• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Buy / Sell going into the Indy Game

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
so the Steelers roll into week 4 3-0 and are coming off one of their better all around games in the last couple of years. The defense was exceptional in the second half

so as Indy comes in with a fairly potent offense and a less than impressive defense.

so are you buying or selling

1. Fields builds off of last week and has his first 300 yard passing game as a Steeler.
2. Najee batters the run defense of the colts and breaks a hundred yards rushing
3. CAIII builds off last week and shows signs of being an WR 2 option
4. The offense explodes for 3 TDs
5. The defense scores a TD
6. Watt and Herbig combine for 3 sacks
7. Richardson is so abused by the Steelers defense he refuses to come out of the locker room after halftime
8. Defense continiues its run stuffing ways and hold the colts to less than 65 yards total rushing
9. Pickens breaks a hundred yards receiveing with a TD
10. Coolie goes back to back and nails the score prediction perfectly again

Buy
Buy
Sale
Buy
Buy
Buy
Buy
Buy
Sale
Tomlin ***** up a challenge this week..... Buy

We play our game we win......Fields and the offense doesn't turn the ball over. Continue to expand the offense. Defense plays like it has for the last 3 weeks. Boz does Boz. Pretty simple. I see a victory. 🙂

One week at a time. This week it is the Colts. Get it done Tomlin!!!!!

Sell Only way that happens is if we way behind in the second half. so sell
Buy- 124 to be exact.
buy
sell- hope so but the odds say no
buy-they did last week. 2 in a row.
sell-
Buy-
Buy
sell- Hard sell.

Buy- 124 to be exact.
buy
sell- hope so but the odds say no
buy-they did last week. 2 in a row.
sell-
Buy-
Buy
sell- Hard sell.

1. Fields builds off of last week and has his first 300 yard passing game as a Steeler. - SELL - I think the Steelers would need to be losing for this to happen.
2. Najee batters the run defense of the colts and breaks a hundred yards rushing - BUY - I read Seumalo was back and if that's true the OL will be much better.
3. CAIII builds off last week and shows signs of being an WR 2 option - SELL - The production will vary by target from week to week.
4. The offense explodes for 3 TDs - BUY - If they wanted they could've had 3 TDs last week.
5. The defense scores a TD - SELL - They will create a turnover.
6. Watt and Herbig combine for 3 sacks - BUY - Studs.
7. Richardson is so abused by the Steelers defense he refuses to come out of the locker room after halftime - SELL - only because his coach will make him.
8. Defense continiues its run stuffing ways and hold the colts to less than 65 yards total rushing - SELL - but it'll still be a good showing
9. Pickens breaks a hundred yards receiveing with a TD - SELL - I can see this being an 80-90 yard game with a TD
10. Coolie goes back to back and nails the score prediction perfectly again - BUY

1. Fields builds off of last week and has his first 300 yard passing game as a Steeler. Sell, this is no time to abandon the progress made.
2. Najee batters the run defense of the colts and breaks a hundred yards rushing Buy, its due.
3. CAIII builds off last week and shows signs of being an WR 2 option Buy, making progress week to week. Lost faith in Jefferson
4. The offense explodes for 3 TDs Sell, We might get scores from the defense, then pound em for last 2 quarters.
5. The defense scores a TD Buy, Its due. Their QB not so great.
6. Watt and Herbig combine for 3 sacks BUY. TJ getting chipped to death out there. Herbig needs to take advantage.
7. Richardson is so abused by the Steelers defense he refuses to come out of the locker room after halftime . SELL . Hes their guy and they are going to give him chances.
8. Defense continiues its run stuffing ways and hold the colts to less than 65 yards total rushing Sell. I dont think we can stop this guy that well. Hes pretty good.
9. Pickens breaks a hundred yards receiveing with a TD BUY, feed him. Make him happy. Let him get it with YAC
Sell. Sun shines on a dogs *** once in a while .... once in a while

so the Steelers roll into week 4 3-0 and are coming off one of their better all around games in the last couple of years. The defense was exceptional in the second half

so as Indy comes in with a fairly potent offense and a less than impressive defense.

1. Fields builds off of last week and has his first 300 yard passing game as a Steeler.- Sell Steelers will run often
2. Najee batters the run defense of the colts and breaks a hundred yards rushing- Buy
3. CAIII builds off last week and shows signs of being an WR 2 option -sell he is an ok 3rd option a solid 4th
4. The offense explodes for 3 TDs- buy- Colts have a porous run D some points should result.
5. The defense scores a TD- sell. But they will cause some turnovers.
6. Watt and Herbig combine for 3 sacks- Buy 2 for TJ
7. Richardson is so abused by the Steelers defense he refuses to come out of the locker room after halftime- sell he will take his 4 quarter beatings like a trooper
8. Defense continues its run stuffing ways and hold ten colts to less than 65 yards total rushing- sell I think they will test Herbig’s side which results in about 85 yards for them..
9. Pickens breaks a hundred yards receiving with a TD- Buy- play action passing will be be his friend
10. Coolie goes back to back and nails the score prediction perfectly again- I dunno blind squirrel 🐿️ might come in to play here. We’ll see!

I'm selling all of it with exception of Watt and Herbig getting three sacks and the defense holding the Colts to 65 yards rushing. Plus, you couldn't pour water from a boot if the directions were on the heel. :ROFLMAO:

1. Fields builds off of last week and has his first 300 yard passing game as a Steeler.

SELL Fields will only do what the coaching staff decides for him. I don't see this game as a "Fields" having to carry the team through the4 passing attach.

