• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

China.

anotheronelol.JPG

Joe is stuck. He can't use aggressive action against Xi. He has to hope the minions and the media can cover or divert attention.
So now we're up to 3 balloons, these are smaller. I heard metallic on this last one this morning.

Now people are just ******* with us. Just a diversion.
Yep, watch what the watchers are watching, and how they respond, so that when it matters, they understand the probable response. It is hard to believe that this is just an incredible sequence of events with no correlation to anything....

So now we're up to 3 balloons, these are smaller. I heard metallic on this last one this morning.

Two air aircraft carries have been sent near China. The reason they are deploying these 1980's technology style air balloons may be they are about to blitz Taiwan and want to listen in before hand.

This may be serious.

Last edited:
I'm scared. China is winning on every front. We have a lot of sellouts throughout government. No way we win at any armed conflict.

I'm scared. China is winning on every front. We have a lot of sellouts throughout government. No way we win at any armed conflict.

We do have a lot of sell outs. But the Chinese military is decades behind us.

Some USA politicians continue to the make deals with China and line their pockets with Chinese money. That is the scary part.

Last edited:
Exactly. This possibly explains why the balloons are over our skies. To listen in before making a move. They might, and I stress the word might be planing to invade Taiwan.

why would they send balloons? aint China got satellites, too?

Are there ufo’s?
Aliens?
Extra terrestrial aliens or just another country alien?

"Some USA politicians continue to the make deals with China and line their pockets with Chinese money."

Some?
Dude. The tree is rotten from root to leaf.

Reports indicate the Chinese balloons were American designs, likely stolen or sold to China through Google.

Are there ufo’s?
Aliens?
Extra terrestrial aliens or just another country alien?
whomever the **** they are, the goddamned Republicans don't want them here unless they've undergone a grueling background check to ensure they're not wanted in another galaxy while the Dems are pulling their merkins aside and bending over forwards and backwards for them.

whomever the **** they are, the goddamned Republicans don't want them here unless they've undergone a grueling background check to ensure they're not wanted in another galaxy while the Dems are pulling their merkins aside and bending over forwards and backwards for them.
So that's where the term "anal probe" came from. Leave it to the libs.

Unrestricted warfare.