• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Anyone need Tix for Saints Game

WarEagle

Forefather
Reaction score
I have 2 in section 104 row S seats 5 and 6. I'll sell for $350 total, let me know, they are also listed elsewhere. Digital tix, ticket master, I can transfer

Last edited:
Probably thought you would like to take your new girl out for a weekend in the Burgh

Would LOVE to be in PITTSBURGH, anytime of the year and even on game-day Sunday !!!!

That doesn't mean I don't like Canada as Every time i've been north of the boarder I've had a great time !!!

Salute the nation

We have a Sunday appointment ...but damn if not those are good seats. I am sure someone will bite.

other than the Sunday Ticket, I have not spent $$ since they started kneeling for the anthem
You're still paying for the Sunday Ticket?

Wise decision young Padawan.

Go to streaming if you can, way cheaper.

Salute the nation
streaming unknown in this here hoouse. hell I need my wife to get on Netflix. you can tell when my kid is mad at me. she puts the TV on another feed. she knows I dont know how to get it back to regular channels

yes. this is the last year. dropping direct tv ater football season
If you've been a customer for a while, call them up and demand that you want the remainder of the season for free. I got Sunday Max for no cost for the whole year with one simple phone call a few weeks before the season started. Plus I've already got a $50 monthly credit through January. Give it a shot.

If you've been a customer for a while, call them up and demand that you want the remainder of the season for free. I got Sunday Max for no cost for the whole year with one simple phone call a few weeks before the season started. Plus I've already got a $50 monthly credit through January. Give it a shot.
I tried this at the beginning of season. Said I was going elsewhere if Sunday ticket was not free. The said good luck.

I tried this at the beginning of season. Said I was going elsewhere if Sunday ticket was not free. The said good luck.
Maybe you just got a ******** on the line. Recall and say you are thinking of dropping your service because of it being pricey. Your budget is needing some corners trimmed. See what they say.

Lol

"Pay Me To Repeatedly Kick You In The NUTS!"

Some ************ will DO it!