• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Atlanta School Eliminates Pledge of Allegiance

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
Thought some of you loyal to the Reich Propaganda Ministry would love this, enjoy.

I think we should have a 21st century way to show our patriotism.

Maybe as the Georgia Repugnican state house member has demonstrated here ;backing up toward another man with your naked buttocks while yelling usa! or Merica! Would be fitting.

while I understand the point of you posting this thread is to try and be insulting, this story was posted and discussed last week. You could read that thread and direct your insults accordingly.

Elfie is the Elliot Ness of S/N. An intrepid sleuth, on the case to find stories that would be of peak interest to the rank and file here.

Swing, miss.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

while I understand the point of you posting this thread is to try and be insulting, this story was posted and discussed last week. You could read that thread and direct your insults accordingly.

Why is this insulting? Grown ups know the pledge is just propaganda ,forced indoctrination of children and not required to be a real American. I just thought you guys woukd enjoy the story with a little Cohen mixed in...Lol

I am fully aware of these stories when they come out I just don't have time to post them immediately.

Why is this insulting? Grown ups know the pledge is just propaganda ,forced indoctrination of children and not required to be a real American. I just thought you guys woukd enjoy the story with a little Cohen mixed in...Lol

I am fully aware of these stories when they come out I just don't have time to post them immediately.

LOL. Forced indoctrination of children. Like at our nation's universities? That kind of indoctrination?

Ditching the pledge bothers me not. I expect things like this from leftists. And it exposes them for what they are. The insulting part is: Reich Propaganda Ministry . What is the point in posting that? To be insulting, right? You can admit it. I know you guys are hung up on Trump, but he didn't start the Pledge of Allegiance.

Wolf pack chant...

Yep, getting those young ferals all ready to prey on a more “inclusive” society

Pledging allegiance to the country that in large part destroyed the Third Reich (and the heroes who died doing that) makes us Third Reichers. I guess the irony is lost on Elfie.

More proof that the Left hates America.

**** them. I just ignore all of them. Bunch of nasty people I have no use for in life. Just keep your ******* nonsense away from me and we're cool. If this kind of bullshit makes it to my school district which is one of the best in the country then I'll home school. As of now they'd get run out of town if they pull this kind of stunt.

I think it's become pretty much a given that the the left hates everything America stands for. The problem is they don't have the ******* balls to leave and move to one of their Communist utopias. If Communism is actually so great, then why aren't they flocking to Communist countries constantly? Because they are all talk and have no convictions. They just like to *****.....about everything.

Pledging allegiance to the country that in large part destroyed the Third Reich (and the heroes who died doing that) makes us Third Reichers. I guess the irony is lost on Elfie.

Bus we discussed this in another thread a good while back. It wasn't the Nazis were Christians thread, but I'm pretty sure you interacted in the thread I speak of at some point.

So no, we didn't destroy the Third Reich in large part. We helped build the Third Reich up and kept doing business with them for a good while.

Not to mention American dabbling in eugenics was a great influence on Hitler and the future evil they would commit.

Once again: The Soviet Union suffered 85% of the Western Theatre casualties while Inflicting 75% of German casualties.

And for the Trumptards let's make it even simpler: 3 out of every 4 Nazi soldiers was killed by the Red Army....

The Soviet Union won WW2. We came in like Ray Lewis as the referee raises his whistle.

June of 1944....war would be over in less than a year, even then with letting the Soviet's do all of the fighting we almost managed to screw up D-day against a weak German force. Yeah 8th Air Force...yada..yada.. that bombing was almost completely ineffective.

A great example in your statement of how propaganda distorts our view of historical facts, whether in chanting words from a war mongering pledge or believing America "won" WW2.

Supporting a fascist scumbag who separates children from parents and locks them up in cages so as to inflict psychological torture is what makes you a Third Reicher.

Own it, don't try to obfuscate. It's all out in the open anyway.

Supporting a fascist scumbag who separates children from parents and locks them up in cages so as to inflict psychological torture is what makes you a Third Reicher.

Uhhhhhh you dumb ******* idiot, Obama did that too as everyone knows....and has seen pictures of the Obamacages and the Obama tin foil clothing they were allowed to wear whilst in their Obamacages. I can't believe you just admitted that you think Obama a facist too....you naughty, naughty Liberal ignoramus you.

Bus we discussed this in another thread a good while back. It wasn't the Nazis were Christians thread, but I'm pretty sure you interacted in the thread I speak of at some point.

So no, we didn't destroy the Third Reich in large part. We helped build the Third Reich up and kept doing business with them for a good while.

Not to mention American dabbling in eugenics was a great influence on Hitler and the future evil they would commit.

Once again: The Soviet Union suffered 85% of the Western Theatre casualties while Inflicting 75% of German casualties.

And for the Trumptards let's make it even simpler: 3 out of every 4 Nazi soldiers was killed by the Red Army....

The Soviet Union won WW2. We came in like Ray Lewis as the referee raises his whistle.

June of 1944....war would be over in less than a year, even then with letting the Soviet's do all of the fighting we almost managed to screw up D-day against a weak German force. Yeah 8th Air Force...yada..yada.. that bombing was almost completely ineffective.

A great example in your statement of how propaganda distorts our view of historical facts, whether in chanting words from a war mongering pledge or believing America "won" WW2.

Lend-Lease. We supported the Russians and provided them with food, oil, etc to fight the Germans. Let's gloss over the fact that FDR did not want to go to war, even after being begged to declare war on Germany by Churchill. Had the Japs not bombed Pearl Harbor, it's likely the Axis powers would have overran Europe and Asia before setting their sights on America. Japan ****** up the blueprint to win the war by bombing us early.

Lend-Lease. We supported the Russians and provided them with food, oil, etc to fight the Germans. Let's gloss over the fact that FDR did not want to go to war, even after being begged to declare war on Germany by Churchill. Had the Japs not bombed Pearl Harbor, it's likely the Axis powers would have overran Europe and Asia before setting their sights on America. Japan ****** up the blueprint to win the war by bombing us early.
How many casualties did the Red Army suffer in the other half of the world against Japan? I believe World War 2 was more than just across the Atlantic.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Steeler Nation mobile app

How many casualties did the Red Army suffer in the other half of the world against Japan? I believe World War 2 was more than just across the Atlantic.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Steeler Nation mobile app

i never said it was. i clearly said
it's likely the Axis powers would have overran Europe and Asia before setting their sights on America

You supported Obama....he must be a Third Reicher.

More proof that the Left hates America.

It's all a part of the same leftwing brownshirt mob all over the world that insists on shutting down anything they don't like

British Politician Arrested in London for Quoting Winston Churchill in Public

It is now illegal to quote the great British Leader Winston Churchill on the streets of London.

A candidate in the European elections was arrested on suspicion of racial harrassment after quoting a passage about Islam, written by Winston Churchill, during a campaign speech.

Paul Weston, chairman of the party Liberty GB, made the address on the steps of Winchester Guildhall, in Hampshire

A member of the public took offence at the quote, taken from Churchill’s The River War and called police.

churchill-islam-2-600x360.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...me-ministers-words-Islam-campaign-speech.html