• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 2

Ok time for big time QBing
No way am I a Nebraska fan BUT Inlike Big time talent and think Dylan Raiola is something special
Check him out tonight

Yeah we lost to a better team ,your non Championship team struggled with a **** team at home l,sound like a Clowns fan😜
If somehow WMU can beat OSU all will be right in the world again. What pisses me off is I haven't heard jack **** since our national title last year but five minutes after the game today Alabama fans were blowing up my phone. This is why so many people can't stand MOST of those *******.

If somehow WMU can beat OSU all will be right in the world again. What pisses me off is I haven't heard jack **** since our national title last year but five minutes after the game today Alabama fans were blowing up my phone. This is why so many people can't stand MOST of those *******.
I don't have your number...🤪🤪🤪

Don’t listen to idiots
We lost first regular season game in almost four years with 3 playoff appearances and a Natty
Not many teams can at that!

Unless ND goes undefeated the rest of the season, this should disqualify them from the playoffs.
Riley's mom was right. I don't see them winning out with him at QB.

Don’t listen to idiots
We lost first regular season game in almost four years with 3 playoff appearances and a Natty
Not many teams can at that!
Michigan will still get in the playoffs. Write it down.

Just like Bama, you ran into a buzzsaw early in the season. Win out and you'll be fine...

I'm more than a Bama fan.

Michigan will still get in the playoffs. Write it down.

Just like Bama, you ran into a buzzsaw early in the season. Win out and you'll be fine...

I'm more than a Bama fan.
Thanks for the encouragement but lost too much on O to make it

Not sure in todays era the Nat Champs couldn’t get a big time QB in the portal

UH playing like a bad high school team

holds OU and makes them punt

then the returner just lets the ball bounce away (really don't think the ball touched him) refs said it hit him and OU recovers and scores quickly afterward

USF has a great offensive game plan. They've been helped out on defense w/ some non-calls but the team is not Western Kentucky...

Bowling Green's QB is not very good this half. Terrible, in fact...
The difference in this game was in the first half, Penn State inexplicably exclusively played zone defense. BG picked them apart. After the half, they pretty much went man the rest of the way. That’s why the QB wasn’t any good in the 2nd half. No one was open. Tom Allen called a ******* retarded 1st half. That’s why it was close.