• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

China in Afghanistan

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome to the peace loving country!

Welcome to the peace loving country!

**** China. I'm actually grinning that the taliban is getting **** from rivals. A lot of those people do not want the them in power. I can certainly see a civil war in the near future.

I’d bet China doesn’t do jack **** to them.

Interesting...China might actually be able to make something of that country. In 25 years I bet their cities will be more modern and safe than the quagmires we call cities. Probably will have better roads and infrastructure too.

They're not looking to make a quick buck... They're investing in something that pays off over the course of centuries.

Interesting...China might actually be able to make something of that country. In 25 years I bet their cities will be more modern and safe than the quagmires we call cities. Probably will have better roads and infrastructure too.

They're not looking to make a quick buck... They're investing in something that pays off over the course of centuries.
Problem is that the Taliban thinks long-term too. Convert the whole planet to Islam, kill anyone who gets in the way, and if it takes 1000 years it takes 1000 years.
They'll off the Chinese as quick as they would us or the Rooskies.

Problem is that the Taliban thinks long-term too. Convert the whole planet to Islam, kill anyone who gets in the way, and if it takes 1000 years it takes 1000 years.
They'll off the Chinese as quick as they would us or the Rooskies.
But China doesn’t have to worry about the woke public to cater too. If they want they could do what we were not permitted too

But China doesn’t have to worry about the woke public to cater too. If they want they could do what we were not permitted too
Neither do the Rooskies but after 14 years of getting killed they packed up and left Diarreahstan.

Neither do the Rooskies but after 14 years of getting killed they packed up and left Diarreahstan.

Who knows what'll happen but I think the Chinese have more staying power than the Russians. Lots of batteries up in them thar hills...

Let me tell you a story about a man named Ahmed

Who knows what'll happen but I think the Chinese have more staying power than the Russians. Lots of batteries up in them thar hills...

Let me tell you a story about a man named Ahmed
Diarrheastan doesn't have a single unified government, it's a loose collection of tribes. Just because you make a deal with one guy doesn't mean another guy's people won't kill you. Be interesting to see how China will handle it.

Diarrheastan doesn't have a single unified government, it's a loose collection of tribes. Just because you make a deal with one guy doesn't mean another guy's people won't kill you. Be interesting to see how China will handle it.
They'll just kill em all and move their folks there. Somebody's gotta mine the battries

They'll just kill em all and move their folks there. Somebody's gotta mine the battries
We'll see. They do not have a recent history of offensive war mongering though. The Taliban doesn't care about your fancy math and cigarettes and computers, they're too primitive for China to deal with. Eventually some Afghanis will get pissed off and tell China to GTFO and start killing them. I just don't see China's traditional methods of logic and bribery working.

We'll see. They do not have a recent history of offensive war mongering though. The Taliban doesn't care about your fancy math and cigarettes and computers, they're too primitive for China to deal with. Eventually some Afghanis will get pissed off and tell China to GTFO and start killing them. I just don't see China's traditional methods of logic and bribery working.
Who knows, Ahmed might like Chinese...

Just wait and see where all those weapons show up. Those weapons are now in the hands of everyone, including the Russians and Chinese.

Your tax dollars are carelessly thrown away. I wonder how many Americans it took working their entire lives paying taxes for that or how many it took for the money we're giving away to Ukraine or the amount of money it costs to take care of millions of people invading our southern border.

If we started confiscating the fortunes made by politicians as punishment for the complete disregard in handling the people's money, **** would change fast.

That **** in Afghanistan and our southern border should get people jailed and banned from public office.