• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

BOOM! ESPN Outside The Lines on the Pats**

Bryan O'Leary is finally vindicated! Put his book: Spygate-The Untold Story on iBooks for free this month.

Tweeted the following:

Bryan O'Leary ‏@BryanOLeary 2h2 hours ago
This story will make Ernie Adams a household name. Pats reputation is done.
4 retweets 9 favorites
Reply Retweet 4 Favorite 9
More

That is awesome! Haha

And agreed to the poster who said the whole cheating scandal will motivate Marsha and Billy check to win a 5th SB

I think that was part of the idea with going to court. Delay, delay, delay. Hold off any suspensions until "next season" then if they win a SB Br*dy and maybe Belicheat retire.

Nobody seems to remember that the "coaching genius" flat out sucked in Cleveland. There, he had one winning season in five. Comes to NE, wins 3 SB's his first 5 years, and had had one losing season, and that was his first season. I mean hell, Matt Cassel put up pretty good numbers the year Brady blew his knee out. 2008 I think. Strangely, Cassel has pretty much sucked every where else he has played. Genius is easy when you know what the other team is doing.
Ive always said this and I always get shot down that he ws doing great things in Cle and he was turning them around. Everyone seems to have a excuse and I got tired of arguing.

The path the superbowl has already been paved. I think we knew that at the beginning of the summer.

Ive always said this and I always get shot down that he ws doing great things in Cle and he was turning them around. Everyone seems to have a excuse and I got tired of arguing.

I actually agree with you. The Stains were looking up from the toilet until Modell decided to flush.

Back on topic, I really hope this report brings only more negative attention to Goodell and spygate, ultimately leading to the demise of the Commish and punishment of that organization.

I don't care what it does to the league, I'd prefer justice to be served.

I have to work Thursday night and don't even care. Ugg Boy will get glorified, and the script has already been written. Commissioner McMahon is getting what he deserves, and most fans of actual football are starting to disappear.

I like to compare the Saints and the Pats punishments and knowing what I knew then as to whats finally concreted now.

Goodell knew the depth of what took place and for Bill cheat to get no suspension, tells me then and now all I need to know about the snake.

I hope that ****** loses his job, I await the celebration on the day it happens.

CObVaUIWsAE_6v4.jpg

My daughter's boyfriend and I were talking about this last night. He asked me why if the Pats knew the signals, did they only beat us by 7 in the AFC Championship game. I told him that it was to look less obvious. I went over their SB wins and how they all were by 3 (with the exception of last year). A FG keeps it close and keeps people watching. If they had blown out their opponents early on, viewership goes down.

He hates the Patriots, but now he 'GETS" it.

My daughter's boyfriend and I were talking about this last night. He asked me why if the Pats knew the signals, did they only beat us by 7 in the AFC Championship game. I told him that it was to look less obvious. I went over their SB wins and how they all were by 3 (with the exception of last year). A FG keeps it close and keeps people watching. If they had blown out their opponents early on, viewership goes down.

He hates the Patriots, but now he 'GETS" it.

I don't know about that. Your guy still has to beat their guy or vice versa. People in the article were saying that Ernie Adams was wrong a lot too. Richard Sherman said he can correctly guess what route a receiver is going to run 50% of the time anyway just from looking at how they're lined up. BUT...if cheating can up that percentage to say 75% then I can see how you win some close matchups and on average squeak another 3 to 7 points per game.

As we have seen, Darth Hoodie isn't one to hold down a score, rather he'll run it up every chance he gets.

I don't know about that. Your guy still has to beat their guy or vice versa. People in the article were saying that Ernie Adams was wrong a lot too. Richard Sherman said he can correctly guess what route a receiver is going to run 50% of the time anyway just from looking at how they're lined up. BUT...if cheating can up that percentage to say 75% then I can see how you win some close matchups and on average squeak another 3 to 7 points per game.

As we have seen, Darth Hoodie isn't one to hold down a score, rather he'll run it up every chance he gets.

He does run up the score.....NOW. I was talking about early on in the cheating. But yes, our team does have to beat their team, that is true. But if it's like Hines Ward said, (that he thought they knew the calls before they happened), then it's kinda hard to adjust to that. It's all intertwined. And it really pisses me off.

I believe this is the part where conspiracy Wig says "I ******* told you so!"

would be nice to have Reporter Wig interview Belicheck, Goodell, Kraft and Brady.

He does run up the score.....NOW. I was talking about early on in the cheating. But yes, our team does have to beat their team, that is true. But if it's like Hines Ward said, (that he thought they knew the calls before they happened), then it's kinda hard to adjust to that. It's all intertwined. And it really pisses me off.

I'd be inclined to believe that early on their cheating wasn't perfected.
It was perfected when Brady tossed all those TDs and they went undefeated in the regular season.

All praise Eli.

I'd be inclined to believe that early on their cheating wasn't perfected.
It was perfected when Brady tossed all those TDs and they went undefeated in the regular season.

All praise Eli.

Which may partly prove that on a neutral site with a lot more officials and people watching that they don't get away with as much.

NFL competition is so close that yes, even a 10% margin can be the difference between a Super Bowl victory and not making the playoffs. So people arguing that "well, the cheating didn't really make THAT much of a difference" are completely forgetting that fact. 12 teams will make the playoffs this year, the next 3 teams will be damn good teams and the two after that will probably also be pretty good. The Pats didn't blow teams out in the Super Bowl because they couldn't...they didn't have the talent. Mike Vrabel was cut by the Steelers but is an all-star in New England, Deion Branch was a starter there too...but couldn't find another team to play for. That slim margin between being really good and elite is the bridge that the cheating crossed for them.

Damn I hate this though. I was kind of over the whole Spygate thing (and Deflategate never really bothered me that much)...and this whole article/investigation is just ripping open an old wound.

I think that was part of the idea with going to court. Delay, delay, delay. Hold off any suspensions until "next season" then if they win a SB Br*dy and maybe Belicheat retire.

The path the superbowl has already been paved. I think we knew that at the beginning of the summer.

I'm not sure........if things are rigged it might behoove goodfornothingell and the NFL to see to it that the winning ways of the *s are over.

All praise Eli.

Yeah....pretty hard to cheat your way out of a late freakazoid catch you couldn't plan for.

I just downloaded it thanks for the heads up.

Bryan O'Leary is finally vindicated! Put his book: Spygate-The Untold Story on iBooks for free this month.

Tweeted the following:

4 retweets 9 favorites
More

Tweeted the following:

4 retweets 9 favorites
More

Yep

Che*ting +Ad*ms = four tainted SBs

I really hope all that the pats have done comes out one day. My fear is the nfl has such deep pockets that everyone involved is paid to keep quiet

Has anyone considered the irony of the NFL destroying spygate evidence to protect the league, and Tom Brady destroying deflategate evidence to spite the league and protect himself?

Bonds used drugs to bulk up and hit home runs. He left Pittsburgh around 170 lbs. he was well over 200 when he played for S.F.

View attachment 1723

It's well documented that Bonds started juicing after the home run battle between Sosa, and McGuire. At that point, he was already a first ballot hall of famer. Same with Clemens. The others were juicing all along.

I wonder how the NBC crew is going to handle it. They can't just not mention it.

NFL competition is so close that yes, even a 10% margin can be the difference between a Super Bowl victory and not making the playoffs.

Just think about the fact that the Cheats almost never fumble. Turnovers are such a crucial part of the game. What if Mendy was carrying a soft, underinflated football vs Green Bay? We might have a 7th trophy in the case.