weapons say they would gladly give them up. For what? What does that help? It’s the dumbest ****.

I got news for you. I’m not giving up ****. I’m well trained, well heeled, and well stocked. At the rate this nation is descending into the sewer, only a moron would give up what is likely the only security a person has. **** that.
I'm not giving anything up, either.

People are still arguing about the 'cause'

As a society, we are morally bankrupt. See below for more evidence.

Our society is so sick that we have to debate bathroom bills and male pregnancy.

This right here is why you should be armed. You can't count on anyone to save your ***, but you.

Stand down. Yeah I don't think so. They would have had to shoot me if my little boy was in that school.
Not only that but color me surprised that we have black church and predominantly hispanic school shot up to kick off the long hot summer. Can't have these groups finding common cause with American First-type, freedom-type policies and after the inroads made by Trump with these groups. As always, the Marxists will exploit the the story and tragedy. This will also give the Kevin McCarthy-types political cover to work with the Democrats.

"Never let a good crisis go to waste."

Ultimately, society largely rejected God because it decided to believe in everything else to include even male pregnancy than the Creator. Steve Turner, the British journalist and biographer of the Beatles was spot on 40 years ago in his "postscript" to his satirical poem on the modern mind, "Creed."

“If chance be the Father of all flesh,​

Disaster is his rainbow in the sky,​

And when you hear​

State of Emergency!​

Sniper Kills Ten!​

Troops on Rampage!​

Whites go Looting!​

Bomb Blasts School!​

It is but the sound of man worshiping his maker.”​

This is called "reaping the whirlwind."

Watching Senator Murphy on Face the Nation railing how the Republicans will not take on gun control. Not one question to him on the bill he and Senator Elizabeth Warren pushed back in the “defund the police” days to remove all police from schools. Not.One.Question. Kabuki Theater….it’s all theater.

This right here is why you should be armed. You can't count on anyone to save your ***, but you.

Stand down. Yeah I don't think so. They would have had to shoot me if my little boy was in that school.
If that was my son being shot. I’d still be shooting the dead body of the suspect.

Eff bee eye will probably monitor me after this. But any harm on my kids, I’m making damn sure the suspect dies a slow painful death

If that was my son being shot. I’d still be shooting the dead body of the suspect.

Eff bee eye will probably monitor me after this. But any harm on my kids, I’m making damn sure the suspect dies a slow painful death
If the FBI truly would monitor this type of talk,then they truly are lost and need to be dissolved.

I'd say 50% of government agencies need to be dissolved anyway. The other 50% downsized and reorganized.

Last edited:
Not only that but color me surprised that we have black church and predominantly hispanic school shot up to kick off the long hot summer. Can't have these groups finding common cause with American First-type, freedom-type policies and after the inroads made by Trump with these groups. As always, the Marxists will exploit the the story and tragedy. This will also give the Kevin McCarthy-types political cover to work with the Democrats.

I'd rather just move on to the end game with these people and be done with it.

I find it funny that these shootings are a Tuesday afternoon in chicago, but not a peep

These stories as tragic as they are fabricated to instill propaganda/fear into the public. Let’s unhinge the public by showing elementary schools and super markets being targets.

Yet these occurances happen to an extent in chicago, detroit etc

Notice how often the Left does this?

They changed the definition of 'vaccine' in order to bundle the Covid shots into the 'vaccine' bucket when those shots clearly are not vaccines.

Now, they are changing the definition of 'school shooting' so they can claim more events are 'school shootings' for political purposes.

Eyes open.

This article by Reason breaks it down: The root of the problem is "that three very differently defined terms are being used somewhat incautiously and interchangeably: 'school shooting,' 'mass shooting,' and 'mass school shooting.'"

"Uvalde was a mass school shooting; the 26 previous tragedies at schools this year were not," Reason continues to report, continuing with the definition that at least three people have to be killed (in most cases, four) in order for an incident to officially be considered a mass shooting, according to the Gun Violence Archive itself.

Using this metric, there have only been a total 13 mass school shootings since 1966, going back to the infamous clock tower incident at the University of Austin on Aug 1 of that year.

Without minimizing the gravity of any incident of this nature, it's worth noting that, once again as Reason goes on to report, "mass casualty events, on the other hand, constitute less than 1 percent of all gun deaths, and that "suicides and non–mass-casualty murders—usually carried out with handguns rather than assault rifles—constitute the overwhelming majority of gun crimes."

When I was a kid, this just didn't happen. When I was in high school the student parking lot was full of pickups with gun racks and rifles and this sort of stuff didn't happen. So, find out what we are doing differently and fix it.

Big large thread in this link of proud gun owners - and I mean serious gun owners - posing with their collections of guns. Hundreds of them.

A Lib (of course) is pushing the thread to dox/expose gun owners.

Last edited:

Does Jake know that being a ***** is un-American?

I'm sick of folks trying to blame everything but the sick **** that did the shooting. Even going as far as to go with the whole "He was bullied" narrative. There are a whole lot of folks that have been bullied and don't go out and start shooting people. JFC, there is video of this psycho ****** with a bag of dead cats - that he killed. He was killing animals, not hunting, torturing and killing them like a good up and coming serial killer, and folks just said - ah, **** it, it's just what he does? No one reported him, no one tried to get the dumb *** mental help. And don't even start on the other narrative about violent video games and movies - again 99% of people don't correlate those with real life. The only ones that do are the ones that are going to commit violent acts regardless.

Of course when one mass shooting happens there is a ripple effect - it causes other psychos to try and out do the last one, why - because they are ******* psychos and the media goes over it and over it and over it and over it.

No one reported these ***** before, or if they were, nothing was done and they expect us to believe that red flag laws will work. Um, no, and I can see those being more about people trying to exact revenge on others they don't like and their nasty guns - weaponized, like other well meaning laws have been over the years.

The laws of sowing and reaping are in effect.

. If you think you’re going to come and kill a child, a teacher or a faculty member, think again — we will kill you immediately.”