• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Cam Newton Getting Hit

Loved watching the stupid arrogant thug scream out my game my game when they were up by 10 and then he folds like the uneducated tool he is. It is always about Cam he pouted after winning the NC at Aurburnn when his running back was the MVP of the game and the media ignored him in the locker room, guy is a cancer.

Is he the classiest gentleman in sports? No. Could he improve in the area of better actions for better PR? Sure. Would I classify him as a cancer? Not even close. His teammates love him, so do Panther fans. He does a lot of charity work and cares about people. And also let's not forget about the traits of his generation.

One other thing: He didn't fold; he put his team to score the game-winning FG but his kicker chocked after being iced the play before. Cam did his job: He put his team in position to win come crunch time. This loss wasn't on him.

and again, Cam is not the one who is crying.
the media is.

but, Cam is an ex-SEC QB, so all you Big 10 sloggers continue to hate.

Is he the classiest gentleman in sports? No. Could he improve in the area of better actions for better PR? Sure. Would I classify him as a cancer? Not even close. His teammates love him, so do Panther fans. He does a lot of charity work and cares about people. And also let's not forget about the traits of his generation.

One other thing: He didn't fold; he put his team to score the game-winning FG but his kicker chocked after being iced the play before. Cam did his job: He put his team in position to win come crunch time. This loss wasn't on him.

For all the bullshit you spew on the politics board, you make sense here. Those shots to the head should have been called. And after the game he handled it like a man, a professional.

Another side of this now is because they weren't called here when they should have been, and because it is public, get ready for a long weekend of flags. Somebody breathes on a QB there is going to be a flag. I exaggerate to clarify, but you all know that you will see an increase in flags thrown.

For all the bullshit you spew on the politics board, you make sense here. Those shots to the head should have been called. And after the game he handled it like a man, a professional.

Another side of this now is because they weren't called here when they should have been, and because it is public, get ready for a long weekend of flags. Somebody breathes on a QB (other than Ben) there is going to be a flag. I exaggerate to clarify, but you all know that you will see an increase in flags thrown.

fixed it for you

Really, a bad hands to the face call on 4th and 22 kept the game alive after the thug took two straight sacks and had no chance at keeping the drive alive. Now his thug dad, the one who tried to extort $250,000 out of Mississippi State to get the laptop thief to go there is claiming the NFL has an agenda against his thug son, LMFAO.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/c...als-says-nfl-has-hidden-bias-against-his-son/

Newton is not well thought of here in Charlotte , he is thought of as a phony who only does things as photo ops to help his image and always with a camera present. He is known to be on the down low but hey not thats there's anything wrong with that as Sienfeld once said.

Last edited:
fixed it for you

Yea, I know.

The thing that pisses me off the most is the inconsistency. The way the NFL talks about it, those hits on Cam should have been called. That inconsistency will probably be on full display this weekend. Either call it for all QBs or don't call it for all, I don"t give a **** which one. Just be consistent.

I had to give you rep. Cause I knew Clete in his hate cloud would never even acknowledge that Cam put his team in position to win on the road against the defending champs.

I had to give you rep. Cause I knew Clete in his hate cloud would never even acknowledge that Cam put his team in position to win on the road against the defending champs.

What a shock, the dumbest poster on the board can't acknowledge a horrible call on 4th and 22 gave the Panthers a chance to continue the drive. The FACT is Newton sucked in the 2nd half, scoring 3 points and after bragging its"MY GAME" the POS choked and lost to a 7th round QB playing his first NFL game.

What a shock, the dumbest poster on the board can't acknowledge a horrible call on 4th and 22 gave the Panthers a chance to continue the drive. The FACT is Newton sucked in the 2nd half, scoring 3 points and after bragging its"MY GAME" the POS choked and lost to a 7th round QB playing his first NFL game.

Pretty sure you have that award wrapped up around here. As a matter of fact we call it the Clete Dumbass award.

Nope you are the undisputed stupidest poster on the board by far. Being a homer and an idiot is your calling, never once have you made a good point and the board hates you.

Nope you are the undisputed stupidest poster on the board by far. Being a homer and an idiot is your calling, never once have you made a good point and the board hates you.

Make a poll who ever wins leaves

Lol you make it then.

I don't want to see anybody go honestly. I don't always agree with everyone but that happens on all message boards. If everyone agreed on everything the board would be lame. :)

damn you never learn...can you make a single valid argument without resorting to lame name calling? If you are going to talk **** at least be original or amusing...you are neither

I don't want to see anybody go honestly. I don't always agree with everyone but that happens on all message boards. If everyone agreed on everything the board would be lame. :)

Lol I know it's just conversation and **** to make my work hours go quick..I never mean any harm but seriously Clete sucks lol

But you swallow.

Seriously you never come up with an original thought or analysis on anything and parrot the party line, no wonder you are so disliked and not respected.

AJ is very well liked around here.

Clete, you show up and rock the boat. Most of the time I don't mind it, but I'm not down with Steeler fans attacking other Steelers fans for differing opinions.

But you swallow.

Seriously you never come up with an original thought or analysis on anything and parrot the party line, no wonder you are so disliked and not respected.

one last time I am going to suggest that you stick to football commentary. If you disagree with what he says, counter his posts with your thoughts or stats...your lame boring insults are bothering the masses...and boring the **** out of me.

How can you disagree with vanilla and no original thoughts, just excuses and towing the company line ?

If anyone hit Brady or Manning like that, James Harrison would be fined.. I know yall arent Cam fans around here, but we've seen Ben take those same hits and you know its bullshit.

If anyone hit Brady or Manning like that, James Harrison would be fined.. I know yall arent Cam fans around here, but we've seen Ben take those same hits and you know its bullshit.

Ben had a broken nose with no "hit to the head on the QB" call. Just magically happened.