• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Biden Gaffes

"In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."

Joe Biden, captured on C-SPAN's "Road to the White House" series, trying to bond with an Indian-American supporter. A Biden spokeswoman later said, "The point Senator Biden was making is that there has been a vibrant Indian-American community in Delaware for decades."

"I'm told Chuck Graham, state senator, is here. Stand up Chuck, let 'em see you. Oh, God love you. What am I talking about. I'll tell you what, you're making everybody else stand up, though, pal."

—Biden, telling Missouri state senator Chuck Graham to stand up at a campaign rally, before realizing that Graham is confined to a wheelchair.

"If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong."

— Joe Biden, speaking to members of the House Democratic caucus who were gathered in Williamsburg, Va., for their annual retreat.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

— Joe Biden, describing fellow candidate Barack Obama. The remark was made the same day Biden filed the official paperwork to launch his presidential campaign. Biden later apologized and said the remark was taken out of context.

From The Onion:

WASHINGTON—Saying he needed to turn his life around before “ending up in deep ****,” outgoing Vice President Joe Biden was reportedly hatching plans Friday to go completely legit now that his term in office has concluded.

Biden, who longtime aides confirmed had made numerous phone calls inquiring about good, honest minimum-wage jobs, vowed to cease taking part in a variety of scams and petty crimes and move far away from the nation’s capital, where he believed he could finally make something of himself and become a productive member of society.

“I’ve lived like there’s no tomorrow for **** knows how many years now, but mark my words, sooner or later, if I don’t straighten out, some hardass will be throwing Uncle Joe in the joint or a pine overcoat,” said the vice president, who expressed a deep sense of regret that his back-alley street dice game, his “plum” fencing racket, and his bootleg merchandise operation had caused so much pain for loved ones. “Everybody knows trouble fits me like a pair of tight cutoffs that only cover half your *** cheeks. I’ve done plenty of things I’m not proud of, and a whole lot more that I sure as hell can’t remember. Got nothing to show for it except a few scars, a bitchin’ spoiler on the Zam, and a rap sheet longer than my dong.”

“From now on, I gotta keep a low profile and steer clear of Johnny Law,” continued Biden. “It’s time for Ol’ Joe to play it straight.”

The vice president reportedly took a long drag from a cigarette and slowly exhaled through his nostrils while describing the shady deals and criminal offenses that ultimately led to his sudden desire to “get [his] *** in gear” and “ditch this dump of a city once and for all.” Biden told reporters he had grown sick of the all-night parties, sleeping in past noon every day, and keeping his head on a swivel for rival “bud peddlers,” hired guns, and any number of “batshit crazy” members of Congress he had “gotten into dustups with” during his six terms in the Senate.

In addition, White House officials confirmed that Biden had repeatedly asked outgoing President Obama in recent weeks to pull a few strings to enroll the 74-year-old in the Federal Witness Protection Program.

“I’ve been on the horn hitting up Barry to do me a real solid and help old Joey Scranton out of this jam,” said Biden, adding that a fresh start in a faraway place with a new identity would be the easiest way for him to leave “the game” and keep him out of county lockup. “Lately, all my ‘sure things’ have been pretty iffy, so I don’t give a rip where I set up shop. I just need to cut out and stop rubbing elbows with a bunch of good-for-nothing dirtbags like the Gooch, T-Bone, and Pelosi, who will sell you out in zero seconds flat as soon as the fuzz start sniffing around.”

“I can hang my hat anywhere and keep myself squeaky clean as long as I’ve got some green coming in and Blaze at my side,” the vice president added. “I also asked Barry to do right by Jill and hawk a pound of the dank yerba I stashed up in the fireplace in the Oval Office so she has a sweet nest egg. Might not make it back to these parts, so I told him to say so long to Jilly for me, since I’m not into big send-offs.”

The vice president informed reporters he was ready to settle down and find a profession that was on the level, noting that he would be “sitting pretty” as long as he landed a job that brought in $12,000 a year, and mentioning he would gladly accept a “real cushy” position washing dishes at a restaurant, fetching shopping carts at a supermarket, or selling car parts at a reputable chop shop.

Biden added he was also “keeping an ear to the ground” for any roadie gigs “hauling amps” for Foghat.

“I’m too damn old to be living outside the law anymore—you can’t keep pissing into the wind forever,” Biden said. “I just want to be a totally upright citizen who busts his hump for the man all day, punches the clock, and then heads home to pull bongs until dawn. Just like everybody else.”

At press time, sources confirmed Biden heard the sound of distant sirens, stated “I gotta tear *** out of this rathole town,” and scrambled out a second-story window.