2. Najee batters the run defense of the colts and breaks a hundred yards rushing

SELL Najee is slightly banged up, and the colts do have a fair front seven, 74-92 yrds rushing.

BUY He may not score a T%D, but his yardage will go up slightly. It's his dependability that will shine.

BUY 1-rush, 1-pass, 1-defense.

BUY See above answer

BUY 3.5 to be exact (1-Herbig, 2.5 TJ)

7. Richardson is so abused by the Steelers defense he refuses to come out of the locker room after halftime

BUY Not confused, but very smart

8. Defense continiues its run stuffing ways and hold the colts to less than 65 yards total rushing

Waiting for better sale The rush is the one thing the Colts do well, I'd say less than 94 yrds.

BUY Although the colts are going to focus on him, they will have to adjust to the other play makers and Pickens will get his yards.

SELL I'm not going back into your post and changing the prediction again.

Thanks Coolie, love these.

Salute the nation

SELL Fields will only do what the coaching staff decides for him. I don't see this game as a "Fields" having to carry the team through the4 passing attach.

SELL Najee is slightly banged up, and the colts do have a fair front seven, 74-92 yrds rushing.

BUY He may not score a T%D, but his yardage will go up slightly. It's his dependability that will shine.

BUY 1-rush, 1-pass, 1-defense.

BUY See above answer

BUY 3.5 to be exact (1-Herbig, 2.5 TJ)

BUY Not confused, but very smart

Waiting for better sale The rush is the one thing the Colts do well, I'd say less than 94 yrds.

BUY Although the colts are going to focus on him, they will have to adjust to the other play makers and Pickens will get his yards.

SELL I'm not going back into your post and changing the prediction again.

Thanks Coolie, love these.

Salute the nation
Najee was a full participant today.

Here I thought Coolie just got lucky!

1) Rent- over 300 all purpose yards
2) Sell- the sling earlier in the week a tad concerning towards high usage in this one
3) Buy- the year of improving players
4) Buy- or 2TDs and 2-3 victory plays in the RZ
5) Buy- Watt or Action Jackson
6) Buy- maybe 4???
7) Sell- AR will take a licking but keep on ticking
8) Sell- running QB will be on the run
9) Buy- he’s due if he ain’t getting mugged
10) Buy- what the hell, why not get a streak going to match the streaking Steelers

Here we go!!!! 4-0
24-10 good guys

Last edited:
Najee was a full participant today.

Here I thought Coolie just got lucky!
lucky?

I spent hours studying injury reports, speaking to doctors about Herbert's ankle, studying weather forecasts, turf conditions, checking up on any interpersonal issues the players may have been having with teammates, family or friends. scoring trends throughout the league and specifically for both the teams

a lot of work went into my winning prediction

So you knew the interpersonal buddy buddy system working?
Insider information!
Did you talk to Harbaugh’s spies to get the DL Coolie?

Sell, Tomlin fails at developing QB’s. Fields has peaked as a Steeler.
Sell, Najee just isn’t that good. A bonehead draft pick by Tomlin.

Sell, last week was an anomaly, a bit of luck. Tomlin failed at acquiring a legit #2 WR
Sell, Tomlin likes to play conservatively. He will put the brakes on Smith's play calling.
Buy. They'll have to because of Tomlin, see #4
Must consult with Lloyd on this one.
Sell. Tomlin offers to give Richardson a pep talk only because he is black.
Again, need to consult Lloyd. Tomlin surely has some influence here that is detrimental.
Sell. Because of Tomlin, Pickens is our only legit threat and will be double teamed a lot.
Buy. You will nail the score prediction like I nailed these predictions. lol

Last edited:
lucky?

I spent hours studying injury reports, speaking to doctors about Herbert's ankle, studying weather forecasts, turf conditions, checking up on any interpersonal issues the players may have been having with teammates, family or friends. scoring trends throughout the league and specifically for both the teams

a lot of work went into my winning prediction

You left out the “long pillow talk you had with cooooch’s mom”, but your secret is safe with me.

You might wonder how I would know, well that last Mumu tape you sent had body-cam footage. You must have forgotten to shut off record.

I don’t judge…………….

Salute the nation

Buy - The Steelers attack the middle of the field with Pickens/Freiermouth lined up in the slot. They also attempt to create mismatches by having a linebacker lined up on Freirmouth.
The Colts starting safeties and/or LBs are not Pro Bowl type players and the Steelers should be able to exploit this.
FS - Julian Blackmon 5 yr pro, has 7 INTs in his career. Not bad, but, also not all world.
SS - Nick Cross is a 3rd year pro with 1 INT in his career.
Will LB - EJ Speed - 6th year, no INTS
MLB - Zaire Franklin - 7th year, 1 INT
Sam LB - Jaylon Carlies - A rookie fifth round pick; maybe the most capable of creating an INT as he racked up 18 of them while playing for Mizzou.
I see nothing that should make them afraid to attack the middle.

I will buy it all!!!!!! :)

SELL - Fields doesn't ever need to throw for 300 to be successful in this system

BUY - Great matchup for Najee to get off the 70yd snide.

SELL - He's had good games before, but I'm not sold on him being consistant.

BUY - Could all be from Fields as well

BUY - Good chance to do it with a TO prone QB and a pass rush that hits QBs under 2 seconds!

BUY - This is something I'd put money on

SELL - He'll hit his head so hard, he'll think he's back in college

BUY - I believe in this D, though one run by Taylor can break 65 yards. Have to be diciplined!

BUY - It will be his best matchup vs a secondary thus far this season.

SELL - Coolie barely had a soul to sell on his first prediction being right. There's nothing left to trade to have it happen a second time...