• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Anyone else going to the Tampa preseason game?

Supe

ill be buying my tickets soon, what section is everyone in...
What's the difference? The place will be mostly Steeler fans anyway. I will be there. If I can figure out how to use these newfangled electronic entry tickets or whatever they are now. Damn Ticketmaster. I miss paper tickets. Now get off my lawn.

Does Tampa play in a dome? Saw that it's a 4PM kickoff, heat/sun could be brutal.

Sorry, just noticed 4PM is local time for me, still going to be warm.

I will be in section 124. Right behind the visitors bench.

I will be down to Tampa in spirit. I went to last years game vs the jagoffs. It was ******* hot.

Tampa will be melt your face off hot this time of year. Hydrate a lot and definitely some electrolytes.

You'll sweat like a ***** in church wearing black.

I will be down to Tampa in spirit. I went to last years game vs the jagoffs. It was ******* hot.

Tampa will be melt your face off hot this time of year. Hydrate a lot and definitely some electrolytes.

You'll sweat like a ***** in church wearing black.

I will be there in my Spirit World observing the play of the game. My LUXURY. S10 will be reving up and ready to fly. I will also visit with our other “punter” just to get his take on things.

Somewhere along the lines I will see foolish people doing things that I can not report on.

Salute the nation

Does Tampa play in a dome? Saw that it's a 4PM kickoff, heat/sun could be brutal.

Sorry, just noticed 4PM is local time for me, still going to be warm.

I think it's 7 pm kickoff. Which doesn't matter it's melt your face off hot. Just hydrate with electrolytes, bring an IV for halftime...haha.

I'm in Northeast Florida and it's 97 out with a 109 heat index right now. The good news is the sun should be dropping below stadium level sometime around 7 or just after.

it just rained, so the humidity will be sitting with us.

Man, those teams better hydrate up...it's freaking scorching down here.

Man, those teams better hydrate up...it's freaking scorching down here.

I noticed Tampa gave us our home uni’s to play in. We seem to get that a lot playing the “heat” teams.

A-N-D

Once again we kicked their aZzes showing we play pretty well in our HIOME Uniforms.

Salute the nation