• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Census: Whites become 'minority' in 2044, 'Hispanic population twice blacks'

Spike

Reaction score
I gotta learn Spanish and start hitting the Mai Tai bars

New population projections released by the U.S. Census Bureau show that whites will become a “minority” by 2044, replaced by a “majority” of minority groups, mostly blacks and Hispanics.

The new projections, analyzed in a Brookings Institution report, show the huge rise of Hispanics, projected to make up 25.1 percent of the U.S. population in 2044, double African-Americans.

According to the analysis, the white will make up 49.7 percent of the country in 2044, minorities the rest. What’s more, by 2060, whites will account for just 44 percent of the country.

Brookings attributed the shift to a “majority minority nation” this way:\

— A growth of new minorities — Asians, Hispanics and multiracial persons. Between 2014 and 2060 both the Asian and Hispanic populations will more than double at growth rates of 129 percent and 115 percent respectively. Multiracial persons will more than triple, growing at nearly 220 percent. These new projections assume a greater gain for Asians than in previous projections but reduced gains for Hispanics. The former reflects rising Asian immigration and the latter a drop-off in Hispanic fertility.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/c...panic-population-twice-blacks/article/2557393

--------------------------------------------

when can I start demanding my reparations?

S'all right, I'll probably be dead by then.

The scary demographic trend is that less educated lower income families are having more kids and having them earlier while more educated more successful couples are having less kids and having them later or not at all.

Idiocracy here we come!

The scary demographic trend is that less educated lower income families are having more kids and having them earlier while more educated more successful couples are having less kids and having them later or not at all.

Idiocracy here we come!

Welcome to Costco, I love you.

we can speed this up some if y'all let me have my way with Stacey Dash.

Move to Canada...still over 75% white and tons of pick-up hockey games.

Move to Canada...still over 75% white and tons of pick-up hockey games.

Canada's largest metro area, the Greater Toronto Area, is projecting 50% population of SouthEast Asian descent by 2030.

The fastest growing sport in this region TODAY is......cricket.

I **** you not.

So America is not worth living in unless YOUR RACE is the majority?

NOPE. THAT'S NOT RACIST AT ALL.

kermit_lipton.jpg

The biggest problem is that blacks are already becoming less politically useful for the Democrats since they are no longer the largest minority. By remaining a swing vote the Hispanics are politically important and both parties fall all over themselves pandering to them.

In the history of the world "white" is the only race that disappears entirely. Because eventually everyone ends up mixed, and whites don't count anyone as white unless they are 100%.

Time to start banging and spreading dat seed

In the history of the world "white" is the only race that disappears entirely. Because eventually everyone ends up mixed, and whites don't count anyone as white unless they are 100%.

No worries, the media and race baiters will count the Hispanics as white if it incites racial tension and keeps their coffers full.

No worries, the media and race baiters will count the Hispanics as white if it incites racial tension and keeps their coffers full.

I want us Italians counted as a separate race then.

Canada's largest metro area, the Greater Toronto Area, is projecting 50% population of SouthEast Asian descent by 2030.

I **** you not.
At least the schools will be full of smart kids who study.

Last edited:

I **** you not.

I was in Niagra Falls last spring, tons of Asians and Muslims.

I am most worried about cultural degradation. I do not want the distinctly American culture to disappear or for us to become Balkanized. I especially do not want our western style republic to be replaced with Sharia Law.

So America is not worth living in unless YOUR RACE is the majority?

NOPE. THAT'S NOT RACIST AT ALL.

****.......he's on to "us."

I am most worried about cultural degradation. I do not want the distinctly American culture to disappear or for us to become Balkanized. I especially do not want our western style republic to be replaced with Sharia Law.

This. But neither do I like what it's been replaced with currently.

Yeah they're not racist at all......
This is why i hardly come on here anymore and try to reason with the Steeler Nation Flat Earth Society
uh huh...you not being around much might have something to do with being banned.

I thought you were using Pola43something or other.

Yeah they're not racist at all......
This is why i hardly come on here anymore and try to reason with the Steeler Nation Flat Earth Society
Welcome back. I hope your stay here will be both enjoyable, and eye opening.