• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Another school shooting. The poor kids. And Parents. It’s sickening.

I read somewhere that 70% of the school shootings have been carried out by someone under 21. Would seem logical to do what you can to keep automatic weapons out of the hands of this age group. World seems more complicated today, many younger people are having a tough time dealing with it without really being mentally ill.

Unfortunately a lot of peoples faith has been broken with what the Catholic and now Baptist church covered up about what their pastors were doing to children.

I read somewhere that 70% of the school shootings have been carried out by someone under 21. Would seem logical to do what you can to keep automatic weapons out of the hands of this age group. World seems more complicated today, many younger people are having a tough time dealing with it without really being mentally ill.

Unfortunately a lot of peoples faith has been broken with what the Catholic and now Baptist church covered up about what their pastors were doing to children.

Ah yes, it's about Christianity. That's the reason...

It has nothing to do with....
A thousands percent increase in the prescription of psychotropic drugs to minors
Violence in music
Violence in video games
Violence in Hollywood
The destruction of the family unit
24/7 sensationalized news coverage of school shootings
Our decaying moral fabric
And a million other reasons.

As Gov. Abbott stated, for 180 years in Texas, 18 year olds have bee able to legally obtain firearms. Only since the 90s have we seen this phenomenon of school shootings take hold.

Yee haw, yep....it's the Church. That's it.

Would seem logical to do what you can to keep automatic weapons out of the hands of this age group. World seems more complicated today, many younger people are having a tough time dealing with it without really being mentally ill.
There is no age group in America that can go out and buy automatic weapons at a store or a gun show or anywhere else.

Young people are having a tough time dealing with the modern world because they have been handed everything their entire lives and have no idea how to deal with adversity. And when dealt some, they lash out because they have been told they were special their whole lives, and it sucks when they find out they aren't.

Cuckada going full Cuck

y'know whats really going to be fun?

when all those pre-school, 1st, 2nd and 3rd graders who sexually mutilated themselves to garner favoritism with their parents grow up and have their natural hormones ******* explode within themselves...

oh boy... then its game on *************

Liberal Soros backed DAs seem to be using the church's methods and calling it criminal justice reform. But that's different.

y'know whats really going to be fun?

when all those pre-school, 1st, 2nd and 3rd graders who sexually mutilated themselves to garner favoritism with their parents grow up and have their natural hormones ******* explode within themselves...

oh boy... then its game on *************

Yep. Today's school shooters will be nothing compared to those kids in 12-15 years. The mental scarring, the physical issues will manifest themselves in negative ways. I suspect this school violence problem will only get worse.

So no one under 21 can serve. Got it.

Lol. Automatic? Where did you see anyone using automatic weapons?

Too much finger pointing.
Lets blame faith, lets blame tv, video games, music. <—- none of that is too blame.

The fact is life now is faster and more hectic than ever. Bad coping mechanics for outlets, bullying both in person and cyber.

Social media itself has created some fictitious lifestyle that a lot of people aspire to achieve and if not, they feel like failures.

This school shooter was supposedly bullied, had a lot of toxic relationships with even his own family. He had no real healthy outlet. That type of stress is going to mentally damage someone before they hit 18 years of age.

Mental health has become a seemingly normal and quite frankly worrisome trend lately. I don’t know if people use it as a scapegoat to justify their actions or this “keeping up with Jones” is stressing a lot of people to the brink of mental breakdowns but something is up.

Was this kid on Ritalin since he was 5?

I was listening to Clay Travis and Buck Sexton yesterday on my rounds here at Bragg, and the posed what I thought was an interesting question.

Has there ever been a political issue that a group of politicians has been more ignorant about than the entire left wing is about guns? They seem completely clueless.

Personally, I just think they are being dishonest in an effort to rally support for gun control. I mean, "......a 9mm round will blow the lung completely out of the body." First time I heard that, I laughed. A lot. Then I realized that 9mm is the most popular caliber of handgun in America. Yeah, gotta demonize that too so it can be banned right after the AR15.

You guys thinking that gun rights is the trigger that will launch civil war....it appears you just might get your wish. Hope you're in shape. War is a *****.

This is why people such as yourself should not be involved in any discussion regarding guns. UNTIL you can learn about the subject material, you should be barred from the conversation.

This is why people such as yourself should not be involved in any discussion regarding guns. UNTIL you can learn about the subject material, you should be barred from the conversation.
It's unbelievable how clueless libtards are. Guns don't shoot themselves. It's a mental illness problem.

He shoots up a Hispanic school after the black church was shot up a few weeks ago. After the SCOTUS leak.

Why does everything seem to benefit the ruling class? Ahead of the midterms. And distractions from the current state of abysmal leadership. I know I was questioning as soon as I heard it.

I was listening to Clay Travis and Buck Sexton yesterday on my rounds here at Bragg, and the posed what I thought was an interesting question.

Has there ever been a political issue that a group of politicians has been more ignorant about than the entire left wing is about guns? They seem completely clueless.

Personally, I just think they are being dishonest in an effort to rally support for gun control. I mean, "......a 9mm round will blow the lung completely out of the body." First time I heard that, I laughed. A lot. Then I realized that 9mm is the most popular caliber of handgun in America. Yeah, gotta demonize that too so it can be banned right after the AR15.

You guys thinking that gun rights is the trigger that will launch civil war....it appears you just might get your wish. Hope you're in shape. War is a *****.
It's difficult to get .380, but there is a **** ton of 9mm ammo out there. My guess is that if they make the populous panic buy 9mm...they cut out that availability as well.

Bullshit says what?

Lay down your arms, says the commies. It will make things a lot easier...
“When the Cambrian Measures were forming they promised perpetual peace. They swore if we gave them our weapons that the wars of the tribes would cease. But when we disarmed, they sold us, and delivered us bound to our foe. And the gods of the copybook headings said, “stick to the devil, you know.”

-Rudyard Kiplng

Excerpted from his poem “Gods of the Copybook Headings”

Cuckada going full Cuck

At the :53 mark... I said to myself, "Damn, here we go again with 30-rd Magpul prices rising sky high!"

Then I realized that 9mm is the most popular caliber of handgun in America. Yeah, gotta demonize that too so it can be banned right after the AR15.

You do have to hand it to the Lib/progressive crowd, they think/plan WAY ahead. Always a step or two ahead of the Rep/conservatives. Reminded of Proverbs 12:20.

It's difficult to get .380, but there is a **** ton of 9mm ammo out there. My guess is that if they make the populous panic buy 9mm...they cut out that availability as well.
Where do you live? Here I can get as much .380 as I want. Prices are still high, but much lower than they were a year or so ago. Right now, it's about 67 cents a round on average. Last year it was closer to $1.50 a round. Now if you want Critical Defense or some **** like that, that's closer to $1.35 a round.