• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Carney folds up tent, leaves White House

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...-carney-white-house-spokeman-resigns/9772421/

White House spokesman Jay Carney resigns

WASHINGTON -- President Obama announced Friday that White House press secretary Jay Carney will be stepping down from his job and be replaced by deputy Josh Earnest.

"It's been an amazing experience," Carney said after Obama's announcement.

Carney said he will stay on until mid-June.

In praising his press secretary, Obama described Carney as one of his best friends and said he would continue to rely on him as an outside adviser.

Obama described Earnest, his incoming spokesman, as "honest and full of integrity" and "a straight shooter."

Earnest has been an aide to Obama since the early days of his 2008 presidential campaign.

Carney, a former Washington bureau chief for Time magazine, has been White House press secretary since 2011, when he replaced Robert Gibbs. Carney had been communications director for Vice President Biden during the first two years of the Obama administration.

I guess he got tired of the bullshit he had to spew.

One can only lie for so long.

Adios Jay. What twatwaffle will be appointed as the next Communications Chief of Lies at the White House?

One can only lie for so long.

Adios Jay. What twatwaffle will be appointed as the next Communications Chief of Lies at the White House?
I bet I can guess.

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/

-- TREASURY OF DEATHLESS QUOTES --

_39061593_min-ap-203body.jpg

"There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!"

"My feelings - as usual - we will slaughter them all"

"Our initial assessment is that they will all die"

"I blame Al-Jazeera - they are marketing for the Americans!"

"God will roast their stomachs in hell at the hands of Iraqis."

"They're coming to surrender or be burned in their tanks."

"No I am not scared, and neither should you be!"

"Be assured. Baghdad is safe, protected"

"Who are in control, they are not in control of anything - they don't even control themselves!"

"We are not afraid of the Americans. Allah has condemned them. They are stupid. They are stupid" (dramatic pause) "and they are condemned."

"The Americans, they always depend on a method what I call ... stupid, silly. All I ask is check yourself. Do not in fact repeat their lies."

"I can say, and I am responsible for what I am saying, that they have
started to commit suicide under the walls of Baghdad. We
will encourage them to commit more suicides quickly."

I thought this pretty much sums it up
carneyclown.jpg

But seriously I can't wait until his tell all book comes out.

Last edited:
Can anybody spot the proof of MSM media bias?

MSNBC will find a cherry spot for him, such as it is with that shithole. I really don't understand how that man lives with himself.

did Bomma actually kiss him in that gif?

did Bomma actually kiss him in that gif?
Dunno but that was very weird. It was like a mini-gay MMA fight. Carney (circus people...small hands..) was pulling down on Obama's elbow in a retarded pummeling technique attempt.

Carney went from time magazine to the B-rock administration. Bet he goes right back to a gig in the MSM.

Jay Earnest is Carney's replacement. Earnest? As in tells the truth?