• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Call Out Your Democrat Friends

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
OMG that's funny as **** RB. I'm taking that right to you know where and encouraging my Liberal friends to do so.

When they talk smack on Trump I will direct them to this site and tell them that unless they give back that horrible Trump money then their opinion is meaningless.

When they talk smack on Trump I will direct them to this site and tell them that unless they give back that horrible Trump money then their opinion is meaningless.

Then, if they are stupid enough to give the money back to the government, you will inform them that their opinions are still meaningless!!

giphy.gif

Democrats are only generous with OPM Ron. You know this buddy.

I have 1 friend who is democrat and he has made so much money in stocks this past year, that he would probably vote for trump in 2020.

No he won't... They'll say, just imagine how much more money I could have made if Hillary was in office.

Mark my words sometime before the 2020 election, the media and Democratic party will create some sort of economic crisis that will send the market tumbling. Same thing happened after the Dems took control of the House and Senate in 2006.

Last edited:
More Fake News

Embarrassment for NBC News after Lester Holt apparently falls for North Korean propaganda

NBC News is reeling after “Nightly News” anchor Lester Holt appears to have been badly fooled by North Korean propagandists -- giving a cheery report from a ski resort in the Hermit Kingdom that looked to be bustling when it was widely known to actually be a ghost town.

Holt -- who returned early from North Korea after scathing reviews -- reported for “Nightly News” from the Masikryong ski resort on Monday, a facility that is the brainchild of Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un and is typically empty. The resort, built to create the appearance of a prosperous nation, was largely deserted during peak 2017 ski season, according to multiple reports.

But for Holt’s appearance, the North Korean government appears to have brought in skiers — wearing identical outfits — and staged the scene, something Holt did not appear to realize.

O9rrKSB.png

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...rently-falls-for-north-korean-propaganda.html