• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 1

Now tge one thing I would root for that is steeped in hate is whatever ***** over The playoff selection crew… like i’d be giddy if every single power conference team finished with like 5 or more losses, while a bunch of nobodies had stellar records just to watch the meltdowns and illogical narratives they would use to get those power conferences playoff money lol

Bs horse collar tackle call on GA...and they get the 2nd int as I type this..lol

A couple of near upsets today:

ECU missed an extra point for the tie and then a field goal for the win against NC State.

UNC inexplicably returned an onside kick for a TD giving the ball back to App State with about 30 seconds left. After missing a two-point conversion for the win (the receiver was wide open too, the QB missed the throw) on the previous drive, they had a huge return and scored a couple of plays later with seconds left. They failed again on the two-point conversion.

Not as close, but Iowa beat South Dakota State 7-3 with a field goal and two safeties. SMH.

ECU missed an extra point for the tie and then a field goal for the win against NC State.

UNC inexplicably returned an onside kick for a TD giving the ball back to App State with about 30 seconds left. After missing a two-point conversion for the win (the receiver was wide open too, the QB missed the throw) on the previous drive, they had a huge return and scored a couple of plays later with seconds left. They failed again on the two-point conversion.

Not as close, but Iowa beat South Dakota State 7-3 with a field goal and two safeties. SMH.
Damn! I switched over to Oregon-Georgia after the onside kick got returned for a TD. Crazy ending.

What's the name of the traitor coach that left us mid-season (OL coach) who went to Oregon???

Anywho - BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Just saw highlights of NC APP St. game. 9 touchdowns in the fourth quarter, sorry I missed that. Frigging crazy ending.

holgerson doing his best to turn UH into a run first team

handcuffing the passing game only 12 passes through 2 1/2 quarters

idiotic

Lol Pacman Jones had to be dumped off a radio station feed because he couldn’t stop swearing when talking about the Backyard Brawl🤣🤣🤣

They lost a good amount of their star defensive starters.
But they returned a q that won a national championship. That is horse cookies. Like much of the rankings. You are the champion until you are beaten. Or at least look real bad winning against stiffs.

But they returned a q that won a national championship. That is horse cookies. Like much of the rankings. You are the champion until you are beaten. Or at least look real bad winning against stiffs.
You asked "why". I gave an answer. Didn't say I agreed with the thinking.
In any event, it will all play out in the end.

Question for Berm. Bama wins every game this season which only includes one top ten team one top 20 team and a bunch of stiffs they are among the best in the country?

Houston and Texas San Antonio duking it out in a battle of lower tier mid-majors.

23 seconds and no time outs aand the ******* cougars let them drive down and tie the ******* game with a FG

I hope Coach Canada is watching the Florida vs. Utah game...

Until the fumble - the Gators were moving it with ease and tempo.

Question for Berm. Bama wins every game this season which only includes one top ten team one top 20 team and a bunch of stiffs they are among the best in the country?
Silly rabbit - yes, of course they are. It's not going to be about the wins - it's HOW they will win the games.

I fully expect a 50 point deficit on every opponent this year!!!

Roll Tide Roll!!!