• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Bernie Sanders heart attack?

Coast to coast campaigning will be rough

That's a wake up call from your heart Bernie, you're 78 years old, you own two vacation cabins

I know what I would do if it was me.

Is another failed election run really worth collapsing and dying on some stage?

Is that her stunt double behind her.

That's her "femme" while she's the "butch". And is that a colostomy bag I see?

At 78, would Medicare for all have paid for such a quick procedure?

It would if you were in the 'ruling class'. If not, "you've had a good life...."

Stents are no big deal. My friends have had them inserted and been back on the golf course the next day. Modern day cardiology has progressed into a ho hum sort of routine. Bypass surgery, stents and VADs will soon be available at Walmart...LOL

Nowadays stents are inserted through the wrist in an outpatient procedure. Only about 7 years ago, they were placed through the femoral artery and you stayed overnight for observation. Don't know if Berns was more invasive and don't care, but amazing scientific progress has been made.

Bernie was hospitalized for emergency procedure to open blocked coronary artery, that's about as serious as it gets for a 78 y/o man.

Without his med chart and all the test results of his cardiac output and bloodwork we really don't know if/how badly the heart muscle was damaged despite what the armchair medicos here say

I worked a year in a cardiac recovery ICU, every cardiac event is different with different outcomes, i dont care what your moms told you, lol

Last edited:
Nowadays stents are inserted through the wrist in an outpatient procedure. Only about 7 years ago, they were placed through the femoral artery and you stayed overnight for observation. Don't know if Berns was more invasive and don't care, but amazing scientific progress has been made.

All that is true, but I can't imagine a brutal, stressful coast to coast primary campaign trail would be the prudent path forward.

If it was me I'd be looking at those vacation cabins I own as a far better alternative to life on the road, lol

Bern, you ain't gonna win anyway, is it worth dying for?

"All thanks to socialized medicine."

/s Dumbfucks who get all their medical care in the US while licking the butthole of medical care in Cuba

I really think people are underestimating the level of anger among Trump voters towards the Dems because of the years of hate, lies, and BS. Will Trump voters show up for the election? You bet they will. I’ve said it before, I wish the election was tomorrow so I can express my anger in the voting booth.

Bernie campaign just said he will attend next debate, he will tough it out.

Bernie campaign just said he will attend next debate, he will tough it out.

Jesus, he really is hell bent on ******* up this country. I'd pay taxes on the $25 mil or whatever his campaign donations are and call it a day. Live out the rest of my commie life in mother Russia.

He wont be leaving hospital for another 3, 4 days, says will be home to recover in Vermont by end of weekend

I'm sure Bernie supporters are loyal, but the red flag has to be waving if you were voting for him. He can't do much about his age and health, but I would really second-guess my vote for him. Hope he makes a full recovery.

I think Bernies done and Bidens done while the rest of them Dims have been done since the get go, so it's now down to a two women race....

.Warren or Hillary, if she decides to three peat.

The maps are already popping up.

maxresdefault.jpg

Warren gets 'dramatic shift' in support from black voters

Where are they? I don't see them in her crowds.

found one

ows_156626912932255.jpg

She's gonna have heap big warchest

Elizabeth Warren Outraises Joe Biden in Third Quarter With $24.6-Million Haul

Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s (D-MA) campaign announced Friday that she raised $24.6 million in the third quarter, a massive haul placing her among the top fundraisers in the 2020 Democratic primary field.

Biden’s campaign announced Thursday that he raised $15.2 million, which put him behind Warren, Sanders and South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/eliza...-in-third-quarter-with-dollar246-million-haul

Warren gets 'dramatic shift' in support from black voters

She's gonna have heap big warchest

Elizabeth Warren Outraises Joe Biden in Third Quarter With $24.6-Million Haul

[/url]

Pocket change. Trump raised $15 million in 3 days after Pelosi announced the impeachment inquiry and he has a war chest of over $300 million.

President Donald Trump's re-election campaign raised a staggering amount of money this week after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced she would initiate a formal impeachment inquiry into the president.

Trump's campaign had received $15 million in small donations by Friday afternoon, which included donations from 50,000 new donors. The feat is significant because it happened it just three days.

This is the Dem campaign, thats all that matters right now, Trump will resign or be impeached, he's finished either way, or so they say

This is the Dem campaign, thats all that matters right now, Trump will resign or be impeached, he's finished either way, or so they say

and if that would happen, would they then be content? No f'n way. They would try to smother Pence. Give them an inch, they want miles and still would ***** and moan.

I just got this text:

Brad Parscale: WOW! $125 MILLION raised in Q3! Pres. Trump wants to do something special to thank you for your support. Claim your FREE GIFT NOW: bit.ly/2oipP4q

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

I believe the phrase is "whistling past the graveyard."

If the (D)ims believed they could beat Trump in 2020, they would campaign for votes and not engage in the endless ****-show ("Russia!! Racist!! Rormy Raniels!! Robstruction!! Rukraine!! Rahhhhhh ... !!!") that they have followed for the past 3 years.

Reactions: MTC
Elizabeth Warren ... yet another "lawyer" who never spent a day in court. What the **** is it with liberals and becoming lawyers, only to never step foot in court? Bammy, Warren, Biden, Kameltoe.

One after the other attends law school, passes the bar, and then "consults on consumer debt," becomes a teacher, writes a few legal documents from home, holds a government job overseeing lawyers that actually, you know, act as lawyers ...

How about picking 12 strangers, 2 alternates, putting them in a box, and seeing how good you are at the job? Nope, never do that. No different than becoming a doctor only to NEVER treat a patient.

******* cowards, one and all.

"Just a simple medical procedure, no cause for alarm"

Sanders' treating physicians confirm he had a heart attack Tuesday

Bernie Sanders’ treating physicians confirm he had a heart attack Tuesday. He has left the hospital and is expected to make good progress, they said.

EGESTWDUcAEXnqv

Last edited:
Warren is different from the others. She has a clear message and action plan. It sucks ***, but it is easy to understand and she is consistent. Boggles my mind how stupid America has become.

America has just become ignorant because they do not get taught history. Real history.