LMAO

Trump: “Look, Joe Biden Is Not Playing with a Full Deck – If He Got the Nomination I’d Be Thrilled”

"De-Segregation codifies the concept that a black is inferior to a white."

Joe Biden, 1975 interview with U.S. News & World Report

Explaining why students in Iowa perform better than students in Washington, D.C.

“There’s less than 1 percent of the population of Iowa that is African-American. There is probably less than 4 or 5 percent that are minorities. What is in Washington? So look, it goes back to what you start off with, what you’re dealing with.”

Biden, 76, mistakenly referred to the shootings as “the tragic events in Houston today and also in Michigan the day before," but later corrected himself, according to a pool report. Biden seemingly confused Houston for El Paso and Michigan for Ohio when speaking to donors about the shootings.

The old kook is getting a bit violent now too.

Biden snapped at a young conservative girl who simply asked him, “How many genders are there?”

“There are at least 3,” Biden told the young Iowa college student named Katie.

Biden then snapped at the young woman for following up with asking, “What are they?” — “Don’t play games with me, kid!” Biden retorted.

But Biden wasn’t finished.

The former Vice President then grabbed Katie’s arm and said, “Oh by the way, the first one to come out for marriage was me.”

Katie said that she was “very mad” that Biden treated her that way.

Charlie Kirk has a video of the incident on Twatter...

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1159860307218616320

Biden is the gift that keeps on giving

Biden, 76, mistakenly referred to the shootings as “the tragic events in Houston today and also in Michigan the day before," but later corrected himself, according to a pool report. Biden seemingly confused Houston for El Paso and Michigan for Ohio when speaking to donors about the shootings.

Woody Hayes and Bo Schembechler are spinning in their graves.

Biden is kinda like Trump. Whatever he says or does just kinda bounces off. He briefly dipped after Harris roasted him in the first debate, but then he went back up again. The creepy incidents with women / girls didnt hurt him. Watching interviews / debates he just seems to lose his thoughts midway through speaking quite often and never finishes the point. Everyone makes mistakes or gaffes,but I honestly believe his mind is going.

Biden is kinda like Trump. Whatever he says or does just kinda bounces off. He briefly dipped after Harris roasted him in the first debate, but then he went back up again. The creepy incidents with women / girls didnt hurt him. Watching interviews / debates he just seems to lose his thoughts midway through speaking quite often and never finishes the point. Everyone makes mistakes or gaffes,but I honestly believe his mind is going.

Why though? Why is it with some people this type of stuff doesn't stick? Typically MUCH MUCH MUCH less sticks with Democrats. But with Biden, it's absurd. He's practically assaulted dozens of women in front of cameras. Nada happens. His idiocy is on full display with his gaffes. His comment about poor kids and white kids is blatantly racist. Blatantly. And stupid.

Nothing happens.

“...those kids in Parkland came up to see me when I was vice president.” But when they visited Capitol Hill to talk with members of Congress, lawmakers were “basically cowering, not wanting to see them. They did not want to face it on camera.”

Biden wasn't the vice president or in office in 2018. This is more than a gaffe in my opinion.

Why though? Why is it with some people this type of stuff doesn't stick? Typically MUCH MUCH MUCH less sticks with Democrats. But with Biden, it's absurd. He's practically assaulted dozens of women in front of cameras. Nada happens. His idiocy is on full display with his gaffes. His comment about poor kids and white kids is blatantly racist. Blatantly. And stupid.

Nothing happens.

Good question.....Even the other dems should be blasting him or pressing him, but they just let it go. Like you said he is on camera sniffing / whispering / whatever you want to call it with several women / girls and he gave a terrible statement and never had to defend himself. Outside of the dems thinking he is the best chance to beat Trump I have no answers.

Nothing happens.

It is the double standard created by the media. I was watching Face the Nation this morning, and when asked about it, the pundit gave him a pass, saying his intent was innocent. Had Trump said the same thing, it would be hysterical headlines for a week. To not see this media duplicity is akin to living under a rock. If exposing the MSM as frauds was the only thing that Trump accomplished during his Presidency, I would consider him a success.

“...those kids in Parkland came up to see me when I was vice president.” But when they visited Capitol Hill to talk with members of Congress, lawmakers were “basically cowering, not wanting to see them. They did not want to face it on camera.”

Biden wasn't the vice president or in office in 2018. This is more than a gaffe in my opinion.

I would say he's losing it mentally due to old age but Biden has been saying stupid or just plain wrong stuff like this for decades.